Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 8 - Completed - Note on Page 142 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
res😃

***unres***

the great Arnav Singh Raizada badly needs 'compliment-training' bas... Gundi... A herd of elephants died... like seriously... and Khushi is no less... she has to pee... PEE... damn, she couldnt think of that in better time...

I so love it when he flirts... and when she encourage with her mischievous words... also when they becomes all serious in a moment... and ooze intensity...

loved what he told her... yes, she is the most strongest woman... and a strong man like him doesnt deserve any less...

good to see Aman in his own self back... yes, Anjali should travel more... have i told you how much i love ASR in a mission... i admire the way he's got his works done...

and as always love their sms chatting... 'loads of cuddles'... Awwee... someones getting very demanding these days... to someone who's more than eager to fulfill all her demands...

i am so happy, finally she opened up all her turmoil to him... poured her heart out for him... talked about her helplessness... loved the way he hold her... realized what she's doing subconsciously... what she herself isnt aware of her man understands it all... surely they are made for each other... iss pyaar ko kya naam doon...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 9 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail

aweee love u...
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOW... They Kissed... Ufff...

Deepu ... it's very light update after an emotional one... I wanted to scream out loud like Lala Di... And I am like Mmm just kiss... like Meenu...

But.. I can understand they are taking their relation very slow, first Arnav clearing all the possible things that may interrupt their happy future. And Khushi struggling to know why she couldn't connect to her baby.

Oh man you are bringing every single thing a woman deals with in her pregnancy... Peeing frequently... 😆  And that breaking the wind thing..😆  🤣 I couldn't stop laughing while reading this.. seriously... you are unbelievable Deepu.

I would have been shattered, had you not come to hold me in one place. You are the strongest woman I have ever met in my life...

I was right when I asked you to lead us. You are the most stable among us..I dont think I can imagine anyone else as the woman of my life.

How could any wife stop herself without kissing her man when he utter these words. How can any husband could resist his woman when she is showing her desire with actions. They need each other so badly. they need this kiss so badly. They need that touch.

Aman and Arnav conversation always cracks me up.. I adore this Aman so much. He is really a darling..

Arnav handled the bank manager in his style.. our ASR is back... heck he always will be there. If lion is calm and cozy with his lioness, whenever he around her,... it doen't mean the power his claws faded out. It always shows his power when it is needed. Did I say too much .. I know.. I will go crazy sometimes if I think about ASR.. I love him dammitt..

And now Aman dealing with Paritosh... I think...his friendship with ASR made him to act like him sometimes... You won't believe Deepu.. I read that part again and again to make sure.. are those words said by Aman or Arnav...

So finally Arnav knew the money went to Adi's lawyer... we have to see what will be his next action. Will he come to know about the CD... Anyway... why he transferred that much money to Lawyer. I cannot believe Adi gave lot to his lawyer just to send CD.. I think there is more to it. Did he transferred that money to lawyer by keeping him as guardian for his unborn child.Is there a possibility for that.. Or Am I thinking crazy.

I know.. some day TVK will make me crazy...

Where can I find loads of cuddles? I could use some really badly at this second, Get home soon if you have any in store for me!

You may find anything you want in an exclusive branded showroom called Arnav Singh Raizada. Will be home in 2hrs.

How could you come up with these lines...Amazing...

You surprised me with your update today... I didn't expect it... after your update on Tuesday... How did you manage to pull it off so quickly.. I know as per the lightness of the chapter.. it could have taken a day for you to complete it.. Am I right Deepu.

Totally another amazing update...You never give us chance to say Sorry I don't like today's update... How is it possible for you...

I know.. I know... your answer will be... "I AM GLAD YOU LIKED IT". Keep your gladness to yourself and please throw a dazzling smile at me like Khushi... I will cherish for life.. like Arnav...

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
edited

Deepthi thanks a ton for giving us an update today and it was indeed a sweet update.

Love the way they are coming closer to each other in every aspect. She calling him "Black & white" and he calling her "Posy", gives an intimate touch, names which are only reserved to address each other.

You also took me back in memory to my pregnancy days after reading about Khushi's acidity problems, gas issues, her constant need to pee.

Finally they kissed. The kiss spoke volumes about their love for each other, about the respect for each other and more than anything the simple fact that they will not be able to live without each other.

If a kiss could say just how much I love you... My lips would be on yours forever!

Almost Khushi's entire body is covered with scars. Each and every scar reminds of Adi's brutality that night and it sends a shiver down the spine. If by just reading I feel like that, I can imagine how Arnav must be feeling looking at them everyday.

Love the way Arnav dealt with both the bank manager and Deena's father in true ASR form.

So the huge amounts of money was transferred by Adi to his attorney. Is he the same guy who has the cell phone recording? Or has Adi set up a trap so that Arnav falls for it and the recording is with some other guy who will make it reach Khushi?

For now Deena's father also will shut his mouth up. But for how long? Will he try to reach Khushi in any other way?

Arnav is trying to close all the loop holes so that Adi's brutality will never be known by Khushi. But how can he stop her sixth sense and her vibes which keeps screaming that something is totally wrong. How can he make her relate to something which is not his when her entire world is just him and everything which is his.

After reading the update, the song below was just playing in my mind thinking about the way their hearts and souls are entwined into one.

O Saathi Re, Tere Bina Bhi Kyaa Jeena
Phulon Mein, Kaliyon Mein, Sapnon Ki Galiyon Mein
Tere Binaa Kuchh Kahi Naa

Har Dhadakan Mein Pyaas Hain Teri, Saanson Mein Teri Khushboo Hai
Is Dharati Se Us Ambar Tak, Meri Nazar Mein Tu Hi Ti Hai
Pyaar Ye Toote Naa, Too Mujh Se Ruthe Naa
Saath Ye Chhoote, Kabhi Naa

Tujh Bin Jogan Meri Raate, Tujh Bin Mere Din Banjaare
Mera Jeevan Jaltee Dhoonee, Bujhe Bujhe Mere Sapne Saare
Tere Bina Meri, Mere Bina Teri
Ye zindagi, zindagi Naa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6fZsQ7lFYw

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi di.. 

I am here to unres... as u have given update with cherry on top with superb speed😆

WHAT A START? 

Or should i say gaseous start? 

Deep di i remembered the SBS segment of Barun n Sanaya where she says 

FEELING A LITTLE GASEOUS TODAY

and u know what I AM ROFLing 🤣

And his compliment.. Gundi? seriously? ASR? 

I wonder where i lost my ASR... 

BTW i am wondering too much today🤢

I might just accompany you in your mission to bomb these walls tonight...

This mission could put mission Kashmir to shame🤣

DID I BY ANY CHANCE SAY I DONT TRUST YOU? 

IF NO HERE IT FOR FIRST TIME.. IF YES SEE IT AGAIN DEEP DI.. 

you for once said that the siggie wala scene is not in you far far away vision and after 3 to 4 updates.. 

I get a super duper steamy ishqwala kiss in night time... 

Should i blush at this or blast at you for misleading? 

but i am actually happy seeing the progress... 

but i dono to blush🤢

but his words... 

I would have been shattered, had you not come to hold me in one place. You are the strongest woman I have ever met in my life...
 I was right when I asked you to lead us. You are the most stable among us..I dont think I can imagine anyone else as the woman of my life.

KESA YEH ISHQ HAI... 

that's the song actually!!!

Yeah.. both realized it... n me too... but why do i smell something? some trouble? 

Ok ok.. I know i am using my nose too much again🤢

I am again wondering what happens to ASR? 

Elephant are dead? after hearing her snore? like seriously? 

BUt you know what i am loving it!!! 

Ms. Sinha... you are actually dead meat🤢

now Mission search the advocate!! 

I actually feel that the CD is with him.. 

RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM

Ok now the deena ka baap is settled... hope not to see him anytime soon.. thanks to ANJI.. 

wondering why did u land up with the name ANJI? modified shortform of name ANJALI!!! 

ASR the gr8 bribing his wife with Rasamalai... 

Kya din aa gaye.. phir bhi MAZA AA GAYA in Randhir kapoor style 

Deep di? What is up with u? Looks like your mood was ahem.. you know what.. when u were drafting i believe

LAST LAST LAST

Khushi's thinking skills

MUMMY!!!!!!

She has poured out everything.. though she doesnt know the truth.. yet she can feel it

Arnav who know the truth is unable to do anything.. 

How much will these two suffer? 

You know i am not good in digesting such emotional atyachar!!!

Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
unres-ed before EVERYONE...🥳 🥳 🥳
shipra.aqua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am just in love with the way the story is proceeding...
Their relationship is blooming beautifully...

& I hope if & when the truth of adi being khushi's child's father come out, arshi's relationship give her the strength to overcome this phase...

I m happy that khushi discussed her worries about the child with arnav...

You are doing a great work deepthiya...👏
Edited by shipra.aqua - 9 years ago
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love wen arnav call her posy. Dat one word describe al his emotions to her..bomb convo was hilarious..it happens...beautiful update once again

I changed my username name frm frajans to brokenangel
Edited by BroknAngel - 9 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Awesome update. WanT Arnav to close in soon on the attorney before he reaches khushi. The moments between the two we're heartwarming and cute. 
sindukur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update. thank you for the PM. Just dont want the lawyer to reach kushi.