Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Really dont know h she manage to write so punctually inspite of busy schedule of mom!!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok.. they are going to stay next to each other.. good..
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay!!!!

I was badly wanting an update and you gave it to me.

so many thanks!

:-)
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. one word.. fabulous... I hope Khushi will be successful in bringing back the old arnav and her relationship...

MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My comments.. Pg 52 and 78 for new chap later😆Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
kaprasin thumbnail
Wowieee... what an update was that.. terrific.. didnt expect khushi to work in his restaurant. A gr8 start. So all these yrs arnav has been doing anything and everything which would associate khushi into it. Twin home, restaurant name, decor..all..both of them love each other sooo much. Feeling real good on the unspoken love between them even after many yrs of separation. Wonderful chapter deepthi.. this is getting sooo interesting. I was more into it and forgot my bfast and have to prepare lunch too.. continue soon.
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for d update and verdict insha allah eid k baad coz vry hectic religoius as well as shoping days for me...
meinfrau14 thumbnail
loved this gutsy Khusi..hope she makes Arnav happy again..he is in so much pain !
madinab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is the first Chapter that i have not broken down in heartfely tears...HAPPY SMILES ALL THE WAY

Fiesty KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, just loved it
Offcourse he never stopped loving her, he is such a buddu

Awesome update, just love this ff

Thanks for the PM
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow
i was expecting khushi to follow him , but she is already there... and Mrs.ASR sure knows well abt contracts.

It miust be a shock to Khusi learning what Arnavs new business is and the name must be another shock.

As much as ARnav is tryin to deny, he surely lov to hav anji and nani with him. But the rational part of him made him realise tht anji neesd to be with aman...
maybe if it wasnt for AR which arnav developed with his own hands , I feel even Aman wud be here with him.

So every night he visit the beach not for peace but to feel more pain ,,,

and yes his lov will make him worry for her safety.. and wondering how he will react seein her live so closely to him:-)

waiting to see how she will reach his heart again..