Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DiVirgo

Awesome update as usual!! I'm really feeling sad for both raghav and Kalpi! Both going through such an emotional time in both their lives! Poor rags he feeling so damn guilty it's killing him seeing her crying in her sleep! Her nightmares!! She needs him to be there with her, she wants his love and care and he is filled with so much guilt that he's not seeing that!! I loved how she knew that he was there!! Why cant he see that she needs him not only when she's sleeping but also when she's awake?! I think he has to realize for himself that he has to tell her how he feels! The guilt he has inside him has to go away!! He also has to readily that he loves her unconditionally! He has to tell her how he feels!! She needs him!! This is heartbreaking! Both need eachother!! Time for confession!! I think rags don't realize he doing more harm than good!!

So true. I think deep down Ragav is scared that should Kalpi remember everything, she will leave him. I think that fear is making him take this wrong step. Ragav does not know how deep Kalpi's feelings are for him. He knows that she likes him, that she is attracted to him. He loves her deeply, he wants her to be part of his life, will he be able to settle for infatuation or attraction. I think deep down he wants Kalpi to tell him that he is important in her life. 

This is what I am heading for... Just hope I can write it out and do justice to this sub plot. I find it so tricky right now. Keep worrying that I might spoil it. Hence working on the updates slowly.
Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago
angelpureness thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi angel,

After a long wait,u had given a good update.But the usual spark is missing.
Why is Ragna playing hide and seek???

Pls let Kalpi meet Raghav at the earliest.As such she is getting old flashes during the day.

We want to know abt their reaction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fuzz,  I'm sorry I'm late. But you know I need time to read your updates. I get emotional and need time to get over it. But you surprised me this time. We have been waiting for eons for this update and you have given us an itsy- bitsy one. Not fair dear! 

Kalpi waiting for Raghav ignoring her body's tiredness but sleeps off as soon as she hits the pillow. Poor Raghav,  waiting for her to sleep so that he can come inside.  He's thinking her memory will come back after seeing him. He's scared if she remembers past incidents, she wouldn't want anything to do with him. He can't afford to lose her, she's his life. He really doesn't know the depth of Kalpi's love for him. How can she hate him even if she want to!  When at night she has panic attacks, he soothes her,  comforts her promising to be at her side always,  never leaving her.  She sleeps off in the comfort of his arms.  Loved how the nurse finds them in the morning.  He on his knees with their fingers intertwined.  He again goes off before she wakes up. She gets up sensing her presence.  But how can she see him when he's playing peekaboo with her. How long before they confess their love? Gosh,  can't stand their pain. How much more are you going to torture us, my dear Fuzz?  😭 
Edited by ragna_luv - 9 years ago
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragna_luv

Fuzz,  I'm sorry I'm late. But you know I need time to read your updates. I get emotional and need time to get over it. But you surprised me this time. We have been waiting for eons for this update and you have given us an itsy- bitsy one. Not fair dear! 

Kalpi waiting for Raghav ignoring her body's tiredness but sleeps off as soon as she hits the pillow. Poor Raghav,  waiting for her to sleep so that he can come inside.  He's thinking her memory will come back after seeing him. He's scared if she remembers past incidents, she wouldn't want anything to do with him. He can't afford to lose her, she's his life. He really doesn't know the depth of Kalpi's love for him. How can she hate him even if she want to!  When at night she has panic attacks, he soothes her,  comforts her promising to be at her side always,  never leaving her.  She sleeps off in the comfort of his arms.  Loved how the nurse finds them in the morning.  He on his knees with their fingers intertwined.  He again goes off before she wakes up. She gets up sensing her presence.  But how can she see him when he's playing peekaboo with her. How long before they confess their love? Gosh,  can't stand their pain. How much more are you going to torture us, my dear Fuzz?  😭 

I might get them to meet in the next update. I know the chapter was short. That short chappy took early four hours to think up and write. I am finding the track quite difficult to write. I feel it very tricky. I need to make sure the balance is there... I building up towards her choosing him when she remembers everything. So I need to make sure the emotions are there for build up. I am taking time with because I am not satisfied with the way I have it played in my head... Something is missing. Oh gosh... As I am typing this out to you... I think I have found one clink to the missing link. Bless I think I have a realistic angle now. Mwah
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelpureness

So true. I think deep down Ragav is scared that should Kalpi remember everything, she will leave him. I think that fear is making him take this wrong step. Ragav does not know how deep Kalpi's feelings are for him. He knows that she likes him, that she is attracted to him. He loves her deeply, he wants her to be part of his life, will he be able to settle for infatuation or attraction. I think deep down he wants Kalpi to tell him that he is important in her life.

This is what I am heading for... Just hope I can write it out and do justice to this sub plot. I find it so tricky right now. Keep worrying that I might spoil it. Hence working on the updates slowly.

Babes I know from your work that you will surley do your best! I trust you!! I am givin my opinion here I hope it helps!! How wud rags know how Kalpi feels about him if he's afraid of facing her! You have to create a scenario where both have to face eachother! Maybe Kamla MAA will have to accept rags first before this happens maybe she is the one to bring both together! I think so because of her knowing what rags did to Kalpi and her hate for him! Kamla has to forgive rags and see that he truly loves her!! And rags for himself have to admit to Kamla that he is helplessly in love with Kalpi and there is no getting back at Kamla!! He has to apologize to kamla and then accept his feelings and face everyone and Kalpi most importantly, because she needs him in her life!! Hope my opinion helps you! What you think?

Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update!! 👏
Kalpi is staying up till late despite being tired... And Raghav is trying not to meet her when she's awake, only coming after she sleeps... Wish they interact soon... Want more RagNa scenes 
Kalpi's getting nightmares of what happened 😲
Do update soon plz
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Plzz update soon & where is ur another story in which ragna r childhood lovers ...
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupalpanchotiya

Plzz update soon & where is ur another story in which ragna r childhood lovers ...

angelpureness thumbnail

Thanks. I plan to have Kamla maa play Cupid later. I have been banging my head to get the right feel for Kalpi to stay back, but her self respect keeps demanding she leave.