Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 8 - Completed - Note on Page 142 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Deeps what a great update. Loved the scenes of the two of them, his teasing her in front of her family. I loved the twist with the shard that asked by the pool in the series , leaving her all hot and flustered. Loved the way she she went with him, saying that she wanted to be his wife , not thinking what she was saying , just telling him what her wanted. Really sad the way his birth mother is married to his real father, and they have children. Yet they chose to keep the baby they made rather than abort it, only to then thow it away... is there a redeeming story for them as I realise he didnt give her a chance to speak.
I am so happy that she has gone to him, they need each other, love wll always triumph.

Will Khushi find out about Adi s death through deena or her father? Arnsv is chasing all adis links, but forgets the one man who will link him to adis death... deenas dad.., hopefully it will be after Khushi finds out what happened that night, she wil understand it all I hope. The other thing that jumps out at me is the way she doesn't feel the baby, has no connection with it. Has she been physically hurt that she cant feel it or does she know deep down that baby is not Arnavs, and she was forced. Maybe its just that she cant remember that night , it was only once, so magbe the disconnect is there? Only Deeps knows 👏
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very beautiful emotionally, loved update
sorry for late reply
poor Arnav he is suffering a lot and knowing khushi carrying Adis child he is totally devasted and heartbroken:(
thanks for the pm xx
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
Emotional
Loved it <3
Beautifully written
Thanks for the pm
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
After reading the update, there is one song which keeps popping up in my mind. The below song is for Arnav. 

Tujhse Naaraaz Nahiin Zindagi
Hairaan Hoon Main
O Hairaan Huun Main
Tere Masum Sawaalon Se Pareshaan Hoon Main
O Pareshaan Hoon Main

Jeene Ke Liye Sochaa Hi Nahi
Dard Sambhaalane Honge

Muskuraaye To, Muskuraane Ke Karz Utarne Honge
Muskuraauun Kabhii To Lagataa Hai
Jaise Honthon Pe Karz Rakhaa Hai

Tujhse Naaraaz Nahiin Zindagi
Hairaan Hoon Main
O Hairaan Huun Main

Zindagii Tere Gam Ne Hamein 
Rishte Naye Samajhaaye 

Mile Jo Hamein Dhoop Mein Mile 
Chaanv Ke Thande Saaye

Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi
Hairaan Hoon Main
O Hairaan Huun Main

Aaj Agar Bhar Aai Hain
Boondein Baras Jaayengi
Kal Kyaa Pataa Inke Liye
Aankhein Taras Jaayengi
Jaane Kab Gum Kahaan Khoyaa
Ek Ansuun Chhupaake Rakhaa Thaa

Ho Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi
Hairaan Hoon Main
O Hairaan Huun Main

Tere Masum Sawaalon Se Pareshaan Hoon Main
O Pareshaan Hoon Main 

Rabiabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!! What an emotional and awesome update:))!!! Kudos to you. Please update soon:).
mishal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabulous update👏
totally loved their fun,cute fights and senti moments.
arnav is such a caring husband.
the way khushi supported arnav after the confrontation was emotional.
waiting for next update.
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Deena and Khushi there is a lot of difference in both of them . When a person wants to do something then they need determination , courage , will power , self confidence I think Deena is lacking all of them and that is the reason she is not able to give her 100%.

Aww such a cute scene between Arnav and Khushi. Khushi pehele sey hi sanki hain aur upper sey pregnant lol what a package deal ASR has got himself me rolfing at ASR/

Khushi is not able to feel anything beyond Arnav , I think that is the reason she is not able to feel the baby kicks , because the baby is not Arnav's. Khushi always felt the warmth and love for all that things that are related to Arnav even though she does not know that they belong to him like Taveez.

Buaji and Khushi are more close than Buaji and Payal they both understand eachother without talking they can understand what the other is feeling without talking. Chahiye ... Nahi Chahiye has become the romantic mantra after TVK lol Nice romantic scene between Khushi and Arnav

Arnav is helping Khushi and at the same time trying not to hurt her feelings and self respect proves how much he is love with this women. Khushi agreeing to Arnav's proposal means her trust on him. I hope Khushi finds out about the sleeping arrangement of MR.ASR so that she can demand him and also make some fun of him hahaha.

Will Arnav and Aman be able to find out about the CD that Adi gave to his lawyer ? I hope that they would succeed because I don't want Arnav to blame himself again for not protecting Khushi

God cannot be every where and all the time that is the reason he has created mother. Mother comes before GOD and women like Arnav's mother prove it wrong. There might be any problem a mother always tries hard to protect her kids it is just not a human emotion even animals do the same they protect their kids. My feel bad for all the kids like Arnav. Now Khushi came to know about what Arnav is thinking need to see what she will do to bridge the gap.

So Today Khushi has bridged the gap by going into his room with out knocking. Today Khushi as a wife consoled Arnav. I really don't have words to express what Arnav is going through and what Khushi is feeling for Arnav.

Amazing update 

gayathri-murali thumbnail
Will we get Thursday dose of TVK today?😳
sincereme thumbnail
Amazing...

Another emotional update...

Khushi didn't find anyone who replace her... But I m glad that she accepted Arnav's proposition... But I have a feeling that Deena and her father has some connection with Arnav...

She is not feeling any attachment with the baby and that is troubling her... While Arnav has whole heartedly accepted the baby and enjoying every moment of it... Loved their cute fight over laddoo.. Khushi is high on her harmones but poor Arnav is having a difficult time handling her...

Was Adi wire transering the money to the lawyer?? If this the case, the possibility of truth coming out is very high... Arnav has to find it soon... Otherwise, I dont know how will khushi take the truth...

Arnav meeting with his mother so painful .. How could they abandon a one day old child just bcuz they thought they cant feed him... What did they think?? Who is going to feed him in that garbage can??. I m glad that khushi was with him... And the scene in Arnav room was heartening...

Loved the update...
deelax18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the long long update...Especially the last paragraph... Loved the words... It was perfectly concorted... 
below is a french song with english subtitles for mothers... It's a lovely one...Take a peek when you have time 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REHf4SVVnZI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by deelax18 - 9 years ago