FF/SS/OS/VMs Search Thread

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello Guys,

This thread is meant to be search thread for members who are unable to find a certain FF/SS/OS/VMs.

You can post your query and a little hint about the stories. Other members who are aware of it can help you out.

Kindly do not make a separate post on the forum asking for help in this regard. Those threads will be either closed or merged with this thread.

Thanks

QH DT

Edited by Koeli - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Deleted. 

Edited by barbieflora - 1 years ago
praprishiasya thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Hello guys I want to find an ff or ss in which zoya lives with her family and ayaan comes her home for her rishta and asad is his friend but then she tries her best and make ayyan run from her home and then asad comes to ask for her rishta ......because he liked her previous time ....

ms_phalange thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Asya TS completed ~ Jo Barse Sapne Boond Boond

hgjkjhgfjfj thumbnail

Did anyone ever read the AsYa: Dil Ki Toh Lag Gayi fanfic. Its so good, i wish the original writer finished cos I’m so invested. I wish i could finish it but i don't have the creative skill.

Lowkey hoping some gets inspired

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3518927

praprishiasya thumbnail

Thank you sooooo muchhhhh🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸♥️♥️♥️♥️❤❤❤

praprishiasya thumbnail

Hey I want to know one more story of asya where zoya with her family goes to asad house for marriage but asad was already engaged with tanveer snd zoya became disheartened ..but later on tanveer marry someone else because she was in love with someone else and asad took it on himself to step back from the marriage...and then after years asad zoya get to know that none of them got married and decide to get married. 

Fangirl786 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Hi Guys,

Wanted to find the story where after couple of years Zoya come back to Asad with their child, which Asad gets to know about then. However, the child has some disease and the only solution left to them is have another child to save the first one from the disease