Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome take Prabha as you always give 
I couldn't watch the episode today.. Live update came to my rescue!!  
I loved all Sumer-Shatabdi scenes... They were a treat tonight!! 
But it was strange that the couple after SR act so normal no embarrassment at.all!!  Well this is because tonight's episode was shot before SR!! 

Rudra had an ample number of appearances today!!  Man!! shantanu escaped from that bullet wala evidence!!  Banda smart hein 

I loved Paro... She didn't support Sunehri-Shantanu relationship right away!!  As you said Prabha he would get sunehri back home and grab the family's much required attention!!  Yahan bhi banda smart hein!! 

Rudra ki jhalak Waise bhi kam milti hein aur ye upar se jaldi so gaya!!  Rudra must have listened to what paro was saying!!  Border pe lagtha hein khoon pasina bahaya tha,  jaldi sogaya!! 

Tonight's main attraction were Sumer-Shatabdi!! Kya jodi hein... Their scene today wasn't OTT at all!!!  Love them yaar!!  Didn't see the episode but I can say... It must be hilarious to watch them on screen!! 

I was happy that Sunehri has a brain... But I was wrong!! She's blindly trusting a traitor!!  Love.is definitely blind!!  I can understand her getting angry on Paro!!  But then... Eloping with him was a bad idea!!  

Precap... Shantanu will not hurt Sunehri... Coz,  we've got an IF article buzz stating that their engagement will be happening!! So, Sunehri is alive for a little longer time!! 

Hope I've covered everything that I remember from the live update!!  

Waiting to read through different views and takes!! 

IAmMayFlower thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

So sorry my darling friends for taking time to open the new thread.

@Mayola : Hope u like the take darling. Could not chat with u whole day.

No need to be sorry... Sab aapke post ke liye taras rahe the na isliye πŸ˜†
And yea I loved you take on tonight's episode πŸ‘
You couldn't chat because I wasn't online the whole day!! 
IAmMayFlower thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

What I feel is the cv's are now hurrying the Shantanu track, one week it gets low trp n dey decide to scarp it wth

Cvs are screwing the story... If RB's tweets aren't to be believed and if paro dies then I think shantanu is there to stay longer!!  
If RB is true then, I'm sad if his track ends.. This was a real good one... Better than the annoying mala track!! 
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sumneet : Thanks darling for posting the new thread link in previous thread. Could not even do that today. My net was so damn slow. From tomorrow am going to open a new thread and res for the update. So at least u guys can hop in soon.
Point to agree when u say if Paro gets pregnant this soon we wont get romantic intense Parud scenes and u dont want Rudra to become papa so soon rather focus on BSD. Well the couple after consummation were behaving so oddly I rather prefer this pregnancy track as will get to see some cute moments at least. Let us see. So many spoilers. Am going with the flow
@Jaz: Agree they scrap the tracks soon due to TRP's but am not sure if they will scran shanthunu's character that soon. Exposing him does not mean he exits the show. Let us see. But RR has come to point where TRP's must rise now.
@Mayola: Thanks darling for your comments. Epi was good. Shatabti sumer were too good. No ott at all. Loved them. Perfect balance. Shanthunu sunehri track of course will go on till Shanthunu gets exposed. Loved how Paro stood by her stance and refused shanthunu proposal. Full on investigation mode. But there was a disconnect with Parud. U are correct This must have defo been shot before SR epi or else there cannot be such a disconnect. Well we got some scenes so chalo let us be happy.

Ha ha yes we all read the article. For the sagai Sunehriri has to be alive nah. Let us see some more takes
@Priyanka: Seems like all having net issues. Come soon darling.
@Archie: Enjoy dinner. Waiting for your take as well.
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm having a bad day. I just lost all that I typed

So the starting with Paro and Shantanu was good. She clearly thinks something is fishy about him, she just can't figure out what. She will, very soon! I loved the way she took a strong stand today.

I felt sorry for Sunehri today. She's not the one to be blamed, she's practically a child and her mother has never taught her the difference between good and bad. She did behave in a mature way at first, then the "teenager in love" got the better of her.

Paro-Rudra scenes: Well what to say about those! One only one thing: The rate at which Paro is feeding him Prasad in every episode, he'll get diabetes in future episodes..But wait, that'd be cliched, right?πŸ˜†

Paro's little stunt with the photograph was interesting no doubt but illogical. Why would Shantanu have pics of him in Rajasthani attire all around the house? Honestly, that was funny!
Personal note: I so LOVE that night dress! And Paro looks sooo beautiful in it

Shat-Sum scenes are a treat!! It's hilarious to see their nokjhoks and rather cute to see them fall in love in the process (Oh they will, very soon! No doubt!πŸ˜†)

The episode was forced at parts, when Paro couldn't get through the Shantanu-Sunehri story to Rudra, no matter how many times she tried! and he fell asleep? ROFL! Tomorrow Mohini's gonna have a field day with the blame game - Rudra brought home Shantanu, and Paro apparently "hid" their love story from all other family membersπŸ˜•

Precap was a hoax. No way Shantanu is gonna murder Sunehri now! He isn't that big a fool too!
Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
I will be a lil late too...net trouble..Y is net so slow today yaar!! I threw away my phone twice already in frustration...Upar se no broadband coz of powercut. hell!!! Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
@Prabha: Lovely take as usual...I will be posting mine soon 😊
@Mayola: U didn't watch the episode and still you didn't miss a point! Loved ur take too..I really do enjoy Shat Sumer alot nowadays!!

Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mayola : Totally agree. Prefer shanthunu trakc to mala at any time. Hope they retain him cos read Vishal has contract for 6 months. They can scrap it but hope they dont. He is real good now. Let us see. Dunno what the CV's have in store for us
@Archie: Seems like all are having net issues. Gosh can understand ure frustration. I can throw the machine nah. But was punching the daylights out of the keyboard. Take ure time dear. Will wait for you.

IAmMayFlower thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

I will be a lil late too...net trouble..Y is net so slow today yaar!! I threw away my phone twice already in frustration...Upar se no broadband coz of powercut. hell!!!

Awwee πŸ˜†Archie... Don't worry darling.. You can give us late update.. Chill 
IAmMayFlower thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

@Prabha: Lovely take as usual...I will be posting mine soon 😊
@Mayola: U didn't watch the episode and still you didn't miss a point! Loved ur take too..I really do enjoy Shat Sumer alot nowadays!!

All thanks to Aurin's live update!!  
I'm waiting to read thru yours