Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 8 - Completed - Note on Page 142 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats on the new thread D!!! That was such an awesome update!!! Loved it ๐Ÿ‘
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread Di
Kaan pakad rahi hun '
i think u know why

my exams are never ending
when i think i m gonna be free
we are given new schedule of exams

but i m following your story
i m never gonna abandon it at any cost

and about the update
i loved it
sweet moment between arshi were icing on the cake
i m loving how u r potraying khushi
a mother's instincts are never wrong
she not feeling any attachment to the baby is the proof of it
her every moment is being connected to arnav by her

i m proud of Arnav
him supporting khushi and accepting the baby
knowing how difficult it is when u r abandoned by your own parents

the way khushi stood by arnav  in his most  difficult tym  shows her love for him
she understand his actions more than him

waiting eagerly for more

karthikahari1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a sweet update...loved it to the core!!! Such a lame excuse for arnav's mother to abandon him!!!! And it is true nani is a best mother arnav can get!!!! Their little fights d way arnav takes care of khusi's every need no wonder payal wants a guy lyk him!!!! Really great update๐Ÿ˜Š
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations dii... for this new thread...๐Ÿ˜Š

will catch the update soon...
 but as cant resist myself without seeing constant mails of this up... so wishing u for this new thread.

Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful and very emotional update.
Whom Adi sent so much of money... Hope Arnav will find him/her soon before it's too late.
How come Mrs. Nair is so heartless? Arnav used the right word for them...
Poor ASR ...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thank God Khushi is there for him...
Waiting for more...
Thanks for PM๐Ÿ˜Š

diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthiya

Divs: This is my fav song these dayss. The first day I heard, I told Lala exact same thing, I cant imagine anyone else more perfect than ASR for this song...Thank you for dedicating this song to my character. ..

Deeps: i love this song...i like all of them from the album but this is my favourite vnevr i find tym i make it a point to listen ... even i imagined  arnav but not the first time though...this song is apt for arnav in this fic right from the begining but i found it more apt on 24th updt at this stage

She took his hand between her palms and held it fondly against her heart, How about now?
That undid the cuffs he locked around his heart, his soul, his mind. He tugged their clasped hands squeezing against his heart and he leaned forward to rest his forehead on her shoulder in defeat, in pain, in turmoil.

I have to confess something. I am letting my guards down to say this, I am very possessive about you Khushi. I swear when I say you are mine and only mine. Dont ever take you away from me, we will be ruined. I mean it.

n in yesterdays updt

arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
really wonderful update!!!
really liked how khushi and arnav have gone past their uncomfortable and are now sharing a very deep bond of friendship. the trust and respect they both have for each other is what makes their relationship work even though they have the hardest of hardest obstacles!!! they might not have gone a notch above in their intimacy but they have been together strong for each other through this pregnancy...

khushi being detached to the baby is understandable. she must be going through a tough phase!!! she not experiencing the kicks was proof that she is not concerned about the baby more than arnav...for her arnav will be the first priority!! good that arnav is taking good care of khushi even when she feeling so low!!!
liked the buaji too is taking care of khushi!!

liked the way everyone was having gala time with pregnant khushi!! Liked the way arnav is teasing her and at the same time present near her to help her out!!
So arnav is closing on that video related person...fingers crossed! Liked arnav' new idea for betterment of khushi's organisation.

The scene where khushi readily gets ready to go with arnav to meet his mom shows how deeply they care for each other. Liked the way arnav confronted his mom and khushi thanking her was well justified. Mrs. Nair deserved that she could meet her son but not know his name. What an irony aboit mother not knowing her son's name.
Liked the way khushi entered arnav's bedroom just like a wife!!!!!
Waiting for more!!!

Edited by arnaushi - 9 years ago
Smrikta992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its amazing update nd really beautiful..
How could any father can do this to his own child??
Poor arnav, khushi's mood swings drove him crazy..
Last part was awsome..
Thnks for pm..
shimrarshi thumbnail
Hey deepthi!! I m crying.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญSome part of this ff connected by me. The way mother and child separated.  Didn't approve or agree the child on mothers womb. . Itx heartbreaking. ๐Ÿ˜ญ  I m sry to say I can't read some part of this story. It made me cry. Once again I want say u r great writer , n v happy that u writing such kind of ff. 
 Arnav and kushi bonding so cute , mature, understanding ,caring etc. I want see them like that. Kushi feel that she is not connected with baby. Ilove many things in this ff mostly their cute fight ๐Ÿ˜†, n the arnav say posy to kushi๐Ÿ˜‰. N last part so awesome.  Kushi in arnav room being shoulder for him. M the kiss part is!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  N I miss ipkknd a lot๐Ÿ˜›. Continue soon okx bye tc ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by shimrarshi - 9 years ago
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update
shocked by the revelation which leads Arnav's parents to abandoned him