Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shutter

Praba, good one on the Sunheri's 4-day old love saga!!!! Loved it!!!! 😊

See now, what the wish for a partial amnesia track has led to... We got it, but in a very different, utterly unwanted way... 🀣

Talking about Paro and Rudra's very normal interaction, I will believe this to be a surprise on Indian TV and another of the many firsts in RR!!!! 🀣

@bold: Yeah, the 4 day workshop!! πŸ€£
RR rushes a lil too much!!
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Here I come, Praba!!!! Was waiting for this!!!!

I thought of updating in the first page...

Today's episode was okay for me!!!! It was again all about Shantanu, though the Major made his presence felt a bit more than the past week!!! I still have trouble comprehending the glitches in the flow and the story, I'll let it pass... I wonder at the rate at which the creatives are adding springs to the story to fast forward it, where are they headed to exactly????? I will leave this for some other post... πŸ˜†

So the episode... Paro is slowly and steadily turning into Sherlock Holmes and Rudra has become a shadow of his former self!!! So the bullet did find its way to Aman and its identity got confirmed - it came from a BSD gun!!!! Even Shantanu owned up to it... Paro has got the wheels in her head running, while the sharp-witted Major simply turns off on his heels hearing Shantanu's answer!!!!! {Isn't the Major supposed to be a bit worried or am i missing something???}

Way to go Paro... She flat out refused to the Shant-Sun marriage idea!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ I loved Paro in there!!!! Shantanu is losing his ground, almost giving himself away with his contorting expressions but quickly controls his frustrations, just in time as Paro turns towards him twice!!!! More doubts on Paro's mind...

Sunheri is now being impossible!!!!! Who falls in love in 4 days, agrees to eloping with a complete stranger she has known for just 4 days and is angry at her Bhabi-sa for trying to make her understand??? I am either too insensitive or love is indeed that powerful... [:-S]

Major Rudra - Fleeting glimpses here and there and some major disconnect in his interactions with his wife!!! Agreed he loves his uniform and job more than his wife, but still the CVs could have one some better writing... Paro keeps talking about Sunheri and Shantanu, and he dozes off!!!! Paro, the detective decides to go and Shantanu in the middle of the night to find answers... And she almost finds them, until the villain barges in with his crocodile tears!!!!πŸ˜† 

Anyways, the best scene was the Sumer Shatabdi scene!!!! They are plain hilarious... I enjoy them seeing on-screen!!!! Sumer the rat and Shatabdi the lioness, hell bent on scaring the hell out of Mr. Ranawat Jr.!!!! Gosh, Sumer's reaction when shis lovely wife got the fake lizard!!!! 🀣

Did I miss someone????

Ohh, by the way, Sanaya appeared a bit sick...

Awesome take!!πŸ‘
Well you can't blame Sunehri, she learnt her lessons in love from her bhabisa only..Can't say she was really slow in choosing her love either!!πŸ˜†
Everyone's favorite is Shat-Sum! I'm gonna launch a petition to put them in the montage, now!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmMayFlower

Awesome take Prabha as you always give 

I couldn't watch the episode today.. Live update came to my rescue!!  
I loved all Sumer-Shatabdi scenes... They were a treat tonight!! 
But it was strange that the couple after SR act so normal no embarrassment at.all!!  Well this is because tonight's episode was shot before SR!! 

Rudra had an ample number of appearances today!!  Man!! shantanu escaped from that bullet wala evidence!!  Banda smart hein 

I loved Paro... She didn't support Sunehri-Shantanu relationship right away!!  As you said Prabha he would get sunehri back home and grab the family's much required attention!!  Yahan bhi banda smart hein!! 

Rudra ki jhalak Waise bhi kam milti hein aur ye upar se jaldi so gaya!!  Rudra must have listened to what paro was saying!!  Border pe lagtha hein khoon pasina bahaya tha,  jaldi sogaya!! 

Tonight's main attraction were Sumer-Shatabdi!! Kya jodi hein... Their scene today wasn't OTT at all!!!  Love them yaar!!  Didn't see the episode but I can say... It must be hilarious to watch them on screen!! 

I was happy that Sunehri has a brain... But I was wrong!! She's blindly trusting a traitor!!  Love.is definitely blind!!  I can understand her getting angry on Paro!!  But then... Eloping with him was a bad idea!!  

Precap... Shantanu will not hurt Sunehri... Coz,  we've got an IF article buzz stating that their engagement will be happening!! So, Sunehri is alive for a little longer time!! 

Hope I've covered everything that I remember from the live update!!  

Waiting to read through different views and takes!! 

@Bold: Exactly my thoughts as well!!!!

Rudra is toiling very hard... Rann ke ret me bhi aur jhalak ke manch pe bhi... πŸ˜† Bechara itna thaka haara ghar aaya ki aate hi so gaya...!!!! Batao pehle bande ko neednd bhi nahi aati thi dhang se, aur ab bed pe girte hi poof!!!!

Sunheri is just a pampered little kid, and not at all familiar with the ways of the world!!! Poor girl has to learn everything the very hard way...
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good night Mayola dear. Sweet dreams. Hoping to read ure comments on Archie's and priyanka's post tomorrow. BTW a very good take of the episode despite not watching it and only based on Aurin's LU. Very good darlingπŸ‘
@Priyanka: Ha ha 4 days workshop on love. Agree sunehri is naive but love is blind. I can see that now. Awesome take yaar. I have a feeling CV's are not throwing more light on what rudra is thinking now which is why he just acknowledged wat dimple sa said. He might have a plan and this will come in action when Parud are exposing dimple sa. Se let us be patient.
Well thi is the first couple on indian TV to behave so normally after their consummation. What connect CV's. Never mind. Like mayola said the this epi must have been defo shot before the SR.
Shatabtdi sumer are the best part of the epi. I just love them. Sherni and chipkali. Too good. Overall good episode. Rudra did appear for most of the scenes. So happy. No more item wala tag.πŸ˜†Wow chicken and cake. I am vegetarian. So cant have. 😭
@Archie: Yeah waiting for some family drama tomorrow and sure with Mohini  & Ridra there it will be power packed. Actually looking forward.
Where is sumneet?

Ok am really tired. Was waiting up for archie and priyanka 's take. U guys go ahead. Am off to bed now. See u guys tomorrow for another rocking take on another new thread. Good night. πŸ€—
shutter thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

Me me!! I want it!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Am sending it over the web... Please enjoy...The cake was more yummier than the chicken!!!!! πŸ˜†
What did you have for dinner????
shutter thumbnail

@bold: Yeah, the 4 day workshop!! πŸ€£
RR rushes a lil too much!!

Seriously, the rate at which RR runs, sometimes I am left wondering how long will its story survive???πŸ˜‰
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Good night Mayola dear. Sweet dreams. Hoping to read ure comments on Archie's and priyanka's post tomorrow. BTW a very good take of the episode despite not watching it and only based on Aurin's LU. Very good darlingπŸ‘

@Priyanka: Ha ha 4 days workshop on love. Agree sunehri is naive but love is blind. I can see that now. Awesome take yaar. I have a feeling CV's are not throwing more light on what rudra is thinking now which is why he just acknowledged wat dimple sa said. He might have a plan and this will come in action when Parud are exposing dimple sa. Se let us be patient.
Well thi is the first couple on indian TV to behave so normally after their consummation. What connect CV's. Never mind. Like mayola said the this epi must have been defo shot before the SR.
Shatabtdi sumer are the best part of the epi. I just love them. Sherni and chipkali. Too good. Overall good episode. Rudra did appear for most of the scenes. So happy. No more item wala tag.πŸ˜†Wow chicken and cake. I am vegetarian. So cant have. 😭
@Archie: Yeah waiting for some family drama tomorrow and sure with Mohini  & Ridra there it will be power packed. Actually looking forward.
Where is sumneet?

Ok am really tired. Was waiting up for archie and priyanka 's take. U guys go ahead. Am off to bed now. See u guys tomorrow for another rocking take on another new thread. Good night. πŸ€—

@bold: As everyone knows, our RR is uniqueπŸ˜†
Yep m looking forward to the epi as well!!
Sumneet is probably just tired...She posted a lot the whole day, her fingers must be aching by now! Let's give her some rest😊
Bbye Prabha, see you tomorrow!!πŸ€—
shutter thumbnail

Awesome take!!πŸ‘
Well you can't blame Sunehri, she learnt her lessons in love from her bhabisa only..Can't say she was really slow in choosing her love either!!πŸ˜†
Everyone's favorite is Shat-Sum! I'm gonna launch a petition to put them in the montage, now!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thank you Archie... πŸ€—
Yeah, you learn from your elders actions, so I guess Sunheri is no different!!!!!! But I will give Paro some leeway as she's the lead...πŸ˜†
Yeah, please do that!!!! They are much better these days than the leads themselves!!!! 🀣
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Am sending it over the web... Please enjoy...The cake was more yummier than the chicken!!!!! πŸ˜†
What did you have for dinner????

Rice, dal, fish curry😊
But I'm again hungry now, thinking of that cakeπŸ˜†
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Seriously, the rate at which RR runs, sometimes I am left wondering how long will its story survive???πŸ˜‰

Me too!! Why can't they just stop and breathe a lil?? Then go slow and go steady!

Yesterday, I'd have loved to see a small buildup and a longer morning after...It shouldn't have ended in the stable itself, I wanted to see some teasing and blushing before he went to work😳 And I can't blame CVs for that too...