My VEEBA OS Collection#2:OS-DILWALE DULHA Le Jayenge!!!,Prt2,pg-6...

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

[NOTE:Hello friends!😛Hope u all are doing fine?!😃Well I am not..Studies keeps me away from you for this month but I'll be back soon!Promise!In da mean tym dnt forget to miss me!😳Cos I miss u all a lot!Love u!🤗❤️]

*~*MY ANGEL..*~*

The bright light falling on his face made him frown..

He hated it when he was woken like this..And he was always woken like this!

He turned his head away from the light,but sure as always it followed him.

"Veera..!"He mumbled in irritation,and sure he heard a soft chuckle.

His wife always liked to light up his life with a mirror every morning..Directing the hated sunlight onto his face..!

He grinned despite his irritation..He loved that sound,no matter what irritation it resulted from.

He tried to hide his head in the fluffy pillow,when he heard an angry sighing from behind him.

He could feel her presence beside him ready to pull him awake,when he turned abruptly,and pulled her down instead,surprising her into yelping out in shock.

He pushed her down in the soft bedsheet,and covered her soft fragranced body with his half naked one.

He loved the feel of her soft body against his.

"Mmm..Is that a way to wake up your handsome hungry husband?"He mumbled against her throat,as he placed soft butterfly kisses along the creamy column of her throat..

She gasped out,and her soft aroused voice was like sweet music to his ears,like always..

"Baldeva..Stop.."But ofcourse Baldev was not in any mood to stop.

He made his way to the top of her kurti,ready to open the buttons that were keeping him away from the heaven that lay beneath..

Veera was letting out soft moans and gasps as he licked the places he had just kissed.

Baldev felt his body heating up in need in response to every small sound she gave out,and even her squirming was driving him wild.

He moved his hardened body against her soft stomach,and she gasped out..

He had just unbuttoned her two top buttons,when with a soft giggle she managed to escape his hold,and started fixing her gone wild hair and dress.

She pointed her hand towards the clock,and raised her eyebrows in the typical Veera way..

MEERA!!!He suddenly remembered their daughter,who simultaneously entered the room,dragging her one brown teddy behind her in one hand,and with her other hand in her mouth as she sucked on her thumb..

"Bauji..?Kool?"The five year old girl with her hair open and wild just like her mother,also raised her eyebrows at him,just like her mother had done only seconds ago..

Baldev chuckled out at the mother and daughter antic,and raised himself off the bed,ready to get her daughter to her kool,i.e her school..

"Veera!I'm taking Meera to school and will be back in half an hour!And you know we have unfinished business!"He warned her,as he heard her working in the kitchen..

Meera,he realised was already waiting for him at the front door..So he hurried to take her school..

Baldev entered the house,closing the front door with a loud thud as he did so.

He squinted at the sound himself.He was sure his wife was going to kill him for being so lousy once again..!

It had taken her years to groom him up to be this smart..!

" Veera!!!"He called her out,but no response came..

The house rang of emptiness..The air breathed of staleness..

His voice alone echoed in the huge empty house..

He walked to the kitchen..

Days of unwashed utensils were gathered on the basin..

Only a small bowl of cereal,with the last remains of corn flakes sat on the empty table..Meera's breakfast..

"Veera..!!!"Baldev called out again,as he walked towards his bedroom.

There on the bedside table lay the mirror Veera had used to wake him up..But the room looked in need of cleaning u and completely unkempt..

"Veera.."He said softly,as he picked up the mirror and sat on the untidy bed..He softly touched the mirror with shaky fingers..

Veera used to wake him up with this..

Used to wake him up..Used to'..

"VEERA!!!I AM HOME MY ANGEL!!!I AM HOME!!!"His voice echoed in the empty house..

Strong winds from outside blew at the wind chymes  Veera had hung by the windows..

They tinkled but Veera did not respond..

"VEERA?!!I PROMISE I WON'T CLOSE THE DOOR SO ROUGHLY AGAIN!AND SEE..?!I AM DRESSED PERFECTLY..?!JUST LIKE YOU WANTED ME TO!"His voiced echoed in the house again..

Suddenly Baldev let out a heart wrenching sob,and hugging the mirror to his heart he wept his heart out..

"VEERA!!!COME BACK TO ME VEERA!!!I CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT YOU!I NEED YOU!MEERA NEEDS YOU!!!COME BACK HONEY!COME BACK MY ANGEL!PLEASE!!!"Baldev sobbed out,and his sobs echoed in the empty rooms of the hugs empty house..

But no Veera responded..

As no Veera would ever respond again..

Baldev had lost Veera as she fell off a mountain cliff,while they had been to a picnic..Her remains were not found too,as she had fallen into the deep sea water..And Veera could not even swim..

Baldev tried to keep Veera alive through his imagination every morning..But eventually reality always broke his dream..

He was now alive only for their daughter Meera..But he was not sure if he could go on like this for longer..

The house was now empty of laughter,or the smell of warm cooking,and beautiful laughter..The house now rang only of emptiness..

His sobs shattered the death like silence of the empty house,but Veera was not there to ease his pain..

And that was the only reality..

"MY ANGEL!!!"Baldev's heart wrenching sob echoed in the house,as he hugged the mirror tight to his heart..

But his angel was far far far away from him now..

Link to my VEERA works😈:

Tehsina's VEERA Writng Index:Come,Live The Love..:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/102274391

INDEX:

OS-1:*~*MY ANGEL..*~*,page-1:Above!

OS-2:**~DILWALE DULHA Le Jayenge!!!~**

Part-1,page-3:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116096979

Part-2,page-6:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116137993

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
god i feel like strangling you...had a lovely smile wen i started but everything went out of d window till i reached d end...anyways although it was sad one but nice one...well written...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh! I kinda realized that the ending would be like this when Veera didn't respond. Seriously I had a lump in my throat. Beautiful! I'm speechless! Btw please write the dials in Punjabi as that keeps the essence of VeeBa. Super amazing once again!
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Sina!! Finally you update something!😛

Oh my! When baldev called veera's name and she didn't respond, i thought something happen to her but she is DEAD!! Ouch!! So emotional OS!! Fully enjoyed it ❤️
Edited by DazzilerDizzy - 9 years ago
sunny303 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh man...I should have known with a title like that, but the ending still felt like a punch in the gut ...so sad!

Amazing as always though bud!!!

Good luck with school...and then hurry back:)))
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a sad OS...
Well written as always!!
taararose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont like stories with sad endings but I would read anything u would write cos your writing is always just so awesome!!!! Wish I had a fraction of the talent u have!
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When he closed the door I was expecting a hot thing to happen
But omg you made me cry
When I imagined baldev crying I couldn't control water flowing from my eyes
You really made me cry
Poorr baldev
niki795 thumbnail
awesome
sad os
well written
a4aarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know if u belive me when i say i'm crying,yes sina i'm crying 😭  .i've read a lot of os but this one i dont know it just pierced thrgh my heart,god what's happening 2 me its just an os but cant getover it,plz yaar dont make me so emotional 😭  😭,this was superb