Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hey! long time no see! πŸ€— welcome back! return with a bangπŸ˜ƒ Superb title! and superb writing as usual. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Believe me all of us in the forum would die to see such a scene in the episode. But our hopes are dying a slow death.
BTW! is it an OS? cant u bend the rules and make it a SS for us or at least write until they are happily married 😭😭😭 

Tnx for the PM
mehwishk13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!!! <3 can't wait for next part...update soon :)
mehwishk13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like how you started writing a new story but could you please finish your old ones first :) I'm like DYING to know what happens haha. Some I really want you to continue are Burning Passion, Playing With Fire, and Opposites Attract :) I'll be waiting...
Khargosh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing OS  Sina β€οΈ .. Continue soon
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb title! Amazing work Sina!!! Loved it to the core!!! I really can't wait for the next part...update soon. I have got a whole lot of stories to lead since I was away on vacation from you, Sonu and others. 
HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was awesome.
Thx for pm.
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Missed you so much Sina πŸ€—
This is woderful! Pls pls pls continue soon!!
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[Hello!πŸ˜›Dis tym atleast m nt late!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†But ok ok,I know u want my odr updates too!Dnt worry I m gonna giv u dose too!πŸ˜‰]

Part-1,page-3:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116096979

Part-2.

I sometimes wonder if I can let go..

Sometimes wonder if I can hold-

Sometimes I want to break free and run away-

But all I really want to do is create my own story with you that was never told..

If there was a fire all around them,Veera would not have known right then.Nor could she move even an inch,if she was getting burned right then.As she already was getting burned.

She was getting burned in the heat that his nearness was generating in her..She could literally feel the air around them crackle with life.

Veera felt her breathing getting heavier,as he came closer still,but still she could not move.All she could do at that moment was stare mesmerized into those dark orbs of desire that were turning her insides into liquid,her body into a live crackling pool of electricity,and her every sinew,fibre,nerve,and muscle seemed to be shrieking for more..Desiring,yearning and nearly begging for more proximity with him..

It was as if they knew how long it had been,how very long it had been..The need that coursed through her entire body got her almost breathless,and Veera could not do a thing about it at that moment,as it truly had been so long since the last time she had been held by him..It had been so long since the last time,he had come so close to her..So long since he had come so close that she could smell his musky yet spicy cologne mixed with the essence that was just him..Her Baldeva..

The thought itself brought a catch to her breath..Her Baldeva..

With that thought she stared with renewed wonder and awe into his dark beautiful burning eyes.Still held in that close position,as his burning eyes held her in its magnetic mesmerizing grip..

He inhaled a soft breath,and as if reading what was going on in her mind,his hands round her waist tightened,and suddenly Veera was once again pushed against the wall.

Just as she gasped out at the surprised impact,and was about to hold him for support,his one hand got hold of her elbow..

His eyes twinkled as she caught her wide eyed stare.

"Mehdi..Kharaab kaise hone de sakde hai..Aakhir mere naam ka mehdi jo hai..

[Mehdi..How can I let it be ruined..After all this mehdi has my name..]"He whispered softly,as he trapped her hand above her head,safely away from destruction's way..

And as he did so,his other hand rounded tighter round her waist,and his hard body moved closer to hers still,making Veera nearly forget to breathe.

She watched as if in a trance,as his hooded dark eyes,moved down to look at her lips,that were slightly parted,as she breathed heavily.And as he did so,Veera instantly felt them tingle in response to that look.

He moved his hand from her waist,and suddenly his thumb touched her soft pink tingling lips,and Veera gasped out in response at the thrill that blasted through her body at the touch.

She opened her mouth to say something when he pushed himself closer to her and shushed her down again.

Veera closed her eyes,suddenly feeling overwhelmed and dizzy by his nearness,and inhaled a sharp breath as he moved his lips to her ears and nuzzled softly there,making her ears tingle and warm up too..

"Tainu ki laga Veera..Tu mere naam ka mehdi lagaegi aur main dekhunga bhi nai..

[What did you think Veera..You are going to put on mehdi with my name and I'm not even going to see..]"His husky whisper made her warm up all over.

As his warm lips moved to caress her soft warm blushing cheek,Veera felt an all new fire build up within her.

And all new inferno that she did not want to end ever..Not now,not in sometime,not ever..

Suddenly she wanted more,and all of him..Every bit of him..

His hot lips moved down her cheek to her neck,giving her goosebumps all over.

She bit her bottom lip trying to control the fire that he had started within her..This was an all new intense Baldev,an all new magnificent male that seemed to want to take from her,and all Veera wanted to do at that moment was give..

"Tainu ki laga Veera..?

[What did you think Veera..?]"He whispered softly again.

Veera stifled the moan that rose in her throat,as his lips caressed the sensitive spot at the base of her neck,making her want to grab hold of him,but of course she could not,as her hands were still trapped by one of his.

Right then the wildness that he had ignited in her made her want to forget all norms and regulations that she had ever learned,and to  grab him by his hair and..

"Abhi bhi chahti hai na tu mainu..?Bol Veera..?

[You still want me,don't you..?Tell me Veera..?]"His husky words drifted into her desire fogged mind.

Veera opened her lips to reply..To tell him that she did..That she always will..

"Ya phir koi naai khel hai ye teri?Phir se mujhe niche vekhane ki waaste?

[Or is it a new game of yours?To lower me in everyone's eyes again?]"Suddenly moved away,as he said these words harshly.

Veera opened her eyes,and blinked trying to take in his sudden change in mood,as he stood a few steps away now.

His face a mask of hurt and anger.

"Tainu mujh par kabhi yakeen nai tha na?Kabhi yakeen nai tha mere pyaar par..Tune to ye bhi keh di ki tainu koi farq nai parda mere shaadi se!To phir?!

[You never trusted me right?Never trusted my love..You also said that it does not matter to you that I am getting married!So then?!]"He breathed fire as he said so,and Veera still could not say anything in reply to him.

What was she supposed to say?!He was..He was right.

Tears clogged her throat,and she had difficulty breathing,as she tried to say something to reassure him.To say she was wrong..But no words came out..!

No sound would come out of her throat as she saw the pain and accusation written on his handsome face.

"Aab kiu ayi tu iththe Veera..?Mainu phirse todne ke liye?Yehi-..Yehi  chahti thi na tu?!Ki main teri zindagi se chali jau?To phir kiu..?

[Why did you come here now Veera..?To break me once again?This-..This is what you wanted,isn't it?!That I leave from your life?Then why..?]"His voice nearly broke and had turn raspy with held back tears,and Veera felt her eyes prick with the pain she saw in his..

She took a step towards him,but he stepped back,raising his hand and indicated her to stop.

He inhaled a sharp breath,and Veera saw how he took a manful effort to hold back his tears.

And then before Veera could reply,or tell him anything reassuring or beg him to listen,he had turned,unlocked the door,and left the room.

Veera stood still for a few seconds,and then ran out of the room,out of the house,and did not stop until she had reached the sanctuary of her own room.

She stood against the wall,and stared at her mehdi covered hands..

BALDEV..His name was etched so beautifully in the artistic henna design..

But Baldev was so..He was so far now..She had hurt him so much that..A final sob escaped her lips,as she let the tears roll down her cheeks,and she slid down the wall to the ground..

She closed her eyes with heart wrenching sobs,as tears fell on her partially dried mehdi..

Dark red color smeared a bit out of BALDEV,on the center f one palm..The henna washed away a bit by her tears..

Veera wept on not seeing it,her heart wrenching sobs echoing in the empty room,in the empty house..Echoing all around..The emptiness she felt within herself echoing all around the empty surroundings..Her heartwrenching sobs that spoke only of the pain and emptiness she felt within herself..

"Baldeva..!"She sobbed out in pain,but she suddenly knew she had pushed her Baldeva so far away..So far away..

And the tears fell with renewed force,as she wept out in pain..

Not knowing that the object of her tears was standing outside her window,leaning against the wall,with closed eyes,and tears dripping down his handsome face..

pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay i read it before ur pm!!  See how anxious i am for ur stories!! πŸ˜³
Lovely update again!! As always, you have described both their feelings so beautifully!! β€οΈ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pri_tanha

Yay i read it before ur pm!!  See how anxious i am for ur stories!! πŸ˜³

Lovely update again!! As always, you have described both their feelings so beautifully!! β€οΈ

πŸ˜†U did na?πŸ˜‰
Missed u too!πŸ€—I had to update as m sick of wat dey r dishing out ryt now!🀒Dey had so many scopes bt all to waste..😑Nd thank u love!πŸ€—