Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Kameena ldka apni sister ko hi propose kar diya πŸ€’ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Isse acha bhaiseena ko hi propose kar deta πŸ€’  πŸ€£
BeYourself thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

she is laughing for a different reason!! 

NO MORE POSTING GUYS!!!!!!!!!! 

SUNNY!!!!! πŸ˜‘

now Aashna will kill me!!  πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by BeYourself - 9 years ago
BeYourself thumbnail

aisa mere hi saath kyun hota hai πŸ˜­πŸ€£
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

My note on page 89 stands true...this I am doing only to turn your frown upside down...especially for MAHA (Maha2012) cos her sad smiley face broke my heart... so this ones for you  gal...

Here you go...Dont expect awesomeness cos that is not present in the update..Instead..take what I have to offer and be honest...

Ch19

Waking up

"We become aware of the void as we fill it."
Antonio Porchia

3 weeks had passed. In the absence of a doctor Zoya's recovery had been slow. Dilshad did all she could to take care of her  and so far all her efforts seemed to have worked.Zoya was starting to recover, her wounds starting to heal, but she still struggled with consciousness. Dilshad often when trying to feed Zoya would find her dozing off.It was as if her body was not ready to let go of the state. Most mornings Asad left Dilshaad to Zoya calling ever so often checking up, making sure his conversations sounded normal and lacked any connections to Zoya. The police had been all over interogatting everyone, seeking all that they could. Not being able to retrieve her body had kept some loose ends to be looked into. Asad was one of the many who was constantly kept an eye on.His every move was somehow monitored.Rihaan was leaving no stones unturned to get to the root of the situation, wanting answers wanting a slim hope of his wife's survival.

So far it had been nothing but bad news. Rihaan, Asad noticed was swinging between depression and agression putting in all his energies and attention into work.

The office stayed unusually quiet as everyone continued to deal with the loss.

~~

Knock Knock

Come in, said Asad hearing the knock. He continued to work, a lot had to be taken care of. And with Zoya gone all the burden of her share had fallen onto him.

Hey bro..Said Ayaan

You got something for me?? Asad said not bothering to look up continuing to study the file in his hands

No, but I still don't understand how this happened. I mean, we were careful, Ayaan sighed. He had been completely torn with the turn of events and seeing what it was doing to Humeira had him even more bothered. He looked at his brother and wondered what he was going through. He knew for a fact that such a failure on his part would have left Asad even more haunted then before.

Bro..he said not getting any response from him.

Yes Ayaan, I heard you but right now what I am seeing is more important..He finally looked up and handed the file to Ayaan.He read it and looked back at Asad.

What does this mean???

It means he has already been doing what he is here to do, but Zoya somehow found out the breaches in the accounts and had been doing her own snooping around. That explains his anxiety, and what he did. It was nothing but an act of self defense.Ayaan he's getting what he wants.He shoved Zoya out of the way and now.He didn't need to finish the sentence Ayaan knew what he meant.

But Zoya...Ayaan was having a hard time wrapping his head around Asad's callouse attitude towards her death

What about her, still Asad didn't look up. He couldn't look up, he feared he would give something away.

Did she have to die in all this I mean, how did that happen, and why couldn't we save her...

Ayaan, Asad sighed putting the file he was pretending to skim through and standing up. With hands in his pant pockets he walked up to the windows and stared out. He struggled with what he was willing to let out.

I understand what you are trying to tell me, and trust me when I say, it shook me to the core to find out, and a part of me still believes that there is room for things to change but when and if they will I cant tell. As of now,my only focus is to get something against that bas***d and punish him for his heinous crimes. Ayaan I want to see him behind bars.What he did to Najma and Zoya...I want to kill him with my bare hands. Asad's body shook with rage as he clenched his fists to control himself.

Bro I've been trying, but with the police everywhere, I just cant get to the apartment.But I have talked to one of my NYPD buddy to keep me posted on any progress on this case. I just wish it was me who was running this case, but with Rudy running the case, and the turbulent work history that we share there's no where in hell he is going to let me in.So as of now I have to sccumb to sneaking around. Just give me a little time. Things should get a little clearer once they are done interogatting everyone.

Asad nodded, just as someone knocked on his door.

Mr Khan can we come in.

Asad looked at Ayaan and nodded. Ayaan walked up to the washroom, wanting to avoid the cops that he was sure were waiting outside.

Sure come in Asad called out.

The door opened and the officers walked in.

We just have a quick question about one of your employees.

Go on...

Shahid Mirza, Where can we find him??

Why??

We found some breaches in the system, and it led us to him.It seems he had been upto something, and from what we collected from the staff, he was fired a day before Ms Farroqi's accident.

I believe so, I can give you his address if that would help.

Most definetly.

~~

Right after the cops Ayaan left, leaving Asad to his work. Seating himself in his chair he grabbed his file only to see 15 missed call from his mother. A sudden panic filled his heart as he stood up from the chair shoving it back. He called back but his mother didn't respond. Not knowing what to do..he ran towards the door grabbing his jacket on the way.

He was losing his cool as various scenarios played in his mind, making him panic for the first time. Images of Zoya suffering, fighting, screaming filled him with dread. He prayed for her to be alright. He prayed for him to be back in time. He prayed as he drove like a mad man throught the Manhattan traffic.

Not bothering to lock his car in the parking he sprinted his way to the elevator, pacing as it ascendended to his floor.

He rushed in and ran right to her room, only to find his mom caressing Zoya's forhead.

What happened he asked, flustered, sweaty and out of his sanity.

She had a panic attack, she screamed your name. She needed you. So I called...but you didn't pick up.It went into your voice mail and as she heard your voice through the phone she grabbed the phone from me and held the phone to her as close as possible strainging to hear your voice. She called over and over again just so she could hear your voice. I somehow managed to give her the medcation which sedated her enough to make her fall asleep again.Now she is fine, but I can only say that until she gets another one of her panic attacks. Asad you need to work fast. She needs a doctor, the police are looking around, and you can only hide her for so long. Think about her father, she was screaming his name as well.I cant imagine what he would be going through. Asad he thinks his daughter is dead, when she is not, you cant make that old man suffer.I know you are trying but this is not the right way to do it. Let her go, let her go back.

No she cant,he will try again and I cant be there all the time saving her. What if she goes and the next time he tries I cant save her. The dread of the thought made him pace around his hands running thoruhg his hair in frustration. There was a tornado of emotiong gutting his heart out, trying to tell him something which he with immense pressure tried to avoid. But hearing what his mom had to say and seeing what Zoya was going through just added to his misery. He was frustrated

Atleast tell Ayaan he can help you out. Its been 3 weeks Asad it's a long time. And you can trust Ayaan he's been with you all this time. You owe him this.

ASad nodded not having a come back.He needed Ayaan heloing him.

~~

Ayaan wasn't mad, instead he understood Asad's reasons. Seeing Zoya safe made him feel relieved. He promised not to let Humeira know, but Asad said otherwise. He wanted Humeira to be with Zoya as soon as the police were done intterogating with her. He wanted someone Zoya felt safe with.

There was a now a renewed sense of purpose between the two. Asad and Ayaan put in all their energeis to get Abdul to his knees. This was the last straw.

~~

It was 12 at midnight, Ayaan and Asad were still working on their plan.

Ayaan was on the phone plotting to plant a camera around Abduls house, wanting to keep an eye for him 24/7.

A few more arrangements and they had themselves a solid plan.

Sipping on the coffee that Dilshad had made them before the went about to change for the night, the guys were busy with there plan when they heard Zoya scream...Asad literally jumped off the sofa and ran to the room...

Asad Asad Asad she cried out, moving her hands around trying to find him..

He's going to kill me...Save me...I don't want to die...Help me please...He hit me ...he hit me real hard...how could he...I trusted him...Asad you promised you'll be there...you'll save me...Dont leave me...help me...please...hold me...please...I am scared...

Asad pushed the door open and ran up to her on the bed.Grabbing her from the bed, he hugged her tight...whispering soothing words into her ears, telling her to breathe, to calm down..

I am here...I am not going anywhere...don't be afraid...I wont let him hurt you.You are safe you are here with me...Look at me...Zoya...open your eyes and look at me...Its just a nightmare, fight it...open your eyes and it will all go away..

Zoya stopped struggling and opened her eyes.

There he was looking at her, with utmost warmth and concern.

Her breathing started to steady as her eyes locked with his...Her hands hesitantly reached up his face and trailed his outline...She caressed his jaws, his cheecks, his forehead, his eyes, his lips...tryong to make sure he was really here...

Asad stayed still as he allowed her to convience herself of his presence...

Ayaan who had been standing by the door coudlnt help but smile a little as he saw the emotion that radiated between them...

They are so right for each other...he turned to find Dilshaad standing with her arms crossed in the fronth playing with the gold chain her husband had gifted her when they first got married...

Yes they are. Was all Ayaan could say..as he continued to look at the duo.

Asad gently caressed her face, pushing back all the hair and staring into her scared eyes. It made his heart ache, the pain and fear he saw her being surrounded by. No this wasn't the Zoya he knew and come to lo.

His mind snapped at what his heart was almost about to say...His first thought was to leave, but seeing how she hald on to his arms with her dear life, he knew he couldn't do that..

Instead he just closed his eyes and took in a deep breath clearing his mind.

Youre here he heard her say.

Yes I am...

You saved me...

I tried...

No you saved me...I saw you when I was drowning. I saw you in my dreams doing the same...In my dreams I called out your name and you came, to save me to rescue me...

She smiled faintly as her eyes glistened with tears...Her hands caressed his face, wanting to trace his face into her memory..

You have been protecting me all along...She said...recalling the times before..

I was just there at the right time...

No...you knew...somehow you knew...as if you were connected to me...

Zoya...

Tell me why did you not let me drive in my car from the airport...

I...Asad didn't know what to say. Something within him had told him she was not safe...

Tell me...She gently...caressed his forehead...running timid fingers thorugh his hair...

Tell me why...

I just had a feeling...

She smiled...

Ayaan and Dilshaad smiled as well standing in their corners...

You knew...something was wrong...Asad..you felt it before it happened...what does that mean..

Asad was speechless.What was she talking about. Why was she talking about it all??

Do you remember the kiss...

Asad's head jerked up...

Zoya...he almost glared...But that didn't deter her...

Ayaan and Dilshaad shared a look of confusion...what the hell was she talking about...

Asad when I kissed you it didn't feel wrong...It should have felt wrong, you are not Rihaan, but it didn't. I don't know why but that bothered me...it made me question myself...and I got no answers cos I don't know why I felt so comfortable with you. Why I could rely on you. Why I let go when I was freezing to death, why I had no inhibitions with you when I was drunk...Asad I don't have asnwers to these questions...I don't have answers to the  dreams I have had of you, how and why I knew when he dragged me by my hair to the edge of the dock that you would save me. Why I wanted you to be close to me everytime my nightmares gripped me..

She shivered at the dreaded memory and Asad instincitevely pulled her close to him..Takin in his scent she relaxed once again

I feel safe with you. With you he cant harm me...I am safe...I am safe...She hugged him closer burying her head in his ches and listening to his heartbeat...

Asad held her and took in a few deep breaths. This intimacy was bothering him,making his mind and heart venture into places he couldn't afford to.

Zoya..he finally managed to say pulling her out of the embrace. Look at me...

She did...

I want you to fight your demons and get over them. Its been 3 weeks since the time I got you here. Zoya if you don't fight your fears then they will leech their way into your soul.They will never leave you, they'll feed of your fears.Fight it Zoya.

She nodded...

Asad she asked...

Yes??

Promise me you'll protect me..promise me you'll be there...Promise me he wont..she gulped as another image passed through her mind...

She jumped up and hugged Asad tight as spasms of images, his sinister laugh, him hitting her, dragging her, saying what he said...pushing her into the water...She hugged tighter with each new image, gasping for air...

Zoya...fight it...Asad's voice tore through her mind. I know you can fight it,

Her grip loosened as she controlled herself, pushing away the images.

Fight it he said again, and she complied.

She finally let go of him and broke the embrace.

Looking up her eyes met him with questions...

Why did he do it?? She asked

Why did he try to kill me?? Was it him all the time??? Did you know??

Asad looked at her intently trying to gauge on her thoughts..

Ayaan and Dilshad shared glances as they waited for the next questions.

Who? Was all asked Asad carefully.

Him,my husband. Why did Rihaan try to kill me??

I will give you 2-3 more updates and end this story...And I also gave you the thing you all waited for...Rihaan...Next will be revalations of all sort...so stay tuned...

And once again..I plan to re write it...this is just a quick version of the story that's been sitting in my head...this is nothing but a frail attempt at a blooming possibility...Hope I didnt disappoint you all..

Cya soon...

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Edited
Res.

Res

Res😎

M really sad that dis vl b ur lst ff on if..😭

M already following u on ur blog..πŸ˜ƒ

Bk to update

Omg such a beautiful update. πŸ˜³

Dilshad is such a nice lady..hu tk care of zoya..πŸ˜ƒ

Zoya hvng panic attack

Bt dis tym asad ws thr wid her..to calm her down..πŸ˜ƒ

Asad mk her calm..as that particular tym her life ws totally depend on him..

Even dilshad felt that thy both are so right fr each otherπŸ˜ƒ

Zoya tried to remember their moments hw asad saved her so many tyms..

Asad when I kissed you it didn't feel wrong...It should have felt wrong, you are not Rihaan, but it didn't. I don't know why but that bothered me...it made me question myself...and I got no answers cos I don't know why I felt so comfortable with you. Why I could rely on you. Why I let go when I was freezing to death, why I had no inhibitions with you when I was drunk...Asad I don't have asnwers to these questions...I don't have answers to the  dreams I have had of you, how and why I knew when he dragged me by my hair to the edge of the dock that you would save me. Why I wanted you to be close to me everytime my nightmares gripped me..

U wrt her feeling..her state of mind so beautifully..she wanted to make sure that asad is here fr her..to protect her...bt it left dilshad confusedπŸ˜†

Bt fr asad..thats not his zoya..a weak gal..his zoya is a strong gal..hu knw how to fight wid odds...πŸ˜ƒ

Bt I guess it vl tk tym fr zoya to recover..n stand strongly agn..

So its rehaan..as we knw πŸ˜‘

Bht maar khaega ye kamina

Update soon

Love 

ShreyaπŸ˜‰
Edited by shreya11mehra - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
The Addictz Feiry Ressy messy πŸ˜Ž Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
BeYourself thumbnail