Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
too good ..loved this story...pm me when ud...

megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

thnx dear :)
megbans thumbnail

Originally posted by: punamluvshilpa

too good ..loved this story...pm me when ud...

thnx dear and sure ill pm u :D 
Mani.AR. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing story..
Thanks for the beautiful read..
Cont. soon
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
heyy
sorry for late comment.,.!! i was lil busy..!!
& about the all three parts..!!
it was really amazing..!!
superb concept..!!
& ridhima's truth for being armaan's wife was shocking..!!
waiting for next..!!
post soon..!! ðŸ˜Š
megbans thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhikakapoor

Amazing story..
Thanks for the beautiful read..
Cont. soon

thnx dear ... :)
nd sure posting next part in few minutes 
megbans thumbnail

Originally posted by: desire_nikki

heyy

sorry for late comment.,.!! i was lil busy..!!
& about the all three parts..!!
it was really amazing..!!
superb concept..!!
& ridhima's truth for being armaan's wife was shocking..!!
waiting for next..!!
post soon..!! ðŸ˜Š

its okk dear...
nd posting next in few minutes :)
megbans thumbnail
UNEXPECTED LOVE
PART4(last part)

I shouted 'YES I'M MRS. MALIK RIDDHIMA MALIK LEGAL WIFE OF ARMAAN MALIK...'

'what?when did this happen?...' asked Muskaan still shocked. On the morning of our pediatric exam. 3 days before our final exam I was reading and then my mom called me. 'Riddhima come here see nani is not well...' I ran and found that she was having an attack of unstable angina(chest pain). I immediately gave her sublingual nitroglycerine and took her to hospital. she was already a MI(heart attack) patient so doctors said that bypass was the best option. but nani was not ready for operation. every one pleaded her. but she didn't listen.

I tried to convince her but she said she is afraid of being dead on operation table and she had a wish to be fulfilled. she wanted to see me as bride. I promised her that I'll fulfill her dream if she agreed for operation. I was thinking that I'll break the promise after the operation is done.

But the next day Armaan came with his parents. I was really shocked to see him and tried my level best to cancel the alliance. I kept many rules but to my astonishment they agreed for every thing. Eeven my parents were happy with this. 
Armaan came to speak with me 'hi I'm...' I cut his sentence in middle saying 'see mr. I don't want to know who are you. I'm not interested in marrying you. do you know who am I. I'm dr Riddhima gupta. do you know how is the life of a doctor...' I scolded him for many minutes and asked him to cancel the marriage but he didn't do it. so even without knowing the name of the person I married him. 
'since I never considered it as a marriage I didn't say anyone. And the rest you know...'

'so you know him before meeting in sanjeevani?...' muskaan asked me. 'I only knew his face. my parents tried to speak about him but you know me I didn't allow them...'
'so the reaction on first day was not because he was handsome...' 'yes it was because I couldn't believe it was him...' we were silent for few minutes. Muskaan spoke again 'so?...' 'so?what?...' i asked her. 'I think you love him now...' 'don't know Muskaan I'm confused after what you pointed out...' I thought a lot about what Muskaan said and even I realized that she was true.

Days passed on Armaan was discharged I took him to my home. I started under standing him well this time I guess it was because I accepted our relation. A day before my exam I sat beside Armaan, he was watching tv. I wasn't interested so I started playing with his hair and asked him 'Armaan I'll ask you a question will you answer me truthfully...' 'yes go on...' 'I married you because nani was ill what was your reason for marring me?...' 'I thought you knew it already...' 'me no...' 'ok I married you because I love you...' 'Armaan i'm serious...' 'even I am Riddhima. I am in love with you for 3 years now...'

I was shocked 'what?...' 'yeh do you know when we first met?...' 'a day before our marriage...' 'no we first met when you were in your 9th standard...' 'what?..' i asked him shocked. 'you came to my house for a party and I immediately liked you. I don't say that I loved you at that time but yes I had a crush on you...' 'when did it turn into love?...' 'in the medical college. I did my PG in the same college where you did your UG...' 'but I never saw you...' i said him in bewilderment.

'I know I tried to speak to you many a time but you made an invisible layer around you where only few people were allowed and I wasn't. During that time I started loving you and when your parents came to me I immediately agreed as I felt that this is the only way to come close to you...' armaan said looking at me. 'what if I didn't allow you?...' i asked him. 'I don't know how but I always knew a day would come like today and see it became true...'

I was thinking Armaan then reminded me about my exam and I started revising. After writing the exam I came home Armaan opened the door. He asked me 'how was the exam?...' I didn't want to reply him orally but show him so I hugged him tightly. He reciprocated. We were like that for a long time but then broke apart hearing our parents noise.

'hai beta!how was the exam?...' my dad asked me. 'distinction dad..' Every one was happy then Armaan's mom spoke 'thanks beta for taking care of Armaan...' 'why are you saying like that it was her duty...' said my mom before I could speak. 'any ways when are you coming to your home beta?...' asked Armaans dad. 
I smiled at him but Armaan answered 'today...' 'no...' I shouted immediately. every one was shocked by my response. I replied again 'I mean I want to marry Armaan again last time I didn't do it willingly so...' every one laughed it made me blush.

I came into present hearing Armaans voice 'hi Rddhima are you still speaking it's been 10 hours since you started...' I looked at the time he was true it became night. he started checking my bp. his face became tensed again. and asked me when did you have your last meal. 'I said in the afternoon I guess before 7 hrs...' 'right then I'll just come...'

he came back after few minutes and sat beside me putting his hand my he said 'Riddhima I guess you should be operated now...' 'Armaan but we still have time..' 'your bp is really high Riddhima and I don't want to take any risk...' 'Armaan will you stay with me till the end...' 'yes sweetheart...' I nodded my head in approval.

every thing from then went very fast I was taken to OT. dr. Keerthi came there Armaan was also present 
'all the best Riddhima...' wished dr Keerthi. she then ordered sister 'morphine...' I was injected and slowly i was unconscious.

I could hear some voices Armaan's voice was clear
'dr Keerthi is she fine...' I wanted to reply Armaan I was fine but words were not coming out of me. then I heard dr keerthi saying 'Armaan you are a doctor and you know how she is...' after a few minutes of confusion I finally opened my eyes. Armaan came towards me asking 'how are you?...' 'I'm fine but...' 'don't worry they are fine ...' 'Armaan are they girls or boys..' 'Riddhima both a girl and a boy..' saying so he came close to me 'thank you and I love you ...' 'love you to Armaan..'

with lots of love
megha :)

so guyz its the end of the SS i'll be back soon with a new SS after somedays
till then enjoy and have fun :)
Edited by megha_kajen - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very lovely part
awe one boy and one girl happy for it
hope to have a epilouge soon
thanx for pm