Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aweskme update! It seems as though Kalpi wants to believe that rags is telling the truth! That he really loves and cares for her!! But I think she is doing this for her mother!! At least she is still gonna go back to work after sometime! When Kamla realizes that Kalpi truly loves rags she will have no choice but to bring both together! This is awesome!! Both rags and Kalpi being away from eachother will tell how much they love eachother!! Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update!! RAGNA is missing. Please bring them back together. Continue soon😃
ReezaZul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing...

luv it...😃
n plez bring back ASHNA 2gther again...

zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was lovely update...
kalpi remember everything...nice...but i m little bit confused about this update... can you explain it to me 😲...
means in the beginning she was missing raghav like hell and after that she hate him...didn't understood...pls explain😭
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YIPPEE a surprise update. It was well worth the wait. Loved kalpis memory coming back. Loved maya giving it to rags and telling how foolish he was. Can't wait to read wgat happens next 😉
shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update
beautifully writtened

continue soon😊
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update.What will happen when kalpi come to know she Raghav wife, how he had taken care of her,waiting eagerly for weekend for next update.
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well u want to torture us huh I know this is your plan lol no worries I know you will make it up to us.
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zindgidilse

it was lovely update...
kalpi remember everything...nice...but i m little bit confused about this update... can you explain it to me 😲...
means in the beginning she was missing raghav like hell and after that she hate him...didn't understood...pls explain😭

The reason Kalpi hates Ragav, though that is a strong word, she does not hate him. Definitely dislikes him intensely lol.

She now remembers what happened on Monday. She now remembers that Ragav just used her to hurt her mother that she was just a play thing in his hands.

She is also angry with herself coz knowing all this she went back into his arms and does not want to repeat it. She knows she loves him but she does not know that he loves her too.

As for Ragav he knows helves her, he thinks she loves him and that she has not realized it. He knows deep down she will choose her mother over him but wishes that she would choose him
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyylooo angel..
Yaar it was soo emotional update.. even though kalpi has feelings fr him.. she had no other choice to leave him as he left her with no option.. it was really beautiful d way u expressed her emotions sadness.. amazing! 
And by reading d note at last I felt sooo happy hehe..
Waiting fr next update