Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Apologies edited to some of you...😆

Am glad you are liking this... Yea I need to get Kalpi to realise the depth of her feelings... I want her to confront Ragav... Who knows might use the track to get them to admit their feelings To each other 😉

no need to apologies angel.😳
waiting for ragna confrontation
ReezaZul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plez update...don't make me wait...
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I m bit confused I think
Mixed feelings
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

I m bit confused I think
Mixed feelings

Why tell me... What do you find confusing? I might be able to help
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_remix

Finally after the endless and long wait All I get is this?????? 😲Did you know that since I did not get ur update I had to watch RagNa videos by Ragnaheaven and then forgot that I had to sleep and kept watching it till 2am when I realised that today is a working day!!😲

Sorry dont misunderstand me the update was awesome but tooo tooo tooo smalll!😡

Okay lets get this thing straight and clear, if you are unable to update once in every 3 days then every update posted after that should be really really really exxxtraaa long and extra RagNalicious!😳 Got it dear? 

This update was like a teaser for me dear! I was so excited to read it and before I started I realised that I had finished reading! uhuuhnuuuhhh😭

Whats with the waiting game and you??? You love to make us readers wait, Raghav wait and now Kalpi is also waiting poor thing. Ahem... I empathise with ur hubby now! God knows how much he has to wait for what all??? 🤣 Oops am I getting too personal! Sowieee jaan! mee in a very naughty mood today!!! Blame RagNa for this! 😛

Now you wait for my pole dance too 😆😆😆! I will just give you a teaser no full dance!!😆
I want my RagNa in full form!! Truly, madly, deeply in love with each other.

Aww Raghav why is he punishing Kalpi? Stupid moron! LOL. And Kalpi felt his presence even when she was in sleep. Gosh! Love them both and love you for making me fall in love with them all over again!😳

My rating for this chapt: ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (you lost the two stars due to delay in update and the length of the update being too smaaalll!)

Your so mean... You took away my stars😭. It took me 3 to 4 hrs to write all that. I went to bed at 2:00 am. I always stop when I find that my mind is exhausted and feel saturated with their emotions... And you took away my stars... Booohooo😭... Omg  look what u r turning me into... A DM😲

I know u guys want quicker updates, but know this if I have not updated it is either coz I don't have the time or coz I need some space away from the story so I can think more clearly. There r times I get reeled in by Ragna emotions and am not able to focus on the plot... To word it properly. 

Booohooo😭... Sniffle... Sniffle...😆

priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Your so mean... You took away my stars😭. It took me 3 to 4 hrs to write all that. I went to bed at 2:00 am. I always stop when I find that my mind is exhausted and feel saturated with their emotions... And you took away my stars... Booohooo😭... Omg  look what u r turning me into... A DM😲

I know u guys want quicker updates, but know this if I have not updated it is either coz I don't have the time or coz I need some space away from the story so I can think more clearly. There r times I get reeled in by Ragna emotions and am not able to focus on the plot... To word it properly. 

Booohooo😭... Sniffle... Sniffle...😆

Ok my latest DQ agreed you need time to space out your thoughts. But you can give long updates naaa atleast to compensate!!!! See I am so greedy and adamant that you will have to earn your stars!!! Next time give me a longer update and I will give you 5 stars!
mmmwwwaahhh
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update as usual!! I'm really feeling sad for both raghav and Kalpi! Both going through such an emotional time in both their lives! Poor rags he feeling so damn guilty it's killing him seeing her crying in her sleep! Her nightmares!! She needs him to be there with her, she wants his love and care and he is filled with so much guilt that he's not seeing that!! I loved how she knew that he was there!! Why cant he see that she needs him not only when she's sleeping but also when she's awake?! I think he has to realize for himself that he has to tell her how he feels! The guilt he has inside him has to go away!! He also has to readily that he loves her unconditionally! He has to tell her how he feels!! She needs him!! This is heartbreaking! Both need eachother!! Time for confession!! I think rags don't realize he doing more harm than good!! Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

Really really marvellous.   Please don't have poor kalpis scars stay for long make her normal again physically. I feel bad rags is avoiding her. When will he come face to face with her?   Kalpis desperation to see him is so heartbreaking. Waiting impatiently for next update! But big big big big smoocharoo with abear hug for this update.   Now complete oyster incomplete update. 😉

Lol... Kalpi's scars will stay for life... They will fade with time. The only way for her not to have scars will be skin grafting. Let us hope that her emotional scars heal.
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh angel its so emotional update. Kalpi trying to reach upto rags, she wish to see him, feel him, hold him bt nthing is happening like dis. Y alws she craved for his lv wen he already lv her? Plz reunion dem make dem each others whole heartedly
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Nice update and so good to see bonding of their souls and deep-rooted love for each other.😃👏 But why this punishment to both of them and us, by keeping them separate? 😭 I wonder when Kalpi gets her memories back completely what shall her reaction be! Poor Raghav has suffered enough I think, and Kamla Maa has hardly undergone any suffering as near to that as Raghav must have felt in his childhood, or even now. Emotions nicely portrayed again. 😊⭐️

@bold this is why I have kept them separate. I want her to realise the depth of her feelings. How important he has become in her life so that when she gets her memories her decision to walk out will not be easy. I want her to realise she can't walk out of his life... That he is in her blood.