Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 5:

If Khushi is crying river, he is holding that river within himself.    

This one sentence is enough to say that they will never  move on , They need each other . They are one soul in 2 bodies. According to me Nani and Buaji are the mothers of Arnav and Khushi. They know their kids very well but they also know what role they are supposed to play in their kids lives.

Khushi she is such a innocent women she thought that the man she is in love is stronger than her. More than RTS I think Khushi is suffering from the lose of love from her man. I think this is the first time Khushi was scared of Aman's reaction and she was pleading him. Khushi what have you done to yourself. I don't think it is a wrong decision nor it was a correct one.

Arnav what he did is justified because what he lost was priceless and it cannot be compared with any emotions or sentiments.

Deepthi I loved the way you described the meeting of Arnav and Khushi . his ignorance , her hope , his anger her want to talk to him. Beautiful dear loved it.

Sorry M'a'm Do I know you? I dont remember, have we met before?    

This one statement tells what was going through his mind and heart,

Srilathalolla thumbnail

Chapter 6 :

For a man who never believed in love and marriage Khushi showed him what love is and the same person left him for his sake. Now Arnav has become harder than a rock but I think he is a like a diamond which looks hard from outside and soft from inside. As Nani and Buaji said he will take his own time but it will be hard to melt the walls around his heart.

Khushi is the one who is suffering more because she is missing her love and now she has to take his bitterness so that she can heal him. What she did cannot be judged because she is the victim. I feel bad for Khushi.

Whose pain is more or who suffered more is very hard to judge .Deepthi you have been doing this from the start of TVK and a great applaud to you for maintaining it even after so many chapters. I know how hard it is but you have mastered this skill , Keep up the great work all the best. Here I don't want to judge Arnav or Khushi because according to me both are correct in their own places and as women I would support Khushi's decision.

Nice update 

Srilathalolla thumbnail

Chapter 7 :

If Aman is The friend for Arnav then NK holds the same place in Khushi's life. He was always there with her when she needed a friend. The only difference is Aman is also involved in Arnav's personal life where as NK maintained his distance from Khushi's personal life and gave her his silent support.

I am happy for Aman and Anjali they got what they deserved. As Arnav said it is time for them to get married. Aman he is a great guy and every girls dream.

Nice update                

Srilathalolla thumbnail

Chapter 8:

6th and 7th chapters are every emotional after the dose of emotions I really enjoyed 8th chapter the first meet of Mr & Mrs.ASR. Lol Khushi is Khushi I think ASR got a taste of his wife after a long time.

Arnav is missing Anjali and Nani that was something new to ASR. The only person till now he was missing is his soul. You will remember a person if you forget them but Arnav never forgot his Khushi to remember her. You will miss a person who is not in your thoughts and heart but his thoughts and his heart is full of Khushi and her memories so according to me he never missed her nor forgot her to remember her, yes I agree that he was missing her physically .

Few lines for Arnav

Chah kar bhi tumko bhula na saka , tumhari yaadonko dil aur dimaag se nikaal naa saka tumne kya kardiya naa main tumko nafrat karpatahu naa main tumko badduaa desaktahun kyunki tumhari hare k aansu mujhe 100 maut detihain.

I know I am very pathetic but I could not stop myself from writing these lines