Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
From my point of view,you haven't rushed too far.Before the accident,Kalpi had heard abt the conversation between Raghav and Kamla and had also come to know that she was used as a target by Raghav for the revenge against her mother.

But after the accident,things have changed a lot from Raghav's end ,And Kalpi is not even aware of them as everyone around her was scared to open up before her.

And Kalpi is already in deep love with Raghav,but she doen't trust him and thinks Raghav's feelings are a part of his plan against her mother.So she is struck again between Raghav And Kamla.

Now plan the updates in such a way that Kalpi understands that Raghav doesn't cheat her and his feelings are truly connected with heart and not for bodily pleasures and she will be the only one in his life henceforth.And also make Kamla to confess before Kalpi that how unknowingly she had cheated Raghav.

BESIDES THIS,NEETU SHOULD CONFESS TO KAMLA THAT HOW SHE HAD SMARTLY FOOLED HER AND WAS MADE TO BE AN ENEMY TO RAGHAV.

So pls don't rewrite the updates.
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: balarangarajann

From my point of view,you haven't rushed too far.Before the accident,Kalpi had heard abt the conversation between Raghav and Kamla and had also come to know that she was used as a target by Raghav for the revenge against her mother.

But after the accident,things have changed a lot from Raghav's end ,And Kalpi is not even aware of them as everyone around her was scared to open up before her.

And Kalpi is already in deep love with Raghav,but she doen't trust him and thinks Raghav's feelings are a part of his plan against her mother.So she is struck again between Raghav And Kamla.

Now plan the updates in such a way that Kalpi understands that Raghav doesn't cheat her and his feelings are truly connected with heart and not for bodily pleasures and she will be the only one in his life henceforth.And also make Kamla to confess before Kalpi that how unknowingly she had cheated Raghav.

BESIDES THIS,NEETU SHOULD CONFESS TO KAMLA THAT HOW SHE HAD SMARTLY FOOLED HER AND WAS MADE TO BE AN ENEMY TO RAGHAV.

So pls don't rewrite the updates.

Thank you... 

@bold That is the plan... Whatever I had planned for Kalpi to find out will now happen with lots of Ragna moments.

Kamla maa knows about Neetu, how she was used. 
angelpureness thumbnail

You are absolutely right... The confrontation I had originally planned for was going to be really sweet and romantic and in their bedroom... Where she would leave him for her mum even after knowing that he loves her. The reason I chose this route in the last moment because I felt the story would end quicker and there would be no angst between them. So I have kind of reversed it.

Before she would have found out everything without meeting Ragav, that would have been several chapter with very little Ragna. Something I knew the readers would not be happy about. Now she will get to know everything through Maya with lots of Ragna scenes hopefully.

Please don't ever stop giving a true opinion. It does not hurt me. If anything I am pleased because it helps me see where I am erring. I welcome critism that will help me and the story.

You know the reason I always ask for feedback is because to me the story is average. I connect differently to the story, the chapters are not that impactful when I write, because I have thought of it for so long and in so many angles and because I know where it is heading there is no surprise element. When readers say wow or amazing without giving details. I feel very lost because I don't understand what was wow or amazing.

Your feedback, di, Natasha, Priya, mini, charu, oh gosh hope I didn't forget anyone else... They are detailed and it helps me understand and see what is amazing or not in the chapter. It helps give me direction and steer the story accordingly.

Thank you so much for that... Coz without u guys I don't think the story would be where it is. Mwah
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Fuzz for understanding what I was trying to say. After posting my comments I was really worried how you were going to take it or whether I was successful in telling you what I felt. Also I was wondering if I had bashed you without reading properly.    Then I read the story twice and found that my opinion remains the same.  Then only I felt like checking if you had commented. 
      I think what you did seems rushed up but it's the only option or as you said the story will be over soon. Let her realise his love slowly. Let them fall in love all over again. But you are among the few people I know to whom I can comment frankly.  I value your friendship too much. 
       I just read that  you asking everyone whether we want you  to rewrite the chapter. I would say no and follow what you thought initially. I wouldn't want a forced update. I have immense faith in you as a writer and as always I'm in awe of you and your stories. It's just that you have always given updates par excellence and so we can't accept anything below that. Don't rewrite your story just for our sake. Concentrate on how to move it forward. We will always support you with our comments till you get bored with our extra long ones. Love you, Mwaah! 

[/QUOTE]
Ooh the romantic bedroom scene I had thought off, I know where to use it... Oh bless I am glad I didn't use before.
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiVirgo

Aweskme update! It seems as though Kalpi wants to believe that rags is telling the truth! That he really loves and cares for her!! But I think she is doing this for her mother!! At least she is still gonna go back to work after sometime! When Kamla realizes that Kalpi truly loves rags she will have no choice but to bring both together! This is awesome!! Both rags and Kalpi being away from eachother will tell how much they love eachother!!

Phew... I can breathe... Girl I kept stalking... Waiting for res to change to unres.

You sure took ur time... I thought the worst things possible... One of which was oh no di has nothing positive to say... That means update is crap😆

Glad u liked it... Mwah
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nope, rewrite is not required. 

It was nice, even if the memory coming back seemed bit rushed. (bappa heard her prayers in ff mode.) 😉

I think the yearning and the brooding over love lost can be done even now as they are still separate and they have 1 more month to sleep over (actually loose their sleep) their actions and repent at leisure. 

Now we can have a major Kalpi POV, we already know how Rags feels.
It would be nice to have a chapter dedicated to Kalpi's memory - How much she remembers, what she thinks, what she went through during coma etc. Also what she thinks about Kamla ma.

If she has to go back to Rags, Kalpi has to have a justifiable judgment of Kamla's part in the conspiracy against Rag's father. 

In my opinion, I would like to see a proper justice done to the revenge factor along with the romance. 
Oh! I demand loads and loads of sensational Ragna moments. 
😉 ❤️☺️
Chin2_n thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As long as u don't want to lose the track u can lead us how ever you wish for😆 And I'm ready to read  anytime you write anything😆
Fun apart sure you can right that way it definitely would be interesting track 😳
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Phew... I can breathe... Girl I kept stalking... Waiting for res to change to unres.

You sure took ur time... I thought the worst things possible... One of which was oh no di has nothing positive to say... That means update is crap😆

Glad u liked it... Mwah

You did?? I feel important lol! And you know I wud never say anything like that to you;) you know me :) I know;) you gave an awesome update! Now I'm excited for next cause I'm sure you're gonna do justice :)
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If only I had a hammer next to me to knock some sense into Raghav
But nevertheless I love Maya for doing it lol
Kalpi so wanted to see Raghav. She love him so much
I think it would of made a difference if Raghav had visit Kalpi (while she is awake that it) while she still didn't remember his betrayal and her heartbreak
Kalpi remembering everything and her cried out for kamla was heartwrecking
I can feel her pain, she experience the whole revelation all over again
Hmm... Mr dumb dumb finally speak and show himself when he was not suppose to
But then again I like that he speaks ;)
Raghav kneeling down in front of Kalpi letting her guards down was awesome
I love the way Kalpi read his eyes and her trying to touch his face was a beautiful moment only for damn Kamla to show herself to Kalpi. Poor girl so wanted to believe Raghav words, it was so visible in her actions. I like that Mr. Stupid swear to win Kalpi all over again. I can't wait for RagNa office scenes ;)
As usual fanstatic update, I totally love it
Rubz1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good ya superb, excellent...plz update soon..
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hI,

Thanks for the reply.Let Kalpi remain happy with Raghav forever.

When will you update the next part?????????????????????????????