Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally after the endless and long wait All I get is this?????? ๐Ÿ˜ฒDid you know that since I did not get ur update I had to watch RagNa videos by Ragnaheaven and then forgot that I had to sleep and kept watching it till 2am when I realised that today is a working day!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Sorry dont misunderstand me the update was awesome but tooo tooo tooo smalll!๐Ÿ˜ก

Okay lets get this thing straight and clear, if you are unable to update once in every 3 days then every update posted after that should be really really really exxxtraaa long and extra RagNalicious!๐Ÿ˜ณ Got it dear? 

This update was like a teaser for me dear! I was so excited to read it and before I started I realised that I had finished reading! uhuuhnuuuhhh๐Ÿ˜ญ

Whats with the waiting game and you??? You love to make us readers wait, Raghav wait and now Kalpi is also waiting poor thing. Ahem... I empathise with ur hubby now! God knows how much he has to wait for what all??? ๐Ÿคฃ Oops am I getting too personal! Sowieee jaan! mee in a very naughty mood today!!! Blame RagNa for this! ๐Ÿ˜›

Now you wait for my pole dance too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†! I will just give you a teaser no full dance!!๐Ÿ˜†
I want my RagNa in full form!! Truly, madly, deeply in love with each other.

Aww Raghav why is he punishing Kalpi? Stupid moron! LOL. And Kalpi felt his presence even when she was in sleep. Gosh! Love them both and love you for making me fall in love with them all over again!๐Ÿ˜ณ

My rating for this chapt: โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ (you lost the two stars due to delay in update and the length of the update being too smaaalll!)

Edited by priya_remix - 9 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update and so good to see bonding of their souls and deep-rooted love for each other.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘ But why this punishment to both of them and us, by keeping them separate? ๐Ÿ˜ญ I wonder when Kalpi gets her memories back completely what shall her reaction be! Poor Raghav has suffered enough I think, and Kamla Maa has hardly undergone any suffering as near to that as Raghav must have felt in his childhood, or even now. Emotions nicely portrayed again. ๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธEdited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kalpi is determined to wait up for her Raghav. Although her body don't allow it
I love Kalpi will power. She is a superwoman
Raghav is paying in the worst possible way for his mistake that he made with his Kalpi
I love how he waited for Kalpi to fall asleep and then come and be with her
Love their soul connection. Although Kalpi is asleep she can still feel Raghav's presence
Superb update
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by sweet_aditi - 9 years ago
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyllooo angel..
update was nyc 
kalpi's excitement n restlessness to meet raghav was so good to read bt here raghav made up his mind nt to meet her that's a sad thng.. 
and kalpi suffrng through d pain even in d sleep! and she is unaware of that pain.. bt raghav taking care of kalpi was nyc one n silently praying god to show some mercy on him.. I guess nw in d next one sumhw kalpi ll be awake to meet raghav sumhw..
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update angel
kalpi is becoming restless to see raghav near her..
love the was raghav caresses her in her dream..

Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how long will Raghav avoid Kalpi, lovely update
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys 
I have read your comments. Some of you have one common question. When is Kalpi and Ragav going to meet? You are all excited about Kalpi and Ragav meeting. This is not going to happen for some chapters to come. 
Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Hi guys 

I have read your comments. You all have one common question. When is Kalpi and Ragav going to meet? You are all excited about Kalpi and Ragav meeting. This is not going to happen for some chapters to come. 

it was not my question..infact i did not ask any question๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i m loving their seperation sequence..its a realisation of love track ..i thought.๐Ÿ˜ฒ Loving this track
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zindgidilse

it was not my question..infact i did not ask any question๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i m loving their seperation sequence..its a realisation of love track ..i thought.๐Ÿ˜ฒ Loving this track

Apologies edited to some of you...๐Ÿ˜†

Am glad you are liking this... Yea I need to get Kalpi to realise the depth of her feelings... I want her to confront Ragav... Who knows might use the track to get them to admit their feelings To each other ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago