Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hi guyz m back with another SS written by my dearest friend abhilasha 
thnx 4 all d love u gave to previous SS ...😊 😛

and i hope yeh next SS...
this SS has only 4 parts...hope u all will love it... SS "UNEXPECTED LOVE"

UNEXPECTED LOVE 
part 1 

'mom...' I shouted. 'ha beta..' she came towards me. 'I'm fine mom I don't want to get admitted in hospital...' I said her. 'I can't help you in this beta wait I'll call Armaan..' my mom said. 'what happened Riddhima?..' asked Armaan coming towards me. I know he wouldn't listen to me but I tried saying 'Armaan I'm fine plz ...' before I could finish he said  'we already discussed this Riddhima and my decision won't change.now get ready we'll leave in 15 min..'. I was still trying but was on hospital bed within 45 min.

The room there was shared by two I smiled at my fellow patient. she smiled back

mom said 'Riddhima take rest I'll be back..' as soon as she left Muskaan can and did a routine checkup and said 'its nice he admitted you here..'. 
I frowned at her. she sat with me for a little while and left asking me to take rest. I again smiled at my fellow patient and introduced my self 'hey I'm Riddhima...' 'hi I'm shalini is that doc your friend?..' asked the girl 'yeah!...' i said. we were silent for a while then I spoke again 'do you always sit silently?..' 'no..' she replied.

'then let's do something..' i said. 'yeh but what?...' she asked... we were thinking for few minutes then she said 'say me your story,I'll say mine...' 'It's a good idea but we'll say it in interesting way..' i said. 'so you start first..' looking at me she said. 'from where should I start?fine then..'. I started saying 'my life was never the way I choose .things were forced on me I took then unhappily but they turned out to be the best things and made my life better..'

During my childhood my dad had to go to london but my visa was rejected and I was forced to stay with my granny. she was the best person I met in my life. then came Muskaan the doc you just saw even she came into my life forcefully I never liked her in my childhood but she's my best friend now. and then my mbbs, my dad forced me to take it but it became my life.and then... I completed my mbbs along with Muskaan and joined for internship in sanjeevani. here every senior doctor was assisted by 2 interns. myself and Atul were under Dr Anjali Sharma. she was very strict and made us work for nearly 18hrs a day. Though I was a topper during my mbbs I failed in one of my subjects. I had to finish it in 6 months.but under dr Anjali I was not getting any time.

Meanwhile Muskaan was under Dr Malik. I heard A lot about him. Muskaan used to praise him daily. she had a crush on him.she used to ask me tips to impress drMalik. Though I had zero experience in such topics she pleaded me saying 'you'r my best friend Riddhima please help me...' I tried giving tips which never worked out. One day Muskaan and Atul were discussing about tatoos I asked 'who is the person with tatoos in sanjeevani?..' Muskaan said enthusiastically 'don't you know its drMalik..' 'yhew a doc with tatoos..'I thought my self how dirty he would look.

I wasn't getting any time to read. I was really sad. Muskaan gave me an idea 'hey go to Dr Keerthi and ask her permission if you can assist drMalik..' 'why?..' i asked. 'because you have two good reasons for it 1.you'll get time to read, 2.you have a backlog in pediatrics ,its his department and it'll make things easy..' I felt her idea was really good and went to DrKeerthi and asked her permission.

'I can't give you permission Riddhima. but seeing your marks and previous record I'll speak to dr Mallik..' saying so she called him,explained about me. 'he said he'll test you for 1 or 2 days and if you are good he"ll make you as his assistant..'. I was really happy ,so was Muskaan. I eagerly waited whole night to meet dr Malik. In the morning both me and Muskaan ran to children ward we could hear children laughing. I asked the ward boy if drMalik was inside. he said 'can't you hear kids being happy this means that drMalik is inside...'.

we entered the ward ,children were enjoying themselves but in a disciplined way I liked it the most. dr Malik was looking at a patient. I and muskaan moved towards him. 'hi sir..' greeted Muskaan 'Hii!Muskaan..' replied dr Malik without turning around
after finishing he turned to face us. seeing him I was lost. unknowingly my mouth fell open. Muskaan pinched me and said
'close your mouth..' I closed immediately. drMalik forwarded his hand and said 'hii this is Armaan malik..' taking my hand. I held his hand for few minutes then Muskaan again pinched me saying 'I know he is hot but now leave his hand ..' in my ear.and said loudly 'sir this is Riddhima Gupta..' holding case history.

he spoke 'drMuskkan you go and look at the other patient dr Riddhima will assist me in this case..' 'what's the problem..' he asked looking at me. 'hmmm ... I... .me...' he walked towards me. my heart rate increased with his each step. then he held my hand giving me goosebumps. he then lifted my hand and pointed at the case history in my hand which Muskaan gave me before she left. I started 'this is a patient complaining of severe abdominal discomfort at lower right abdominal region.she is of age74...' he looked at me questioningly. I didnt get why he looked so.

he then moved towards my back now putting his head near my shoulder again causing discomfort to me. he moved his hand and put in on the case history pointing at the age of patient. 
oh no it was 14 not 74. he moved again to his place and asked me to continue. this time I was more careful. we completed rounds in that ward. we started moving to other ward. I brought all my guts together I said 'sir I need to speak to you..'

he replied 'yes if its professional you can say now but if its personal let me complete the rounds...' 
he continued 'few days back I met a girl she said me how a doc should behave so let's first complete rounds...' .I followed him. we then went to cancer ward two small kids came running towards us and started pulling Armaan and shouting 'Armaan come to me..' 'no Armaan come to me?...'. then the little girl spoke 'no Armaan don't go to that Harsh come with me pulling more harder..' 'shut up minnie Armaan will come to me..' shouted harsh.

Armaan then took out chocolates and said 'who want me and who want chocolates?..' both of them choose Armaan over chocolates. Armaan then bent towards Harsh and said something in his ear harsh went back to his bed making faces towards Minnie. I was really astonished seeing all this. kids were happy to meet a doctor
and they even fought for him 'WOW.'. I said to my self this Armaan is really cool. we went to Minnie sister Lovely came towards us complaining that Minnie was not giving her blood sample. Armaan looked at minnie.

she complained
'she'll always be behind me Armaan do you know how much painfull it is to take injection?...' taking the syringe into his hands he said 'oh!you are afraid of this one? ok forget about it now look at the girl behind me..' pointing at me and continued 'how are her eyes?..' 'ok they are fine..' replied minnie. 'how is her hair isn't it beautiful?..' 'yeh! it is beautiful but why are you asking?..' 'now say how does she look along with me?...'.  I was shocked by this question anger growing within me
'hmmm fine but why do you look at her when i'm here?...' she questioned him. he then gave the syringe filled with blood to sister saying 'did you get hurt now?..' 'no .oh then it was your plan to divert me?...' saying so she started to laugh. Armaan smiled first at minnie and then at me. WOW I even forgot that I was angry at him. we moved towards Harsh .

After checking Harsh we left the ward and started walking on corridor Armaan looked at me and said
'coffee?..' what how can he ask me for coffee ?I mean we just met. I was thinking myself. 'you wanted to speak something no I thought it would be better if we speak while drinking coffee..' saying so he walked towards canteen I followed him
Armaan ordered 2 coffee and asked me to start first 'hmmm ...I... that day...' I was not getting words how to start the coversation
he sensed it correctly and said 'don't worry Riddhima I'm not going to say anybody about it trust me..' looking into my eyes.

His eyes were so deep I couldn't help but stare into it. I didn't know how long was I staring into his eyes he then clapped in front of my eyes and asked me to drink coffee.

oh no what was I doing.  what happened to me. 
whole day was worst I reached home and started to study but couldn't as I could only remember Armaan's eyes. I closed the book and tried to sleep but in vain it was still his eyes. they were troubling me alot.

Next morning I went straight into DrKeerthi's cabin and said 'maa'm I don't want to work with DrArmaan Malik..'

heyya people...
so here goes first part of new SS...do tell how u all find it... 😊 😛
love you all
megha ❤️ 

Edited by megha_kajen - 9 years ago
Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start...
Continue aoonn..

Thanks for the pm..!!
megbans thumbnail

thnx dear 4 liking it :)
megbans thumbnail

thnx dear :)
megbans thumbnail

thnx dear :)
megbans thumbnail

Originally posted by: little_angle

Nice start...
Continue aoonn..

Thanks for the pm..!!

thnx dear 4 liking d part :)
Ruppkotha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I so love this ss...
Main ye wala already 3 time pad chuki hu...
Thanks once again padne ki chance ar dene k liye...