Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay I read story 2 also, but i can't give my feedback now because of less time.
But i will still say a few words, 
The narration is just awesome and mind blowing.πŸ‘β­οΈ, though i loved it but i felt it was somewhere a drawback to your story as it pulled the reader away from actual CID and sent him in some other worldπŸ˜†. Still the story had all the required elements. lovely attempt..πŸ‘β­οΈ
Thank you so much.
I will give it a  8.5/10.

LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i had read all the three stories...
i had gone out today and couldn't write the review today... i am very sorry...😭😭

my review of the first story is on page 4 and the other two reviews on page 10
as there is very less time i am giving my ratings now...
i will post my review on the other two stories by tomorrow..

Excellent amazing stories by the writers...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Entry 1-8.5/10 if 8.5 not possible then 8/10
Entry 2-9.5/10
if 9.5 not possible then 9/10
Entry 3- 8.5/10      if 8.5 not possible then 8/10

<i am giving ratings for first time and i am not sure if i can give 0.5 marks like 8.5.. please pardon me if i have hurt the feelings and views of the writers...>
Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have done with reviewing and rating with all the three stories on page 4 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thnx writers for their appreciable work πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Veena.. - 9 years ago
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Story 1:The story was really entertaining.The narrative style of the story is really nice,with the scenes well arranged by the writer,the scenes were easily understandable.Well written.Suspense was well maintained till the end and the culprit was unexpected.Liked Purvi's efforts to free herself without anyone's help.The manner of narration of those scenes was excellent.The writer has well described the capabilities of an excellent cop here.The idea of Abhijeet of taking help from the security guard is very nice. Liked the conversation between Duo at the end.
Rating:8/10

Story 2: Rating 7/10

Story 3:
Rating 9/10

I will give my reviews later.

Commendable job by all the writers.Great efforts. πŸ‘ ⭐️
Thanks a lot writers for your efforts. 😊

Edited by beena.thomas - 9 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: debasree04

Sorry i dnt understand the line - ACP sir told this to Abhijeet or his statement is against Abhijeet?
ACP: Abhijeet...CID team par yeh ek kala dhabba hai.

Sorry for lack of clarity. 😳I would never make ACP point a finger at Abhijeet alone. πŸ˜›

He addressed Abhijeet and told him that a foreigner being kidnapped right from under their nose is a black mark on CID team.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

Sorry for lack of clarity. 😳I would never make ACP point a finger at Abhijeet alone. πŸ˜›

He addressed Abhijeet and told him that a foreigner being kidnapped right from under their nose is a black mark on CID team.

okay..mujhe laga hi tha...just confirm kiya πŸ˜›
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Story 1 :8/10
Story 2:8/10
Story 3 : 9/10
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Story 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham

i loved the
beginning of the story...😊😊😊
 that was very lively conversation...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
the conversations were realistic and entertaining...
⭐️⭐️⭐️
and i liked your title.. it was a different unique title...
      i liked the way you included the duo conversation,concern of Freddy sir towards Purvi, the inclusion of leave sanction convo between Acp sir and Freddy sir.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
         i loved the scene where you included the part of little Shreya... <hope Fw includes this> πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
the adoption topic was very informative and thank you for the link...😊😊😊

i really had nice fun reading Dcp's teasing part...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
           i loved and enjoyed the investigation skills of Daya sir and Abhi sir...
the way Daya sir felt suspicious about the boys and Abhi sir's calculation of time required for the journey...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ.
 i appreciate and applaud the intelligence of the writer... β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
          the prosthetic mask part was very interesting... ⭐️⭐️⭐️
 it was a nice idea incorporated in the script... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

it was sweet to see Abhi sir changing the team distribution made by that grumpy irritating Dcp and leading the investigation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
 but so sad of him.. he had to the duty of 3 officers...
you clearly showed that Abhi sir is very responsible and never deviates or compromises with his duty...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
          i am so pleased and happy for depicting Abhi sir's concern towards Purvi so realistically...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
     felt a bit sad with the ending that the criminal was left scot-free on political and diplomatic issues... but i agree to you- it is the reality...
 anyways i am glad our team is atleast getting the appreciation letter...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  i would be more happy if you could have showed the scene of Daya sir and Freddy sir investigating...

overall it was a simple but amazing,genuine interesting story well presented in sequences...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
 excellent wonderful writing and awesome narration...😊😊😊
 i liked the way you made the whole story into conversations...😊😊
 it was very easy and clear to read...😊😊
 i enjoyed reading the story and going through the references you had posted...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
 you really did a lot of background research and
i appreciate you for your hard work... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
😎😎😎

thank you for that memorable  thrilling story...😊😊😊😊😊

i will give an 8.5/10 if it is possible...
if 8.5 is not possible then i will give 8/10...

<i am not sure if this is the way to write a review as i am writing for the second time after the previous review... this review is my personal opinion and i am very sorry if i hurt the feelings and views of the writer unknowingly..>

LavenderBloom thumbnail
Story 2 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

wooow... this is all i can say...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
😎😎😎
i am very impresed and pleased with the plot,investigation and narration...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

the beginning was outstanding and electrifying perfectly like a thrilling novel...
i am amazed by the way you described Lord Narasimha...😊😊😊
 i love English classics and literature and i am so happy that the writer's story is to the level of classic literature... 😊😊😊
the starting was awesome,interesting and extraordinary... 😊😊😊😊
😎😎😎

the chitchat regarding Facebook,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Abhi sir's advice was excellent addition...😊😊😊😊
Purvi didi's response to the news of her dad was predicted very realistically..😊😊
very natural response clearly depicted...😊😊😊😊
i am pleased with the concern of Abhi sir towards didi...😊
😊
😊

you very well portrayed the trapping sequences of both Abhi sir and Purvi didi...

i loved the team's support and concern towards both of them when Dcp was accusing and shouting at them...😊😊😊😊
i had a small doubt if any insider was involved but couldn't guess that it would turn out to be him...
the way you maintained the suspense till the end was thrilling...😊😊
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

the unique part was the sweet bond between Purvi didi and Freddy sir..😊😊
i applaud and appreciate the writer for this inclusion...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
i loved their investigation and Freddy sirs concern towards Purvi in the jeep...😊😊
this part was remarkable...
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
i liked the way you depicted each chapter so elaborately
and the detailed description was flawless...β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
😎

i just felt some loopholes in some occasions like why was there not any backup in some scenesπŸ˜• and
 how come Cid immediately never checked the cctv camera
installed after Dr Boris's murder❓❓ so that didi could be proved innocent and that they would come to know that the Russian man was involved with the criminal...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
it was after didi and freddy sir  after much difficulties and escaping from the encounter
checked the video, that everyone got to know...

the fight scenes were in full action and the scenes were clearly described that i imagined all the scenes and action...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
it was a nice experience...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
 the climax fight scenes were very exciting both Abhi sirs and didi's part...
πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

execution and the style of writing was fabulous...
πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
on the whole the style of writing was remarkable... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈfantastic awesome narration, interesting plot, superb investigation...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
overall electrifying, exciting, marvelous, exquisite plot and investigation...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

thank you for that outstanding entertaining thrilling story...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

i would give an 9.5/10 if it is possible...
if not i would give 9/10...

<i am not sure if this is the way to write a review as i am writing for the third time after the previous reviews... this review is my personal opinion and i am very sorry if i hurt the feelings and views of the writer unknowingly..>

-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Voting closed. 
Results will be declared tomorrow πŸ˜Š