Everything Burns Thread V Ch 21 & Epilogue Updated PG 140

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

So welcome to the actual thread of Everything Burns...

What do I have to say here...

A lot many thank you's that's all..

At first I had planned to go through every comment and pick all ur names and write you some hefty thank u notes...but then life happened and sleep deprivation happened and busy busy busy happened...so I doubt that can happen...But that doesn't mean..I cant say thank u...all over again now can I...

So thank u to all of you commenters (Spammers...aapka baad mein aayega..special wala thank u..) for ur 1 word..or 1 para...or 1 page worth of a comment...No matter what and how you expressed and shared your views...I really appreciated it...I didn't get to all of you..but I liked your comments..and that equals me liking wat you read...Its hard..to keep going wen it feels like ur the last person on a sinking ship (the ship being this particular forum) but even then...its you guys that keeps me afloat and get up my bum..and write...Worry not and be rest assured..I will finish my stories...hopefully by end of July..cos that's my expiration date for this forum...There after I move on to my blog and try different things... Getting back..thank for always being there...I hold your support close to my heart...

Now Lets get to the spammers..shall we..

A huge ROUND OF APPLAUSE...THANK YOU'S...YOU'RE THE GREATEST!!!...YOU ROCK...etc etc...for the following!!!

BeYourself-Ankita

shreya11mehra-Shreya

Maha2012-Maha

ASYA4eveAAA-Ritzy

Divya.S.R-Divya...

I know I know I have forgotten a lot...and I will try to add more...but so far these are my most recent and more diligent spammers...

I also have my occasional...sweet and respectful spammers...but these ones are just not worried about how many pages they take up...hence they get 2 threads just to spam

You guys have made my long boring...lonely moments at work..very..colorful and exciting...I personally don't care about spamming...but I enjoy chatting away with u...so carry on...and once again thank u very much..

Ab lets get to this side of the thread...

Well all I'll say is...

LET THE LOVE STORY FINALLY BEGIN!!!!

Rest..read...like...and comment...I'll try to be regular and give you atleast 2-3 updates per week..but then again..I do need likes and comments...along with the spamming that shall happen after I get my comment!!!

So read away...and I'll cya around!!

PS...I plan to end this story by 30th chapter..or earlier..so lets see!!!😉

INDEX!!!
Edited by -StarsLinedUp- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Here you go peeps!!!

I am busy busy busy..so will add A/N later...n ya..its not edited...😕

cos again...I am busy busy busy!!!

CH17

Shattered Illusions

"O loss of sight,of thee I most complain;Blind among enemies,O worse than chains,dungeon,or beggary,or decrepit age!"-John Milton

Zoya is dead!!

How did that happen??

Is that for Real?

That's sucha  bad news.

I feel for her family.

Oh that was the reason why the police were here.

How did it happen??

Maybe medications??

Health issues??

Suicide??

Or could it be murder???

What will happen to the company now??

Oh and look at her husband her her father.

This is such a sad sad news...

People thorugh out the office were talking.

How the news came about no one knew but once everyone found out the Zoya was dead there was no stopping the ongoing speculation about the details attached to the news.

Ayaan and Humeira had moved away to a more secluded corner where, after expressing the shock and surprise of seeing each other here and that too after so long, they had finally come to the present situation.

WHAT??? Ayaan couldn't believe what he was hearing. How was that possible.He was there all the time.How did this happen.His mid was in a frenzy and he couldn't put his thoughts together.The news of Zoya being dead and watching Humeira breaking piece by piece in front of him, crying uncontrolabbly had him reeling in confusion and fear.

HhhOw did it happen???Ayaan asking finally forming a sensible question..

The police say it was a mugging gone wrong...Zoya was running by the Brooklyn bridge...Humeira soobed.She had Ayaan's hand held tightly in her hands as she collected enough strength to tell him all about the incident.She told him everything that the police had mentioned. Her eyes couldn't look away from Ayaan as they projected very well his inner turmoil. He was shocked she could tell and she squeezed his hand in response..

Ayaan I don't know what to do. IIi I cant believe this happened...and that my best friend is gone forever...Tell me its not true...Please...tell me Ayaan..she is not dead...and that you'll help me find her...She cant leave me like this..no no no...She  cant..she pppromised she would pick me up at the airport and we would have a great time...I ii haven't seen her in over 6months Ayaan...and I want to see her...I want to see my best friend..I want Zoya...Ayaan please...help me find my friend..please please please....Humeira sunk down to the ground pulling onto Ayaan's hand as she cried and begged him..

Ayaan couldn't help but get a little teary eyes himself. He still couldn't understand what was going on and how all this happened.But his heart was sinking.Looking at Humeria and listening to all that she had to say, he couldn't help but wonder if that was what had actually happened...

His attention was brought back when Humeira placed his head on his hands and weeped.Ayaan's heart ached looking at her like this.He bent down and hugged her tight, she complied easily.

Humeira please don't break. Please I cant see you like this.It breaks my heart to see the girl I love be so broken and so fragile. My Humeira was strong, she could do anything, face anything. She has seen so much in life and chosen to stand up.I know she's in there somewhere. I know she is there.Please let her come back.Please don't give up. Please...for me. I love you too much and it hurts Humeira to see you break apart...Please baby please, don't cry.

Humeira hugged him tighter hearing his confession, his attempts to pacify her.She cried as if something lost was found, as if she had found something she had been looking for for a long time..

I love you I love you I love you she repeated, letting it go and finally confessing her innermost feelings..I cant believe you are here,I dotn know what I would have doen if you weren't...I know how I have spent the past few years without you..I was so stupid, so so so stupid to have walked out...After you there was no one else.You were my only one and I should have said yes..But I was stupid.I was arrogant and I was scared...so I ran.That was the biggest mistake of my life.It killed my heart when I walked out.Oh ayaan please forgive me and give me a chance, give us a chance please. She broke the hug and looked into his eyes, her eyes clouded by tears, her petite body shaking from all the emotion that was coursing through her body.

Ayaan didn't know what to say.He had waited so long to see her again, to ask her for a second chance, to apologise and to make amends.And here she was doing the exact thing.His hands gently pulled out of her grip and held her face.His eyes smiled at her in gratitude and love.He wiped her tears with his thumb and leaned in to kiss her forehead...

I love you Humeira, and I would do anything to have you back, to get a second chance at us, to repair what was broken, anything. Please forgive me for what I did as well, not fighting for our relationship, for sprining the marriage question too soon..Forgive me please..

No I am sorry..I should have said yes, I wanted to say yes but I was scared...Ayaan...right now you are the only reason why I am still alive.Cos after Zoya I had nobody, and that was reason enough for me to ...

Shhh...don't I am here, and I am not going anywhere.We'll get thorugh this together, just promise me that you wont leave me again, ever.Cos if you do I don't know if I will live to see another day.

I promise..I will never leave you. I promise to give us another chance.I promise.

There were tears in both their eyes by the time they let out everything thing they had been holding in their hearts for so long.Finally, fates had brought them back together and made them realize and confess their true feelings.

Seeking her permission, overwhelmed at the emotions that were surging through his body, Ayaan finally sealed in their promise with a kiss.

~~

Asad was on his way back from the Cafeteria when he bumped into Mr Farooqi. One look at him and he knew something was wrong. Taking a step closer he extended his arm for a hello, but he didn't respond.He continued to lean on Rihaan's shoulders. Realising Rihaan's presense,Asad looked up and was greeted by the same emotion.That of a terrible loss. His eyes were red, as if he had been crying.Asad looked from one man to another, trying to get an answers, but the duo just stood there like lifeless Zombies.

Is everything alright, Asad managed to ask...

No one responded. That made Asad even more curious.

Mr Mirza, is there a problem? Asad prodded a little.

Uh...

Zoya is dead...came the response from Mr Farooqi.

My daughter was killed, my daughter is dead, she is no longer alive.She left me, just like her mother.

Sir please control yourself.Stress is not good for your health..Rihaan said, trying ot pacify him..

I don't care, I don't care about anything thing.Whatever is happening is not right.My Zo cannot just leave me like this. I knew something bad was going to happen, but I never thought my daughter would be take away from me. Now what do I have to live for...Gafoor pushed Rihaan aside and sad on the adjacent sofa and sunk into it.His eyes were fighting tears, as his hands curled into fists.He was a father who had lost her daughter and his whole world, his reason for living were suddenly snatched away from him.He was a dead man inside.He had no purpose, no reason for anything..

Asad was shocked at the revelation.He looked back and forth, from one man to the other trying to make sense, trying to understand what was going on.

He looked at Rihaan and waited for an explaination..

Mr Mirza...

Yes Mr Khan its true.Zoya is no longer with us. She left us all, she left me, her father, her friend, her company.Just like that. I don't know what I am to do without her.I feel so broken and lonely and guilty.

Guilty?? Asad asked..

Yes guilty cos I never gave her my time. I always thought let me establish the business, take this company to where she always wanted it to be, and then we'd have enough time for each other. Who knew this was all that I would have with her. I i...I dotn think so I can ever forgive myself for chosing work over her, for not spending enough time with her, for not telling her that I loved her so much...And now I will never get the chance...You know what...He tunred towards Asad, his eyes brimming with tears and continued..

I even had a surpise planed for her.She always wanted to go for a honeymoon, and stupid me never took her for one. But that's not the surprise. The surprise is the 2 week long Carrabien vacation I had planned for her next month. I had planned everything, the best hotels, her favorite things to do, dinner under the moonlight, trips excursions, romantic getaways..Everything. I was going to surprise her today..And now...He laughed...mocking his emotions, his tears that were threatning to let go..

Asad just stood there like a statue, no reaction, no emotion, nothing to say.He just listened and tried to digest all the information he could. Something inside him was not feeling good.It felt like someone was pinching on his heart, leaving behind an ache he couldn't erase.Looking at 2 men, dressed in the most pristine suits, fall apart was disheartneing and disturbing.He didn't know what to say, or what to do. This was too much to take in. One minute Zoya was here, arguing with him locking horns with him, and now she was gone, forever. This thought bothered him, but he was quick to shove it aside.

Finally he decied to assert his thoughts, his condolences to the grieving men.

I don't know what to say.I still cant make sense of it, how did it happen, when did it happen.I dont know what to say..He turned to Rihaan and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Mr Mirza, I am sorry fro your loss. I am sure you must be heartbroken.I wish I could do something to help out, to help you with the pain.But I have nothing to offer but my condolonces. Your wife was a strong woman, and she did her job well. I still cant believe this has happened..

Thank you Mr Khan for your kind words, but nothing can take away the pain in my heart.I've lost the most important thing in my life, Rihaan said.

Asad nodded and looked away; he had nothing more to say.

Mr Farooqi's state almost broke his heart. He could see the pain of a father who had lost his daughter.He could see it in the way he sat, defeated, lifeless and without purpose. His eyes were distant and dead. Asad bent down to met up his seated height and held the old man's hand in his.

Mr Farooqi, I request you to be strong, to not give up. I don't think your daughter would have liked to see you this way, broken and defeated.I have worked with your daughter long enough to know that she always had the highest regards for you.She looked up to you and shared your ideologies.In work and in her own life. She was a strong woman, just like you, and seeing you like this will only break her heart.No daughter wants to see her father,her very own hero to be so defeated.Please Mr Farooqi don't give up.Dont let it all go. I know how it feels to loose someone you love so dearly. I have lost 2.

Mr Farrooqi looked up at Asad, looking for something in his eyes..

I have lost my father and my sister in under 5 years. Its hard,its very hard to lose them.

My sister, the apple of my eyes passed away so young.She would have been your daughter's age had she not been killed.

Killed??? Mr Farooqi asked..

Yes...It was unfortunate, and the news of her death shattered my very core.I was a broken man,my little sister was no longer with me.The one that would pull my leg, bother me for small things and ask me the silliest questions. One minute she was on the phone with me talking about how happy she was, and the next thing I know, she has left us. Mr Farooqi,I know how you feel, and believe me when I tell you that. But what I have learned is that giving up on our own life will only hurt the ones we love.And I know you don't want your daughter to feel as such.

Mr Farooqi looked at Asad and gave him a weak smile.His eyes let go of the tears as he closed his eyes and prayed for something.

They haven't found the body, he said.Maybe she will come back.

We can definetly hope. Asad added patting his hand and standing up.

Mr Farroqi and Mr Mirza, I would suggest you both to go home, take some time to get your bearings and rest. I will manage everything here. You dotn need to worry about the company, I will take care of it.

Are you sure Mr Khan?? Rihaan asked, as he walked up to Gafoor in attempts to give him a hand, which Gafoor resisted and stood up on his own.

Dont worry Rihaan I trust Asad.He will do the right thing. Thank you son, thank you very much. Gafoor responded.

Rihaan didn't say anything else.He just nodded and hesitantly started walking towars the exit.

~~

After a long and grueling day at work, breaking the news to the staff and shuttinf the office for 2 days, Asad was finally home.

He was tired, and fatigued. Long sleepless nights, haunting dreams and ongoing thoughts in his head had him up for the last 3 days. A lot was happening around him. A few leads, a few dead ends and a lot of conspiracies. Abdul was starting to run Asad's life even without his knowledge. Asad was constantly running around trying to gather something against Abdul, but he always found himself a step behind. Abdul knew what he was doing. He wasn't that nave. All his steps were carefully calculated, leaving no clues behind.So far his apartment was the only valid clue, but without Ayaan, he wasn't sure how that would work out.

Ayaan had called that afternoon, seeking answers, trying to understand what had just happened, and how. Asad didn't have the answers. He did, but for now he wasn't sure if he could share it with Ayaan.

Everything changed when Humeira came running up to Ayaan. Seeing them togheter and the closness they shared had Asad taking a step back.He had to re think, to reanalyise his decision and soon he found himself refraining from letting Ayaan in.He found himself not telling Ayaan one important piece of information.

He felt guilty for his actions but he had no choice.

Continuing to ponder on his thoughts and choices he made his way to the washroom.Loosening his tie he shed all his clothes,as if sheding his doubts and inhibitions, he walked into the shower and drowned himself in the heat of the pouring water. He stood under it, stoic and calm, letting the water run down his spine and wash of all the tesnsion. He closed his eyes and continued to breathe..

10 minutes passed, he stood there. His mind was starting to get agitated.It had held on to the thoughts too long...It was time to free them...One by one images started to fill up in Asad's mind.

He saw himeself following the hooded man, keeping a distance without loosing him. Soon he found himself nearing the Brooklyn Bridge.

The rain was starting to get dense. And the air around him had a foul smell to it. Something bad was about to happen, he could feel it in his bones.

Asad tried shaking off the images, but they relented...

They fast forwarded to the time when the man was crashing the car and rummaging through the stuff..

Next, he saw the man run away, hiding from something, or rather someone.

Asad's vantage point didn't allow him to find out. He just stood there, in his hiding spot keeping his focus on the man.

The shower kept running as Asad fought with his inner demons. The moment that followed had him ball his hands into a fist and clench his jaws..

It was Abdul, that much Asad knew now. He knew cos the person he was hiding from was none other than Zoya.

He had seen her run down the bridge and his heart had almost stopped.  Something terrible was about to happen.

Asad punched the shower wall as he reacalled what happened next...

He attacked Zoya from the back.He hit her with a metal pipe he had grabbed from the docks...

Such a coward were the first thoughts in his mind, followed by the dread that seeped through his entire body as he say Zoya's body crumple down on the floor and a pool of blood spreading across the surface..

A flood of images filled up his mind...the sinister laugh, his kicking her...dragging her to the edge of the dock...hitting her once more...and letting out all the vile.

Asad was shaking with fury he was unaware where he was, he just banged his fists into the shower wall in anger,

He saw her fighting for her life,a s he grabbed her up and walked he rto the edge.He saw him touch her and say sotmhing to her, and in the next second he pushed her into the river, not bothering to listen to her scream before her limp body hit the water.

HELP...

He heard and he literally ran out of the shower..Grabbing his towel and rushing to the guest room...

He pushed the door open and turned on the lights...

There she was.

A/N- COMING SOON!!!
Edited by -StarsLinedUp- - 9 years ago
marcoe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeayyy
M first🥳
Congo shongo for the new thread🥳
Really good update 
To begin with ayaan and humeira were cute 😊
At last they United 
Yupieee
U scared me in d part when asad was shocked after knowing abt zoya's death
Cuz I new only asad and save zoya 
Thank god he saved her
I actually thought for a minute that she died😲😲
I feel bad for gafoor 😕
I understand y asad had  to hide it form him
Hopefully asad himself kills this Abdul guy😡😡
Warna main hoon na😆😆
He killed my tOmato😭
Nevertheless a very well written update👍🏼
Ab suspense jaldi se khol bhi do
M restless😆😆
Can't wait to read how asad takes care of zoya 
And her reaction
Now starts my actual asya romance😳
Update soonn
M desperate plzzz😭
Love,
Marcoe🤗

Edited by marcoe - 9 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail
res...
unres...
beautiful update...
and the one which revived life of many...
loved it...
ayaan n humaira are together...
well we can say "zoya ki death ne bana di jodi"..
their moment was beautiful written... it was so emotional... but now all is well that ends well over there...
ASAD ... the tym since his name came in the update i was js ranting----- "he saved zoya n she is safe with him... he saved zoya n she is safe with him"...
his reaction said it all...
if zoya wud hv been actually dead... may b he wud hv been the same...
inna thanda response nahi deta...
finally u revealed that asad saw all vd his eyes... wt happened aftr she was thrown into waters is yet to come...
for the time being its enough that zoya is with him...
what a relief...
he dint let even ayaan into this...
hope she is sound in health...
continue soon
Edited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
Divya.S.R thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
R
I knew Asad would have saved her and hidden the truth so that she would safe..
and Rihaan is Abdul.. 😡

p.s.detailed comment a lil later.. 😃

p.p.s. AWww... Thank you for the dedication.. 🤗❤️
Edited by Divya.S.R - 9 years ago
_SmileALot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I knew it I knew it ooo god I just knew it ...Zoe is alive...asad saved her...n m sooo sure Abdul= Rehan= Abdul...
Update soon...please...
mummyoftwo thumbnail
Wwwooowww!!! Brilliant update and good job. Eagerly waiting for next update.
nia.dhar thumbnail
Woohioo...finally my hero saved her...awesome writing ...this story keeps me on the edge...and yes I guess rihan is Abdul...coz if there has to be a full fledged love story between asya...rihan has to be the villain...
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I knew it Asad will save her. And she is with him.
Please update soon. Can't wait for the next update. 
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R

FOR NEW THREAD🥳
Edited by shreya11mehra - 9 years ago