Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeYourself thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -StarsLinedUp-

Thank u each and all for taking the time and reading the update and especially thank u for not quitting on me...I would never leave without finishing...as for some questions that I came across in the comments here are my answers..

1-I will be ending this story in an updateor 2...only to take the time and rewrite it with a more detailed story...and better built characters..
2-I have a lot on my plate these days..on the personal front due to which I have been finding hard to find my center and focus on anything other than mundane things...so once I work through it all...I will start creating more stories and will post them both on Wattpad under the same username...and also my blog... www.starslinedup.wordpress.com
3-I dont plan on writing Asya anymore..and I dont plan to stay on IF either...though I still mite come say hi ever so often...
Now I think I am going round and round..so I'll stop... so msg or comment with more questions...👍🏼 so I can fill you in with more...😊

Cya soon peeps!! 

I will follow you wherever you decide to write!! Bass!!!  😉😆🤗
BeYourself thumbnail

mwah 😳🤗
BeYourself thumbnail
Finally i have unres'd!! 😆
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
marcoe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey 
Where r u 
Update !!!!!
Specially after such a cliffhanger
Pretty plz
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Plz update yaar. Dnt make us wait so long.
DevikaRavish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Aashna,
Read this update today.. Apologies for reading it late.. loved it.. the way Zoya expressed her love to Asad towards the end was amazing...

So Ayaan and Dilshaad also understand their love... but what is stopping Asad ??

Waiting for the next update.. 😊
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am not even going to justify my attempts...cos they truly suck. I am not at all pleased with this end,or the way I am ending it. I wish I had the same fire to extend this story but I don't, so sorry in advance for giving you an abrubpt and not so likable last chapter. Its rushed, random and out of sorts. Please bring on the bag of Boo hoo's my way...I deserve it...

But here's what I have for you...Hopefully I don't loose you all for such a shitty piece of writing.

Ch 21

Love rising

Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is

Tears threatened to let go as she turned around.Braving herself she reached out to the door knob, wanting to run back to a corner and let it all go. The echos of his silent rejection kept playing in her head.

The door creaked open right before she was pulled back into his arms.

Where do you think you're going?? He questioned.His proximity created havov through her being and taking over the last shreds of resistance, making way for her tears.

Look at me, he ordered again. But she didn't turn. It was too much and the last thing she wanted was for him to see her cry..

Let me go she managed to say, holding on even harder.The firm yet gentle grip of his hands on her arms were making matters worse. His breath on her neck was diluting her resolve.

I listened to you speak, now its your turn.So turn around and look at me. His voice was almost a growl, making her shiver and the first trace of tears took over.

No...she managed, Just let me go. She tried pulling out but his grip only got stronger...

No.Not anymore...so quit defying me and turnaround. I am on the last threads of my patience and I no longer have it in me to fight it.

That made her turn around...her eyes spotting and holding his smoldering gaze.

It had too much emotion in them, the kind she could yet couldn't decipher.

Admist the tears she blinked, she tried catching her breath, but it just sped up as he brought his hand up to wipe of those tears...

A gasp left her as she felt his touch. The warmth of him seeped through her being and wamred her breaking heart.

I told you you should'nt have said what you said...he whispered in a tone of anguish, all the while wiping her tears with utmost gentleness.

She shook her head at his statement, her temper starting to surface ever so slightly...

Why not,she dared to say...Why shouldn't I have said what I truly felt. Why should I keep it within me.I already have had enough lies and betrayl surround me all my life, so why should I carry on that tainted legacy when it comes to the matters of my heart..Its the only thing that I have, that is not battered completely, and even though my love was just rejected, I still feel it beating...I love you and you don't. I want to be with you and you don't. I have my answer...Now let me go.There isn't another way in which you can reject me. I hear you loud and clear...You don't want me...

With that she put in all her strength to free herself from his hold, but the contarary happened...He crushed her into his body and kissed her with a rage she had never experienced. His hands fisted her hair and pulled her in, deepening the kiss, showing her his anger in that kiss...She moaned against her wishes,tip toeing to bridge some more distance...Their bodies curved into each other, leaving no room in between...They kissed with pent up emotions, with the outburst of a long overdue confession.He still hadn't said the words, but the kiss was confession enough. She accepted and surrendered herself to him, to the moment and to the kiss that shouted, he felt the same...

Asad couldn't stop himself, he wanted more, he wanted everything he had stopped himself from desiring. This felt right, very right.Her in his arms withering with each moan, was undoing him string by sting, unstrapping his resolve and sensibitily. He crushed her into his body, demanding to posses her mouth. His tongue dueled with hers growling at her not so timid response, demanding more. His hand squeezed her petite body plying with her curves, trying to trace her every outline and merging it into his own...Without breaking the kiss he lifted her slight body into his arms and walked out of the bathroom, placing her a little too harshly on the bed. His mind tried to sneak in reason within the moment, but his instincts and his desires were faster, and he found himself splayed on top of her delicate frame, feeling her, loving her expressing the depths of her emotions.

She moaned under him, giving him her all...wanting even more that what he was providing.Her hands confidently explored his almost naked body, feeling the strong ridges of his tense back.Her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him close, moaning in his mouth as she felt his harndess on her stomach. She was uninhibited, promting him to loose himself as well.. His hands found their way under her top, massaging her soft and supple skin, grazing their way to her breasts and gently cupping them in his arms and squeezing the already taut nipples..

Asad she moaned in mher mouth arching into his body, giving him more...He groaned at her permission, massaging her swell and kneading her ready.

His lips left her mouth only to leave a trail of hungry kisses down her neck all the way to her coller bone,while his hands pulled her top up and in one swift motion took it off...Without missing a beat he was kissing the valley between her breasts, pinching her nipples with his hands as she withered under her, frantically running her hands through his taut abs.

Her hands reached up to the staps of his boxers wanting desperately to feel his arousal, but stopped as she felt him still...

Asad...she whipered...wanting to understrand why he stopped...His hands were still cupping her breats but he was no longer moving, or kissing her...

What wrong...she asked in a shaky voice...

He shook his head at her question, lifting himself up and pulling the covers on her half naked body before he looked into her eyes...

I am sorry he managed to say, his eyes clouded with lust and reason...and a lot of restraint he was finding hard to control...

He gently caressed her face and gave her a sad smile...

I should have let myself go...This is not right...

Zoya jerked up at his statement, anger blazing in her eyes.

What do you mean...she snapped...

Zoya...you don't understand...he tried to explain sitting up on on the side of the bed. He grabbed his head in his hands frustrated at his lack of finding the right thing to say..

Oh but I do understand...you still don't want to accept what you feel, you still want to run and hide and deny what this is...she gestured the space between them..the covers had fallen off,exposing her breasts, but she didn't seem to care...She was too busy being furious with him and his reaction...

Zoya...try and understand...he turned around closing her eyes seeing her naked...Please cover yourself up...

No I am done with you going around in circles,come clean or I walk...

Zoya...

Asad enough...

F**K you are such an exasperating woman...

That I am but..so are you...

I know...its just not right...

Why...

Cos you are still married...

But I love you...

And I love you too...

At his confession,his long due confession Zoya jumped up the bed and crushed into him. Hugging him with all that she had...

You said it, say it again...

He collected her in his embrace and sighed...there...he said it and he couldn't deny the lightness that took over...

I love you Zoya, I think I've loved you a long time, and just as you said...I just didn't want to accept it...But when you told me what you felt for me, I knew this was it. I knew I loved you back equally.I just want you to be free of living the life of a dead person. I want to take you back to your old life and set you free. I want to do it right Zoya...

He pulled her her away from him and looked into her eyes and continued..

I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I will marry you and only then will I touch you. I don't want to start something before giving you justice, before putting that bas***d behind bars and before you are divorced. I don't want nething to go wrong anymore. His voice shook with emotions as he let it all out, staring into her tear struck eyes, and her warm accepting smile.

Asad I don't want to wait any longer. I don't know how much more time it will take to get him behind bars, but I can't wait. I can no longer pretend,I can no longer stay away from you...I want to move on...

You will, we will...very soon..I think I have what I need against him. I am just waiting on Ayaan's confirmation and I shall be able to take this further...Meanwhile just stay with me and have faith. It will all work out very soon.

~~

Ayaan couldn't believe that he finally had a lead. A lot had been answered once he set in the route that was so apparent but invisible for them to discover. Looking back at some old footage from the university Najma studied in lead to the fact that Shahid was somehow connected to this whole incident. Seemed like he shared all of Najma's classes and upon calling a talking ot a few of Najma's college friends he found out that Shahid had been very much in love with Najma and had Rihaan not showed up in the picture and wooed Najma he would have had the chance to express his feelings for her back then.

So he contacted Shahid, met him and found out a lot of things that he wasn't aware of.

Shahid had always disliked Rihaan and soon he had his reasons why. 3 months of watching Najma throwing her life away for a person who was nothing short of a scum, he found Rihaan cheating on Najma. Seeing him walk into a hotel with a girl had broke Shahid restraint. Making up his mind he had called Najma posing as a stranger and telling her to go into that hotel onto the room number he had seen Rihaan go to with the girl.

But had he known his lead would end up killing Najma, he would have kept his mouth shut.

On further proding Shahid shared all that he went through how he did all he could to trace Rihaan, how he found out where he worked and got a job in his company. His background in computers helped him hack into the company systems and extract a lot of personal information from his personal computer. But before he could hack into a secure folder named meetings he was caught and was fired, leaving him stranded before he hit the jackpot.

Ayaan drove back to his apartment trying to think what to do next, when a text gave him all the answers.

Shahid-I forgot to mention something. While I was going through the stuff I collected on Rihaan I cames across a passport with his picture but with a different name. Look up  Aziz Ali maybe that will help.

Everything started to make sense, his direction of the investigation changed. He no longer needed to look at his past, he needed to look into Rihaan's recent crimes.

Rihaan had been let out of the investigation after realizing that he was still out of the country when Zoya was killed. That was his only alibi. Nobody could question that, as all the leads ended up nowhere. The passport had no stamps for that day, neither could he have gone back on forth otherwise. It wasn't possible hence he was not one of the suspects. But now Ayaan had the answers how he did it. He used a fake passport to come back do what he had plan to do and return, never to have any activity on his actual passport.he flew back and forth in a day, and that was what he needed. He needed to find proof of his travel.

Right away Ayaan pulled in some strings at the Airport acquiring the footage from the day of Zoya's attempted murder.

6 hours of watching the footage, finally he had what he needed. There he was, Mr Rihaan Mirza, presenting a passport with his fake Alias.

They had him.

~~

We have him, Asad walked into Zoya's room

What do you mean?? She asked sitting up in shock.

We found evidence against him, which kills his alibi of being out of the country at the time of your attempted murder.

What does that mean Zoya asked

It means you are going back, it means that the police have him. They were given the warrant to search his place,and they found something that tied this whole incident to him.

What did they find???

They found your DNA on one of his sock.There was blood on it, they tested it and it was yours.Your husband is going to jail, for a very long time. Not only that, they found a key to one of his appartments. Asad let out a breath as he sat on the edge of the bed staring at Zoya...

What did they find in the apartment, she grabbed his hand in hers anticipating his response. His energy had changed and she had a feeling what they found had something to do with his sister...

Asad you can tell me...she nudged...

They found..he took in a deep breath...before he continued...

They found pictures of Najma, and a few other girls, some of them have been missing, for a while. The police are reopening these cases and if he is proven guilty he will be sentenced a lifetime in prison. Zoya...he held her hand and stared into her eyes...Finally Najma will get the justice she deserves and so will these girls he...

Its ok Asad...I know what you mean...she laughed a feeling of hollowness taking over...

I cant believe he's my husband...I cant believe I married him and he tried to kill me, just for my money, so he could inherit my legacy.I don't know if I were still be alive had it not been for you. You were always there, at the right time, to pull me out, to make me look the other direction, to save me from him. I don't know if I should pity myself for my stupidity or be thankful for finding you in this, cos had it not been for him, I would never meet you, never find my soulmate.

Zoya...he held her face in his hands and smiled...

We found each other, as it was meant to be,maybe my sister who always wanted me to marry so that she could have a SIL she could be friends with made this happen in its own twisted way, I dunno. All I know is I love you, and I would have found you no matter what the situation, no matter how and where. No Rihaan, no story of the past and no distance would keep us away for long.. Now all I care about is for you to get back to your life and to set you free from all the vile this guy brought in your life. I have already arranged for the divorce papers and once I take you back to your father, to your life, I promise Rihaan and anything related to him will no loger be a part of your life.Sign this documents and get ready. I am taking you back.

~~

It was a tearful reunion, of father and daughter.It mended the broken ties and cleard the misunderstandings and hurt. All that stood where once there was distance was love, and only love.

Zoya never met Rihaan, she wasn't required to, her being alive had sealed in his fate and his signature on the divorce papers had set her free from the bondages of a life that was not what she deserved. The night after her return she dreamed.He mother came back to her with a smile, caressing her face and showing her love. They talked without words,and the love that was misplaced was brought back to life.

I so so so hope I didnt disappoint you completly...I know I did disappoint...but I hope I still have some saving grace!!!

Edited by -StarsLinedUp- - 9 years ago
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Epilogue...

Everything burns...but it burns so there's room for something new...

They were married a month after Zoya's return.Life gave them something that they had lost.It was love of another,wrapped in a different box. They found each other,and they found the lacking of their heart. They seeked peace, peace they found, they seeked a true companion, that what they were to each other.And most of all they seeked to belong, and finally together they did.

Friends and family gathered around them to celebrate...Ayaan and Humeira reunited again and gave their love another chance.

Gafoor finally retired with a smile on his face as he saw his daughted happy. Asad and Zoya together would now take his legacy forward.

Dilshaad could ask for nothing more.The pain that had plagued her family had finally been erased and all that she prayed for ever since losing Najma, his sons smile was returned back in grace.

Life was good and it just got better with time.

I wanted so much more from this story, and I know soon or someday I will rewrite it and write it the way I want it to be. It will be my own, with my own characters and my own heart and sould poured into it. Halfway down the line the fire was difused.I no longer connected to Asad and Zoya and using their names to the characters that were still building in my mind just added weight, the unwanted kind of weight to this story.So I let it go. But I had to write it for you, to give you a closure.This story is incomplete, not fully dressed, it needs to change its wardrobe and present itself again.So if you desire to see how it looks redressed, stay tuned...I will bring it back, not here...but I will..

Other than that...

This is where you can find me...

www.starslinedup.wordpress.com

As of now...I am incubating ideas...creating concepts and finding inspiration...

I desire to write my own stories...more towards a novel I can maybe publish...So drop by on this link now and again and see what I have in store...

My stories will not stay on IF  I will be removing them by the end of the month...but I will have new ones on my blog..when I get to it...

Its been a journey to be in IF, a place that introduced me to writing, and to many good friends...I wish to carry that forward outside of IF aswell...so stay in touch through my blog...

Best of luck...best of love...and best of life...to all of you...my dear...dear friends...

I thank you all for being there...through it all...

My heart is truly touched...

😊

Edited by -StarsLinedUp- - 9 years ago
BeYourself thumbnail
Res for Shreya, Mahu, Anusha, Aniha, Ani, Sunny..😳
sorry if i am missing out someone.😆