TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[Ummm..M sorry I was supsd2update sm odr story,but ended up writing dis..😳But plz dnt worry dis 1 is short nd sth dt just wudnt go away!😳

p.s.Btw I missed u all a lot!!!🤗Honestly!😳❤️]

INDEX,page-1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/106865947                                  

** ~DILWALE  DULHA  Le  Jayenge!!!~**

Part-1.

"Uff!!!Hadd ho gayi!Main na uss Baldev ko-..!

[Uff!!!Enough is enough!That Baldev,I wanna-..!]"

THUD!!!A lonely wooden vase toppled down onto the ground from its usual fixed position on top of the shelf.Its content of artificial flowers now strewn on the floor,as a result of the plump healthy pillow,the otherwise neat and clean owner of the room had now thrown at it in a fit of unladylike rage.

Veera was sick and tired of her constant failed attempts at trying to delay the wedding.

She sat down on her bed heavily with a thump,as a helplessness seem to take over her.She was frustrated,irked,sick and tired of her constant failed attempts.

And to add to her pain,she had once more tried to talk to him directly once again,when she came across him,the happy groom to be feeding kulfi to the bride to be!!!That also her,Veera's favourite flavor of kulfi!!!

Shock had been followed by,rage and then pain,as Billa and Jaggi had quickly pulled her out of their vicinity..

And now as she closed her eyes,a flashback of the way Baldev had proposed to her with kulfi itself came back.

Searing pain bolted through  her body,and finally Veera let the sob escape her lips,and it was followed by endless tears,and heart wrenching sobs,that she did not even try to hide or muffle.

Veera cried on as the pain clawed at her insides..Her rage,fury and frustration directed both at herself,the situation and also at Baldev for agreeing to marry a stranger.She sobbed on,her bitterness at her own failed attempts in trying to postpone the wedding,and utter helplessness in not being able to do something proper in anyway..She cried on,as  Veera knew deep within,that the fault was more her own,than anyone else's..That it was at her own doing this situation had come along..That she had not tried and fought hard enough for her love..And somewhere had let her ego come in too..And now she felt all lost and helpless,and in utter need for someone to hold her and reassure her..

But ofcourse there was no one.Because the one she yearned for was at the moment feeding kulfi and having fun with his bride to be,who as he had said was far better than her..

Veera lay down on the bed,and cried into her pillow,unable to take the pain,that seemed to tear her apart..

Why did it hurt so much now?Why did she want to die right now?And then even if she did,she felt scared she would never see him again..!What was she to do?!!Veera could fight the whole world..!But how could she fight her own love..?!!

So she cried on,until there were no tears left to cry..

Until a calm settled over her..

It was Baldev's  wedding day after tomorrow,and she had to stop it..

She wiped off her tears,and inhaled a long strong breath..

If it was war she had to  do,to get him she would..!

Her eyes gleamed with purpose,as she looked out at the starlit night outside,determination written on her face.

She was Veera Sampooran Singh-The Sherni of Pritampura.And it was time the Sherni proved to her Sher,that she would not let a mere rabbit take her Sher away..!Never Ever!

"Dilwale Dulha Le Jayenge..Hum hi le jayenge Baldeva..!Iss Priatmpura ki Sher ko to iss Sherni hi le jayega shaadi ki mandaap tak!

[Will take away the Dilwale Dulha..I will take him away Baldeva..!This Pritampura's Sher will be taken to the marriage altar only by this Sherni!]"She muttered with determination,as she turned on her back on her bed,and thought about her plans for tomorrow..Time was running out after all..

Veera seethed in fury,as her another plan had just backfired.

It was the mehdi ceremony,and Veera had very cunningly ensured that Simran's hand Raj written on it instead of Baldev,but to no avail!

Baldev had seen it,and then reassured an almost in tears Simran,that he was after all her Raj.What did it matter that she did not have Baldev written in her mehdi.

And as he said it,Veera had turned and left the hallroom,muttering to herself in anger,not caring or seeing where she was actually going.

Veera had also forgotten that her own mehdi covered hands had Baldev written in them.

A tear fell from the corner of her kohl rimmed eyes,and she was about to wipe it off with her mehdi covered hand,not caring that her mehdi would be destroyed,when a strong hand got hold of her hand gently.

Veera could tell who it was even before she turned to look at the owner of the hand,standing behind her.

She could tell by the spark that passed through her entire body,and the tingling sensation of warmth that spread through her,starting from her arm,where the male hand touched her to everywhere she could feel in her body.

She closed her eyes to take in a steadying breath,and get a grip on herself.It was like one touch,and she would turn into a jelly like puddle of emotions..She could not go weak..She had to-..

"Sambhal ke Veera..Mere naam ke mehdi lagi hai tere haato wich..Kharab maat hone dena..

[Be careful Veera..My name's mehdi is in your hands..Don't spoil them..]"The familiar voice whispered huskily at her ear,making a shiver pass through her body.

"Kisne kaha tainu?Mainu chaddh-..

[Who told you?Let me go-..]"Veera tried to get a control on herself,and tried to set herself free.

But in her attempt to do so,she was instead forced up against a wall.And breathing heavily,she found herself staring right into his dark brown eyes,burning with a familiar fire in them,that always turned her insides to liquid,and to her utter dismay,it still did..

"Shshhh..Zara dheeme bol..Koi hume vekh na le saath mei..

[Shshhh..Talk a bit quietly..What if someone sees us together..]"His words,instantly got her pissed again,and she again tried to push him off herself.

"Itna hi sharam aaraha hai tainu to mere peeche peeche aya kiu iththe!Jaa iththe se!Mainu akeli chadhdh de!

[If you are so ashamed of me,then why did you come here following me!Leave from here!Leave me alone!]"She seethed out,unable to hide the pain and hurt from her voice.

The tears she tried to hold back nearly fell down,when he instantly complied and let go of her.

But the next instant her heart nearly stopped beating,when she saw him locking a door.That was when Veera realized where she had actually walked to..!

She gulped down a knot of nervousness,as he finished locking the door,and slowly turned to face her..

His face a mask of harsh emotions,that had her heart beating fast and her lungs hyperventilating for air..

And in no time he had walked upto her before she could react or move even an inch..

"Baldev tu ki-..

[Baldev what are you-..]"She could not finish her sentence,as she was suddenly pulled into his arms,as his strong arms wrapped tightly round her waist..

"Shshhh..!"He shushed her up,as his face slowly moved closer to hers,and Veera forgot to think or breathe..

Part-2,page-6:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116137993

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 9 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Wow tj this was so good .ur stories got the magic yaar.loved the update.
Title is hilarious .lovedit.
Plz update i missed ur stories so much yaar
Nikki36 thumbnail
Welcome back

missed you too. Haven't read it yet. Will comment again when I do. 🤗 🤗
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow, awesome start!!
Can't wait 4 the next part
Continue soon n thanks 4 the pm!!
Nikki36 thumbnail
Loved this, now only if the story could be turned into a scene it would be amazing. She got his name on her hands and he knew about it,

has she unknowingly walked into his bedroom? ?

Don't keep us waiting sina, update soo
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sina dear...hi..how r u..

I am almost not watching Veera...only Express updates...cant see VeeBa in so so much pain and that police guy😡

Will start watching soonnn...Hopes..

Absolutely mind blowing story and emotions...Veera ke haathon Baldev ki namm ka mehendhi...who else can have that place...please continue soon...dying to read more
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Beautiful update Sina di⭐️
i loved the part where Baldev stops her from spoiling his name in the mehendi
please post next part soon😛
Thanks for PM😃
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice title.loved Veera's determination.
"Dilwale Dulha Le Jayenge..Hum hi le jayenge Baldeva..!Iss Priatmpura ki Sher ko to iss Sherni hi le jayega shaadi ki mandaap tak!

Raj written on Simran's hand.Wll Rajveer marry Simran instead of Baldev?Both of them will match each other bcz of their cunning nature.Last VeeBa scene was so aggressive.
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it ❤️ Can't wait to read the next part 😳
a4aarsh thumbnail
That was sooo gud ❤️,thanx Sinu 4 this.i was waiting 4 ur works.Superwoman 😉