Short Stories by abhilasha 15th. july. 14

megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

hi my dear friends n readers m back again with some more SS written by my friend ABHILASHA

Hope u all know that i'm already posting ff written by me n deepak "WE BELONG TOGETHER...NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
and my very first OS"FRIENDSHIP TURNS INTO LOVE"

hope u'll enjoy them...n i'll post next SS after cmplting dis one...

so do give it a read n give a feed back how do u lyk it...n plzzz press LIKE BUTTON😊

Here's the link of my on going ff...if u want u can read it

We Belong Together...No Matter what!!!!!!!! 
Edited by megha_kajen - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megbans thumbnail

FRIENDSHIP IS LOVE 
PART1

I woke up suddenly 'looked at time it was just 5.I tried to sleep again tugging my self into the bed but couldnt sleep.so I got up from bed and walked into balcony waiting for the sun to rise and started thinking about my past.

it was in my seventh class we had to shift to Nerul. there was only one good thing in this new place that I had a cousin(Pavan) though he was a kid I atleast had someone to play.

One day we were playing basket ball a boy came and asked pavan if he could play Pavan looked at me I said fine.he was followed by two of his friends.one of them was a girl she introduced herself as Muskaan and the other boy as Atul her brother she was about to say about first boy but the game was started

In the middle of the game he called me saying'hey pass the ball...' I could here it but i ignored as I wanted to make basket.

He shouted again coming towards me and 'hey BASKET give me the ball...' and pushed me. 'What?why did u push me?anyways my name is not basket .I'm Riddhima..'  he said 'Iam not intrested what ever your name is..'  and started playing again.

I was really hurt and i sat down under a tree.then Muskaaan came and sat beside me saying 'dont take it to heart.when he is really into the game he forgets the world...' 'whatever!who is he to call me basket?I have got a good name.even I can call him a vampire see his teeth they exactly resumble that of a vampire...' saying so I walked away from there.

As the days went on I got to know a lot about him.His name was Armaan,studying same class as mine. My attitude towards him began to change.

we became best friends. There was nothing that I didn't know about him same way he knew every thing about me.people around us said that they never saw friends like us.

one day during my plus2 I was standing under my favourite tree.he came there and started plucking the leaves.I understood that he wanted to say me something and I asked 'what?'

he smiled and asked 'do u know what is ARIMA..'  'No..' i said 

he said 'its our name.Armaan 'Riddhima made to ARIMA...' Listening to that i started to laugh.it looked like he was a bit dissapointed but even he started to laugh.

our friendship grew stronger and stronger as I started helping him to impress others

It was on december 31st I was in doing my mbbs 1st year(he was doing his engineeering)I came home after college and I saw Pavan's granny leaving I wished her but she didn't reply in her usual way.As I reached home my mom was sitting in my room and she asked me to sit infront of her. she was very angry and started questioning me 'What is in between Armaan you..' I replied 'nothing mom his just a freind..' 

'are you sure..' my mom asked me 'yes mom..' I replied more confidently

'If it is true then stop talking with him from now..' my mom said. I was about to argue but I was cut of by my mom saying 'I dont want to discuss about this topic any more.Do as I say.Dont make me to involve your father in this issue..'

I immediately called Armaan but his mobile was not reachable.then I tried to contact Muskaan and Atul but they weren't lifting the call so I was left with only one option to call Pavan.

he said that Armaan loves me and everybody knows about it even Atul and Muskaan. he even said that people of our colony spoke rubbish about us he kept saying but my mind was blank.

then Muskaan rang me I conforted her and she agreed that she knows Armaan loves me.I couldn't believe it.then I shouted at her asking why didn't she say it to me.she didnt have answer.

then I came to know the reason for my mom's behaviour. she was right from her aspect. some one coming to your home and speaking rubbish about her daughter hurts a lot.my image and reputation was at stake for the thing which i didn't even dream of. I didn't want to hurt my family so I decided to stop talking with all of them.

days were running like superfast express. he tried to speak with me many a times. but I closed all doors for him.

occasionally I used to hear his name in my home when my father speaking with my mom about his affairs.one day my sister saw him with one of the girl of colony where we live.her name was preethi

I didnt know why I felt that she is not a right girl for him and she would ditch him

days went on I completed my mbbs and started doing internship in sanjeevani one of the best hospitals in India.my father was dean of it.

it was august and it was friendshipday my favourite songs were playing in tv.I remembered my old friends.i missed them a lot I immediately called Muskaan.she spoke very warmly with me.we became friends again. but whenever she took his name I changed the topic.

this time I saw an invitation in my home i opened to find that it was a marriage invitation of preethi.I was shocked as she was marrying an NRI  not him.I felt pity for him.

It was a routine day in sanjeevani I got a call from Muskaan she was in hurry. she told me that Armaan met with an accident and they are coming to sanjeevani.I immediately made all arrangements.Dr. Keerthi asked me to treat him. this was the 1st time I'm seeing him after many years.he changed a lot he has got many tatoos his was very muscular.

when he came into hospital he was unconsious.it hurt me a lot.

next day he was shifted from ICU.he came into consiousness slowly.watching me he smiled inspite of being in pain.I smiled back. Muskaan and Atul had to go heme as they had some work leaving me and Armaan alone.

he said 'hey' to me. I replied hai with a smile and asked how he was feeling. he replied 'fine.hey I wanted to speak to you all these years...'

'not now Armaan you need rest now.take these tablets and sleep...' saying so I gave him medicines. but he refused to take saying 'untill you speak I won't take any tablet..'

I gave sister the medicines and left the room saying 'give him..' she came back to me and said that he was not taking as he wanted to speak with me.I knew him very well. so I had to go. 'Armaan don't behave like a child now take these...'  i said 

'yes I will but only after you listen to me..' he said I was silent. he started speaking 'I know that you are angry on me Riddhima. I'm really vey sorry...' I could see that his eyes meant those words. 'I know that it was my mistake I should have told you.I didnt even say to Muskaan or Atul.but they guessed it.I accepted that I loved you...'

then I started to ask him all my unanswered questions.I felt that his answers were truthfull and genuine. then finally I gave him tablets to take.

he smiled at me it was my favourite vampirish smile. though now he didn't have canines at same place and said  'can we be friends again?..' putting his hand forward. I took his hand and said 'yes..'

things were getting back to normal.we met more frequently these days. my life became more colourfull. Atul',Muskaan's jokes, Anjali and Atuls fights, Armaan's pranks everything was perfect.

according to Muskaan Armaan started being normal after many years . things were falling into right place till the day Armaan had to leave to Banglore for job.

it was then i realised how much I missed him. my perfect timetable changed so that I could speak to him daily. we used to speak daily. I missed him so much that not speaking with him even a single day was suffocating.

days passed on it was Muskaan's birthday. We (Atul Anjali' me)planned to throw a surprise party for her at 12 .we started arrangements. Anjali couldn't come as she was busy. me and atul started doing arrangements on terrace. it was quarter to 12. Atul went downstairs

then I suddenly heard some foot steps commong towards me. I turned my head to find Armaan. before my mind could realise what I was doing my instincts acted and I was in his hands hugging him.even he hugged me warmly.

I could sense his strong muscles gripping over me. then suddenly he pressed his lips on my neck and slowly moved towards my shoulder kissing me.

I was startled and pushed him away. he was about to say something but then Atul came saying 'its almost time guys...'

hey guyz dis the first part of dis ff...do rread n comment n press like button...

with liots of love 
megha 
Edited by megha_kajen - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice start
thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon
megbans thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

very nice start

thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon

thnx ader...sure will cntinue soon  :)
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
heyy...!! 
really i liked or i should say i loved this ss..!!

plz do continue soon..!!! 
ns plz pm me whenever u post ur part..!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Prizi thumbnail
Meghzzz its an amazinggg ff
this's reallyyy awesummm..
Bt vampire??? Really u broke my heart abhilasha :|
waiting to read nxt part
Ruppkotha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice part..
I already read it but still want to read it another time.
Thanks for giving me this opportunity.
megbans thumbnail

Originally posted by: desire_nikki

heyy...!! 

really i liked or i should say i loved this ss..!!

plz do continue soon..!!! 
ns plz pm me whenever u post ur part..!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

sure daer,...nd thnx 4 lykng it :)
megbans thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Meghzzz its an amazinggg ff
this's reallyyy awesummm..
Bt vampire??? Really u broke my heart abhilasha :|
waiting to read nxt part

don't worry its jzt riddhima coll him dat πŸ˜ƒ

anyways...thnx 4 lykng it daer :)
sure i'll post next in 3-4 days :D 
megbans thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruppkotha

Nice part..
I already read it but still want to read it another time.
Thanks for giving me this opportunity.

u wlcm daer...m lucky to give u another chance to u raed it :)