Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lalarukh

deeps i simply wanted to give u hats off on this plane scene...my goodnesss...the emotions of this man ...the way u have written it...i am speechless...he chewing ice cube..crushing it while controlling his tear...my goodness...u rock babes...fantastic words...i loved the way he was having all time to him...thinking abt anjali with that bhai word...whose real meaning he learnt again from his wife in few span of time ...wow...i loved his way of giving credit to her :)...loved the way he feeling abt anjali nani ...feeling finally content for the loved ones he is having in his life ...those who were there in best and worse phase of his life...with all open arms...the satisfaction he is feeling for his loved ones...brought big satisfaction to heart seriously :)...and loved his point when he thoughts nani would be more happy with aman...as really aman giving her way ease and cheerish moments ...very very nice :)...his reasoning awesome...hats off to u indeed

Stop giving me credit for everything. The flight scene wouldnt be possible if it wasnt your suggestion...So take it back...

Every step he took slapping against the frothy waves reminded the jingling music her anklets used to make...ufff...its like saaa

the waters instantly punishing his heart from remembering her soft taps on the ground...ufff...its like reee

Dusk is the time he shuts himself even more wanting to be alone away from the world, ...ufff...its like gaaa

The cool and calm breezes reminded him her silken tendrils dancing against his stubble cheeks each morning...ufff...its like maaa

soft sand below his feet reminded him her tender toes fighting against his under the blanket each night...ufff ...its like paaa

lighthouse reminded the kisses she used to steal in the midnights as they laid in each other embrace....ufff...its daaa

He loved her, loved her beyond any rational reasoning, so deeply madly and truly that it started to hurt him....ufff ...its like nee

Lying on his back, resting head on his one arm, staring at the dark sky void of stars, tenderly caressing his heart with the other palm, he realized that he failed to hate her all these years..ufff ...can u see its back to saa :)...

How the hell did u come up with these..U know that cool and calm breezes is my favorite...It just gave so much peace when I wrote it...Thank you for such beautiful comment .. Love you...

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the fighter is back...love it
mishal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update.
awww Loved their encounter.
our real khushi is back.
Eagerly waiting for next chapter.
abigail93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ah!!! I was hoping that Khushi would pull a stunt of this sort soon... Arnav... He never stops caring... No matter what... That's elemental to his character... No matter how you wound him, he reciprocate s with care... I just love that about him... Anjali... Still in the background..

A beautiful chapter... I totally like the shrewdness Khushi has displayed with the twisted who's-employing-whom contract... Arnav is my most favorite person in the whole wide world... And you are a Wonderful wonderful person for writing such a beautiful story...
twinki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such an interesting update loved it
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update!

Totally unexpected but very unique and excellent way..(only u can come up with this idea)

khushi is working in his restaurant. ..thecway she introduced herself to Arnav. .

Their encounter was exiting
but the way Arnav said she will suddenly leave and go shows how much hurt and pain he has

wow Aman helped her N she is staying nect door to Arnav. .but he didn't know

he went to search her in the night. ..

looking forward. .

👏
sudhalata1 thumbnail
After the last update I was anticipating this. Am so happy with the lovely twist. Waiting to see what happens next. This was awesome
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it... Wow... What a shock Khushi gave Arnav... As much as he shouted her away from his view... She barged in stronger...n firmer... But both r sooo stubborn... Hope it's going to be fun...

But Deepthi... I'm scared about the closure she talked about...
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm.loved the chapter..im soo happy with this twist..
waiting for next chapter..
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWSOME!! u are too good...loved the update...