Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ragna_luv

Fuzz,  I hope we didn't pressurise you into giving an update. Because I felt it was kinda rushed. I know we were waiting for the confrontation but maybe it could have happened after two more updates or so. Maybe after she found out that he sneaked in to meet her later in the night everyday.  I don't know.  The fact that he didn't come to visit her was the strongest factor for her to go home today. That's what I felt. She thought she's just another challenge for him, nothing more which hurt her very badly. How I wish she had heard him whispering sweet nothings in her ears and his promise that he will never leave her! She was happy to hear his words and almost trusted him before her mother came into view. He's planning to win her back.  Loved the scene where Maya whacked him on the head for not visiting Kalpi.   She's a true buddy. 

I understand your pov about Kalpi's self respect. Guess this is the only way it would have happened.  But felt really bad for both of them. Both of them can't stand this separation. Please let him win her back soon. I love them too much to see them suffer. Hope my comments didn't hurt you. But you  know I'm emotionally attached to the story. Gosh,  need to read it again. Byeee. ... love you, mwaah! 

You are absolutely right... The confrontation I had originally planned for was going to be really sweet and romantic and in their bedroom... Where she would leave him for her mum even after knowing that he loves her. The reason I chose this route in the last moment because I felt the story would end quicker and there would be no angst between them. So I have kind of reversed it.

Before she would have found out everything without meeting Ragav, that would have been several chapter with very little Ragna. Something I knew the readers would not be happy about. Now she will get to know everything through Maya with lots of Ragna scenes hopefully.

Please don't ever stop giving a true opinion. It does not hurt me. If anything I am pleased because it helps me see where I am erring. I welcome critism that will help me and the story.

You know the reason I always ask for feedback is because to me the story is average. I connect differently to the story, the chapters are not that impactful when I write, because I have thought of it for so long and in so many angles and because I know where it is heading there is no surprise element. When readers say wow or amazing without giving details. I feel very lost because I don't understand what was wow or amazing.

Your feedback, di, Natasha, Priya, mini, charu, oh gosh hope I didn't forget anyone else... They are detailed and it helps me understand and see what is amazing or not in the chapter. It helps give me direction and steer the story accordingly.

Thank you so much for that... Coz without u guys I don't think the story would be where it is. Mwah
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tadaaa!! Here I am!

I know you must be thinking this girl is there to torture me and eat my head when I m not updating and now that I have updated where is she? 

Frankly even after the torture I gave I had not expected an update so soon as I knw you too busy and that u needed time to sort out things about this story!

I can completely understand that. Esp with LRR I had so many things planned in my head but the story did not go that way! Instead with every update the track kept changing and hence even I took a 10 to 12 days of break from updating it. 
Now even though I have the whole story plotted out on my pc I dont know if it will end up that way! 

I think I should apologise to u for pressurising you to update. You seriously need a break from Love me! Guess you can focus on ur other updates who are longing for your attention. After all they are your babies too mumma!! πŸ˜†

Okay now to the latest update. There are many wow points -
Loved that Kalpi took a stand against Raghav just for her mom even though she loved him so dearly. You could see she was almost there and I thought she would hug him after caressing his face when he pleaded her not to go! But no she composed herself and walked away with dignity! It was needed just to prove to Raghav that he should not have USED her to get back to Kamla!

Separating a daughter from a mother is no joke and he was about to challenge this relationship with his based on lies, revenge and betrayal. Yes he has betrayed Kalpi by making her believe that everything between them had just happened and was not his 'PLAN'. However she cant help herself as she has already fallen for him and the emotional turmoil that she is going through is like a storm within her. To choose between her mom and Raghav was not easy for her! But being a dutiful daughter she did what she thought was right! 

But I am waiting for the day when she realises that he had touched her claimed her only after she was legally his wife. In fact he has never touched her or taken advantage of her as Kalpi Jadhav but had made her his knowing she was Kalpana Raghav Singhania! That would give a new dimension to her image about Raghav. He has not been with another woman since he has touched her and this itself proves his loyalty to her.

Mostly people do remember things that were spoken to them when they were in coma. Will Kalpi get flashes where Raghav had spent innumerable and endless hours talking to her and caressing her and whispering to her? 

Kamla has to reveal the truth to Kalpi as this too would help Kalpi empathise with Raghav as to why he what he did thought that does not justify his actions. 

Loved Maya thoroughly in ur ff! Infact I feel you have used this character to optimum best as she plays along as a perfect friend who does not hesitate to whack her friend for his stupidity and being a wonderful support to Kalpi not forcing her opinions on her and letting her be. Also handling Kamla as she is going to be a mother soon she has already started realising Kamla's worries and fears and relates to it!

Though I too felt that I missed the spark in your update which is normally there I am not able to put the finger on exactly what. Maybe this was a forced update and I really repent for pressurising you. Please take your own time and collect your thought before any more updates. And dont be disheartened the update was really good but the angelpureness was missing! πŸ˜Š

I know you will come back with a bang in ur next update. And I trust you to take the story forward in the right direction.

Really appreciate your efforts fuzz I know how difficult it is to type out the story when u r not in the right frame of mind.πŸ‘πŸ‘

U r a β­οΈ! πŸ€—to u and kisses too! 

Pssst I know you got depressed because I refused to do the pole dance for you! Promise I will do it this time only for you! πŸ˜† Love u...
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_remix

Tadaaa!! Here I am!

I know you must be thinking this girl is there to torture me and eat my head when I m not updating and now that I have updated where is she? 

Frankly even after the torture I gave I had not expected an update so soon as I knw you too busy and that u needed time to sort out things about this story!

I can completely understand that. Esp with LRR I had so many things planned in my head but the story did not go that way! Instead with every update the track kept changing and hence even I took a 10 to 12 days of break from updating it. 
Now even though I have the whole story plotted out on my pc I dont know if it will end up that way! 

I think I should apologise to u for pressurising you to update. You seriously need a break from Love me! Guess you can focus on ur other updates who are longing for your attention. After all they are your babies too mumma!! πŸ˜†

Okay now to the latest update. There are many wow points -
Loved that Kalpi took a stand against Raghav just for her mom even though she loved him so dearly. You could see she was almost there and I thought she would hug him after caressing his face when he pleaded her not to go! But no she composed herself and walked away with dignity! It was needed just to prove to Raghav that he should not have USED her to get back to Kamla!

Separating a daughter from a mother is no joke and he was about to challenge this relationship with his based on lies, revenge and betrayal. Yes he has betrayed Kalpi by making her believe that everything between them had just happened and was not his 'PLAN'. However she cant help herself as she has already fallen for him and the emotional turmoil that she is going through is like a storm within her. To choose between her mom and Raghav was not easy for her! But being a dutiful daughter she did what she thought was right! 

But I am waiting for the day when she realises that he had touched her claimed her only after she was legally his wife. In fact he has never touched her or taken advantage of her as Kalpi Jadhav but had made her his knowing she was Kalpana Raghav Singhania! That would give a new dimension to her image about Raghav. He has not been with another woman since he has touched her and this itself proves his loyalty to her.

Mostly people do remember things that were spoken to them when they were in coma. Will Kalpi get flashes where Raghav had spent innumerable and endless hours talking to her and caressing her and whispering to her? 

Kamla has to reveal the truth to Kalpi as this too would help Kalpi empathise with Raghav as to why he what he did thought that does not justify his actions. 

Loved Maya thoroughly in ur ff! Infact I feel you have used this character to optimum best as she plays along as a perfect friend who does not hesitate to whack her friend for his stupidity and being a wonderful support to Kalpi not forcing her opinions on her and letting her be. Also handling Kamla as she is going to be a mother soon she has already started realising Kamla's worries and fears and relates to it!

Though I too felt that I missed the spark in your update which is normally there I am not able to put the finger on exactly what. Maybe this was a forced update and I really repent for pressurising you. Please take your own time and collect your thought before any more updates. And dont be disheartened the update was really good but the angelpureness was missing! πŸ˜Š

I know you will come back with a bang in ur next update. And I trust you to take the story forward in the right direction.

Really appreciate your efforts fuzz I know how difficult it is to type out the story when u r not in the right frame of mind.πŸ‘πŸ‘

U r a β­οΈ! πŸ€—to u and kisses too! 

Pssst I know you got depressed because I refused to do the pole dance for you! Promise I will do it this time only for you! πŸ˜† Love u...

I know what was the missing element... I felt it as I was writing... There is not enough emotional connection with Kalpi. I felt personally, she needed to have her pov put across a few days before her memories came. And her breakdown should have been gradual... Systematic... First missing him... Then insecurity... Then realisation...There should have been more bonding and yearning. That connect is missing. All that would have taken easily another three chapters. So I rushed it coz I knew you guys had had enough and were looking forward to Ragna scenes and confrontation. 
ashwinikailash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear missing Ashna alot ,pls get them soon ,want some good Ragna moments ...pls dear ...

ashwini
angelpureness thumbnail
Note
Would you guys like me to rewrite the chapter... I can bring in a systematic realisation of first Kalpi missing Ragav, then feeling insecure, then realising her feelings...

Give me a shout or press like if u want to tweak the chapter.
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Note

Would you guys like me to rewrite the chapter... I can bring in a systematic realisation of first Kalpi missing Ragav, then feeling insecure, then realising her feelings...

yes
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Note

Not really. U did awesome job. Just keep going. Wating to c ragna working together and romancing.they cant stay apart for long.
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Note

yes, wud like it... Coz it was a bit sudden...
No probs if u don't, though... It was awesome anyway...
Edited by _TheBlackRose_ - 9 years ago
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update, looking forward to the next part,
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are absolutely right... The confrontation I had originally planned for was going to be really sweet and romantic and in their bedroom... Where she would leave him for her mum even after knowing that he loves her. The reason I chose this route in the last moment because I felt the story would end quicker and there would be no angst between them. So I have kind of reversed it.

Before she would have found out everything without meeting Ragav, that would have been several chapter with very little Ragna. Something I knew the readers would not be happy about. Now she will get to know everything through Maya with lots of Ragna scenes hopefully.

Please don't ever stop giving a true opinion. It does not hurt me. If anything I am pleased because it helps me see where I am erring. I welcome critism that will help me and the story.

You know the reason I always ask for feedback is because to me the story is average. I connect differently to the story, the chapters are not that impactful when I write, because I have thought of it for so long and in so many angles and because I know where it is heading there is no surprise element. When readers say wow or amazing without giving details. I feel very lost because I don't understand what was wow or amazing.

Your feedback, di, Natasha, Priya, mini, charu, oh gosh hope I didn't forget anyone else... They are detailed and it helps me understand and see what is amazing or not in the chapter. It helps give me direction and steer the story accordingly.

Thank you so much for that... Coz without u guys I don't think the story would be where it is. Mwah

Thanks Fuzz for understanding what I was trying to say. After posting my comments I was really worried how you were going to take it or whether I was successful in telling you what I felt. Also I was wondering if I had bashed you without reading properly.    Then I read the story twice and found that my opinion remains the same.  Then only I felt like checking if you had commented. 
      I think what you did seems rushed up but it's the only option or as you said the story will be over soon. Let her realise his love slowly. Let them fall in love all over again. But you are among the few people I know to whom I can comment frankly.  I value your friendship too much. 
       I just read that  you asking everyone whether we want you  to rewrite the chapter. I would say no and follow what you thought initially. I wouldn't want a forced update. I have immense faith in you as a writer and as always I'm in awe of you and your stories. It's just that you have always given updates par excellence and so we can't accept anything below that. Don't rewrite your story just for our sake. Concentrate on how to move it forward. We will always support you with our comments till you get bored with our extra long ones. Love you, Mwaah! 

Edited by ragna_luv - 9 years ago