Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
So had caught up with last two updates..!! glad they were updated back to back (almost..)

I loved how.. Kalpi stood up and went for now..!
Can't wait for more Ragna scenes when she joins back office.!!
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelpureness

The reason Kalpi hates Ragav, though that is a strong word, she does not hate him. Definitely dislikes him intensely lol.

She now remembers what happened on Monday. She now remembers that Ragav just used her to hurt her mother that she was just a play thing in his hands.

She is also angry with herself coz knowing all this she went back into his arms and does not want to repeat it. She knows she loves him but she does not know that he loves her too.

As for Ragav he knows helves her, he thinks she loves him and that she has not realized it. He knows deep down she will choose her mother over him but wishes that she would choose him

Thanks angel..now kalpi is not able to trust him again ..right..nd she thinks that raghav did not love her..right.
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Thnx 4 d surprise update. Loved it.
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelpureness

I might get them to meet in the next update. I know the chapter was short. That short chappy took early four hours to think up and write. I am finding the track quite difficult to write. I feel it very tricky. I need to make sure the balance is there... I building up towards her choosing him when she remembers everything. So I need to make sure the emotions are there for build up. I am taking time with because I am not satisfied with the way I have it played in my head... Something is missing. Oh gosh... As I am typing this out to you... I think I have found one clink to the missing link. Bless I think I have a realistic angle now. Mwah

See, I told you. Reply to my comments and now you got the idea... lol. I'm glad you replied yaar.  Was missing you in action.  Love ya, Mwah! 
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loving it!  Simply awesome! 
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ragna_luv

See, I told you. Reply to my comments and now you got the idea... lol. I'm glad you replied yaar. Was missing you in action. Love ya, Mwah!

Hi... It still didn't feel right to have Kalpi choose Ragav over her mum. Mwah
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update Dr
Waiting for next impatiently
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Treasures

Loving it! Simply awesome!

Hi long time... How r u? Hope alls good. Mwah
Chin2_n thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey angel awesome update, glad that Kalpi left after regaining her memory😳
Surely waiting for the twists😆
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fuzz,  I hope we didn't pressurise you into giving an update. Because I felt it was kinda rushed. I know we were waiting for the confrontation but maybe it could have happened after two more updates or so. Maybe after she found out that he sneaked in to meet her later in the night everyday.  I don't know.  The fact that he didn't come to visit her was the strongest factor for her to go home today. That's what I felt. She thought she's just another challenge for him, nothing more which hurt her very badly. How I wish she had heard him whispering sweet nothings in her ears and his promise that he will never leave her! She was happy to hear his words and almost trusted him before her mother came into view. He's planning to win her back.  Loved the scene where Maya whacked him on the head for not visiting Kalpi.   She's a true buddy. 
         I understand your pov about Kalpi's self respect. Guess this is the only way it would have happened.  But felt really bad for both of them. Both of them can't stand this separation. Please let him win her back soon. I love them too much to see them suffer. Hope my comments didn't hurt you. But you  know I'm emotionally attached to the story. Gosh,  need to read it again. Byeee. ... love you, mwaah!