Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: little_angle

Nice one...

Basket bal match was gud..
Then thier frndship.. Seperation...

Awww arman ka acident..!!!

Ar frnds again..!!!

Update soonnn n thanks for pm

thnx dear...u love d whole...sure i'll cntinue soon :)
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start
continue soon
niki795 thumbnail
nice start
nice update
continue soon
thanks for the pm
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sara.dmg

nice start
continue soon

thnx dear :)
megbans thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

nice start
nice update
continue soon
thanks for the pm

thnx dear :)
megbans thumbnail
FRIENDSHIP IS LOVE 
PART2

He pressed his lips on my neck and moved slowly towards my shoulder kissing me.I was startled and pushed him away .He was about to say something but Atul came saying 'its almost time guys...' 
Muskaan was surprised and was very happy. he volunteered to leave me home.on the way he started saying 'I am sorry.I didn't intend to do but it just happened.I was missing you a lot...'
'its all right Armaan I can understand. anyways I'm not angry with you..' he winked at me and left.
Muskaan called me in the morning and invited me to the party in the evening.I had to go to sanjeevani. evening she kept on calling .

At party my eyes kept searching for Armaan. Then there was an announcement made by Muskaan
'there is a couple dance and you have to pick chit for the name of your partner..'
I picked up my chit it was Armaan's name. My eyes started searching for him.
I heard my name near my ear and turned to see it was Armaan.
he gave his hand and I took. we started to dance. at 1st I was uncomfortable. but as the song progressed I enjoyed.

Party was over I came to my home.I couldn't sleep. I was arguing with myself. my heart saying 'this is what you want you want, something more than friendship from Armaan'
my mind saying 'It just cant happen as he is your friend and what about his past his affairs'
at last I slept but was woke up by a nightmare where I and Armaan was running holding hands my family was chasing us with sticks and knives.

he went back to banglore. he spoke everynight. he said that he missed me even I wanted to say but couldn't say.

I became so habituated to his voice that I didn't sleep on the nights when I didn't hear his voice.
One day he called me saying 'I am coming tomorrow as I have an interview. please come and meet me I need your wishes..'

First time i lied to Dr.Keerthi and went to meet him. he did his interview really well we went for lunch followed by a movie enjoyed till evening. he had to leave. I felt sad.

now we became more and more close. we had no boundaries of what we were speaking. topics changed from general to personal. he started hinting me that he still has feelings for me. even I slowly started expressing my feelings for him.

it was december I asked him 'are you coming to celebrate new year with me...' he said 'no basket i'm going to US to meet my parents..' I was disappointed I wanted to see him. I was missing him like hell.

I went to party but I had no mood in it I was missing him. It was 11:30 Armaan came making me jump with happiness.
he then wished and hugged everyone except me. Muskaan reacted immediately saying 'hey did u fight again?...' 'who on the earth wants to hug basket?...' said Armaan playfully
I replied immediately 'and no one wants a hug from vampire. I dont want to be bitten by him...'
then slowly he looked into my eyes and asked me to come to terrace. I skipped the party and started moving towards terrace. with each and every step my heart rate was increasing. I knew what was he upto.

at last I was there. he was standing for me with a beautiful smile as I moved closer his smile became wider. his eyes were twinkling like stars. I stood a few feet away from him. he was on his knees and took out a red rose and said the most magical words I ever heard
'I LOVE YOU RIDDHIMA...'
I was really mesmerized by the way he said those words looking into my eyes. I was enjoying even the silence between us.. 'hey Riddhima reply fast my knees are hurting..'
'what?...' i asked 'what?say yes or no...' he asked me 

'oh sorry it's yes...' he jumped like mad and hugged me.even I reciprocated this time enjoying his hug wholeheartedly .
he started kissing me on my neck. the feeling of being kissed was wonderful. he stopped kissing and said 'I knew your answer would be yes...' looking at my lips. 'yeh!...' I said and lowered my head.

he then lifted my head and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes when 
my phone rang. it was Anjali calling me.  'Armaan I have to go...' 'pl
ease basket stay for a little more time..' my phone again rang 'no Armaan let me go now i'll meet you again...'  saying so I left.

it was 12 we cut the cake people started putting to each other they even tried to put it to me denied saying that I have allergy. 
I could stop every one except Armaan. he was determined and I ran to escape from him.

he ran behind me shouting 'today you cant escape from me basket...'
I shouted back 'no way vampy you cant catch me..' but he caught me and my face was full of cake so it was my turn then I covered his face with cake.

then he came behind me pulled my dupatta and stared cleaning his face
then Anjali demanded him 'hey! what the hell are you doing?...'
he simply replied 'if MY basket applied cake all over me, it should be some thing related to her to clean...' I pounded him playfully.
he shifted to mumbai as he got a new job here. but we didn't meet regularly because of work pressure. it was makar sankranthi and there was a kite flying competition in Atul's home. I wore a pink saree and went there along with Anjali.
Atul said that Armaan was sleeping so I thought of disturbing him and went into his room he was really cute while sleeping I didn't feel like waking him up.

I kissed him on his forehead and turned to go away then he suddenly pulled me onto the bed and was over me in no time sensing our closeness I started to blush. looking at me he said 'OYE HOYE!...'

'Armaan leave me let me go..' I pleaded him 
instead of leaving me he pulled me closer and said 'now its my turn to kiss you...' looking at my lips. I knew i couldn't stop him but was trying in vain.
a voice came from behind 'hey whats going on?..'  it was Muskaan 
I pushed him and stood to explain it to her. I said her every thing. she replied 'hey congo I'm happy for you...'
I was a little afraid as Muskaan came to know about us. I wanted my parents to know before any one else, so we decided to reveal it.
Armaan was at my home with a bunch of red roses my dad opened the door and started questioning him
'what do you want?...'

'dad I called him...' and Armaan was in front of me on his knees taking out ring and asked me 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?..'
I said 'YES..'  and gave my left hand , he put the ring.
my dad was confused Armaan went to him and started to speak but was cut of by my father he simply said 'GET OUT..'

we tried to speak again but my dad again shouted 'GET OUT...'  I never saw my dad so angry at anyone. I asked Armaan to leave as I wanted to handle it alone.
I tried to explain my dad how much we love each other but he was in no mood to listen we fought for long time . next day my dad gave me three options:

1.leaving the house and going to Armaan
2.forgetting Armaan 
3.listening to him for few days so as to prove my love

I choose 3rd option. he immediately pulled away my mobile and made all the arrangements so that there was no chance for me to contact neither Armaan nor any of my friends.

I started missing Armaan like hell. days were like years. after a few days I saw Muskaan in sanjeevani
I ran near her asking her
'whats the matter?...' she ignored me and moved forward I ran behind asking 'how is Armaan?..' she shouted at me 'why do you need?..'
I was shocked at her behaviour

she continued 'now dont act smart Dr.Riddhima Gupta. if you just wanted to play with him you should have chosen another way. there is no difference between you and preethi. but Armaan truly loved you. he loved you more than his life and YOU GAVE HIM HIS DEATH AS GIFT..'
I fell down listening to it tears were rolling down my face.

with liots of love 
megha 
Edited by megha_kajen - 9 years ago
megbans thumbnail

thnx dear :) ðŸ˜‰
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part
continue soon