Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 8 - Completed - Note on Page 142 - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

after so long i'm on time... itna celebration toh banta hai... lo meetha karo...

PS : Forget to tell, i love nani and her never ending teasing...πŸ˜›

Dont give me chocolates Nishu.😭😭😭..Lala asked me to dietπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hesinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Going to read now...just now saw it
kklgirl thumbnail
superb update, thanq for the pm
lalarukh thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

after so long i'm on time... itna celebration toh banta hai... lo moo meetha karo...

PS : Forget to tell, i love nani and her never ending teasing...πŸ˜›

u offering meetha in khushi of their kiss,nish????????
Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update !!! finally khushi unloaded her frustration.. She told arnav that she is not able to connect with baby.. making arnav's breath halt.. arnav knows khushi is very smart woman and without knowing the truth she is not able to connect what will be her condition when she will come to know the reality of the baby?? good arnav is able to get to know about the attorney.. arnav should get him first then that attorney plays anything dirty.. fears a lot.. earlier when everything was going on so good between them the biggest tragedy of their life happened.. arnav singh raizada's wife his life was raped in his own house by his own brother and now when they are again being happy the tension of that cd which that b****** have given to his attorney before he was killed brutally by arnav to be delivered to khushi.. hope that never happens.. loving this sweet time of ARSHI teasing and loving each other.. loved the update.. πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
ps_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi dee, once again a beautiful update.
I v been continously reading al other works of urs frm past 2 days n alas,i finished the task today . Al ur works r so beautiful that they l make the reader stick to them until u finish al the chapters, Some times it makes me doubt that u r a professional writer n as a friend i request u to never give up this passion under any circumstances.
The like button is not working yaar,but i loved the update. Tnx 4 the pm.
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just think sometimes Arnav should tell her the truth..but then knowing Kushi she will blame herself and maybe try to get out from his life...
sweety421 thumbnail
I juz love this Arnav and khushi... Loved the way they had a carefree laugh... Their moment together was so beautiful...!! Their sms wr so cute... Love the way Arnav in his ASR avatar makes sure he gets what he wants... N finally the confession... It wz painfull yet the fact dat she shared all her worries with him wz overwhelming...!! Splendid work Di.. Amazing writing... Thnkx fo pm... I juz love TVK... Tc
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovly updt deepthi with fun n pain cant decide i shud laugh their funy talk or cry to c them in pain at 2nd part realy feel their helpnes wonder hw arnav wil handle khushi when she knw the truth hats of u deepthi for this butiful story
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful update di

yes!! arnav is so near the tapes

hope he gets them before khushi