Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
What a twist at d end after some sensuous romance.Veera is no more.so sad.1sttime I'm reading a tragedy from u.u remember my 1st VeeBa os Dream?This os reminds me of my tragic os.beautiful os..it touches our heartEdited by jasminerahul - 10 years ago
ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I literally had tears in my eyes when I finished. This is very emotional. Awesome writing as usual.πŸ‘ I am at a loss of words so don't know what I am typing.This story is surely going to haunt me for a long time. 
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Argh !! You made me cry πŸ˜­ !! Such a gut-wrenching story...the way it started I was actually expecting Veera to wait for him in the bedroom 
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Yay!
I was waiting for your updates...I really like your stories and this one was very emotional 😭 ❀️

Loved it! πŸ€—Edited by mishachwdhury - 10 years ago
fary5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its so sad OS bt again u hv done brilliant work!! I cant see my ballu crying...nd i feel like m crying too 😭
PotterHeadAMP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was heart wrenching! I feel like crying just thinking about the story. Great OS though, just like always. 😭
vinnithelover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG! Tears are flowing from my eyes...Tehsina you are such a great writer...Keep rocking
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow tfs dear..its vry interesting πŸ‘
anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Goodness! God! Are you so cruel?! First you say you're busy with studies and can't be regular on IF. And then I begin to read what I assume is a drool-worthy romantic story of Veeba. And then you drop a big bomb on my head with the second half of the story. 😭😭😭 Pls if time permits give us a nice finale yaar.
    But very well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Thanks for the PM

Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So sad, just read it after mirage, what a contrast in stories and emotions. You write so well.