Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovebarun... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After a month or so , i very happy after reading your update you know, this update has given me such a joy that i am still grinning..
THIS is the KHUSHI Arnav fell in love with.. she knows the decision she took on behalf of both of them has not  worked out as she thought, and now she is set to make the wrong right.. once a fighter, always a fighter and she is fighting for something that is rightfully hers.. way to go girl,, but bhahut jaada paapad bhelne padenge, my dear..

Arnav can never stop loving or caring for Khushi.. it is his defense mechanism to hurt her which will in turn is hurting him all the more, but he is miserably trying to protect his already broken heart..they say na, once bitten twice shy..Dear you are the strongest of the two.. good days are here boy

Deepu, thanks for this amazing update.. its raining here and this is exactly the positive  booster update that i needed to uplift my mood.. Romance is in the air, i hope Deepthi.
Edited by lovebarun... - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Brilliant update...very good going..👍🏼
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the Update akka. The whole Kitchen scene was funny. Thank god, we get a confrontation next update, cant's wait. 
yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
brilliant update
khushi started to work in hi restaurant
but did khushi finally decide what she wants to do in her life??
arnav was so shocked on seeing her
hope he does not ill treat her or too harsh on her

pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow... Khushi... I loved her in this chapter. She stood brave and the way she introduced herself to Arnav... that was so cute and I had a smile on my face. Finally Arnav has started feeling something he had restricted himself from feeling all these years. I am so looking forward to next chapter. Lovely chapter Deepthi.
saumyaarc thumbnail
My god...an amazing update again..loved it completely..the best scene was khushi's introduction as "khushi arnav Singh raizada"..I couldn't help but jump in joy seeing arnav's baffled reaction..hehehehe...loving this confident khushi..specially her comment about shopping n telling him she vil be cmng tmrw..last scene make me have mixed feelings that how he vil react after knowing she is his neighbour..waiting eagerly fr next.. :)
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The update as usual was wonderful. Both of them are hurting and longing for each other.
Sunshine28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update... so the row houses are in San pedro as o guessed i mentioned in the previous comments for the teaser... omg im so exicted...fr a moment when u came up with the teaser...this tought kushi working  in his restaurant at san pedro did flash my mind... very lovely update... im gonna patiently wait... so Arnav is gonna seek the answers..  love Aman he isnso supportive ... and Anjali... wow... Arnavs heart is appreciating her... i can see his is misaingbthe three musketeers... and kushi introducing herself as  KASR... was amazing too... im now waiting for ch9... Arghhh cant wait till monday... anyways will try to b patient... love u... wonderful update... thank u... hugs..
Have kept a notification if any updates from u... as soon as i hear tge tone i log in to india forums... gosh im so crazy abt this ff... thanks... hugs... love u deeps...

Love 
Preethi
Raadhiyaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow
amazing update
waiting and so excited for further updates...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Raat Kiya Aayi Kay Tanhaayi Ki Sargoshi Mai...Hoo Ka Aalam Tha Magar Suntay Sunatay Guzri
Baarha Choonk Si Jaati Hai Musaafat Dil Ki...Kis Ki Aawaz Thi Yeh Kis Ko Bulatay Guzri.
Naseer Turabi...That was pleasant and a very emotional update for me... Pleasant because seeing her determined to bring her old arnav back with a new spirit...She reached before him and she became a chef in his restaurant...His reaction and Khushi reply were epic...She is proud of arnav when she read the name and saw the whole restaurant menu and interiors... Her feelings very well depicted... Arnav kya kahun mein ab... It is very heartening to see his plight... But I am thrilled to bits because now they are together and this time they'll be together for eternity... A very interesting update.. Thanks for pm :)