Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: krock

Wow tj this was so good .ur stories got the magic yaar.loved the update.
Title is hilarious .lovedit.
Plz update i missed ur stories so much yaar

Thank u so much Anku!πŸ€—I missed u guys too!Dnt worry I know Veeba romance is badly needed here now!Hence m back!πŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki36

Loved this, now only if the story could be turned into a scene it would be amazing. She got his name on her hands and he knew about it,

has she unknowingly walked into his bedroom? ?

Don't keep us waiting sina, update soo

Hi Nikki!πŸ€—

Yes she has unknowingly walked into the lion's den!πŸ˜‰I hv updated..Nd I dnt plan to be too lazy dis tym..Hope so..πŸ˜†Nd thank u for being so patient wid me!😳
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshiniManeet

Sina dear...hi..how r u..

I am almost not watching Veera...only Express updates...cant see VeeBa in so so much pain and that police guy😑

Will start watching soonnn...Hopes..

Absolutely mind blowing story and emotions...Veera ke haathon Baldev ki namm ka mehendhi...who else can have that place...please continue soon...dying to read more

Hey partner!!!πŸ€—
I cant blame u!Dey giv such craps..🀒I updated,nd plan to wrap dis 1 soon!😳
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: a4aarsh

That was sooo gud β€οΈ,thanx Sinu 4 this.i was waiting 4 ur works.Superwoman πŸ˜‰

🀣God giv me da power to be a superwoman!πŸ˜†I nid dt to update all stories in all da forums!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuramesh26

hey! long time no see! πŸ€— welcome back! return with a bangπŸ˜ƒ Superb title! and superb writing as usual. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Believe me all of us in the forum would die to see such a scene in the episode. But our hopes are dying a slow death.
BTW! is it an OS? cant u bend the rules and make it a SS for us or at least write until they are happily married 😭😭😭 

Tnx for the PM

Hey Anu!πŸ€—Yeah I ws recharging u cud say!πŸ˜†
Now da Veera track md me come out of my hibernation!😳I m nt sure if dis wil be stratched to a SS..Ummm..I wil just go wid da flow,u know..Nd if it gets long,it wil be a SS..Not sure though.But I wil ofcrs try to giv a happy ending here..πŸ˜‰
  But dnt worry,I wil update my odr stories too,nd giv u Veeba romance..
 I wud hv lykd to do sth lyk I did wid da Poland track,and add my versions to da 1 bein shown,but da crap dey r dishing out,I cant really write bout it..😑🀒
  Hope u undrstnd.Tc.πŸ˜›πŸ€—
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeba4eva

I really like how you started writing a new story but could you please finish your old ones first :) I'm like DYING to know what happens haha. Some I really want you to continue are Burning Passion, Playing With Fire, and Opposites Attract :) I'll be waiting...

πŸ˜†I needed dt..πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
I wudnt hv written dis but da curnt track leaves a bad taste in my mouth,so I m just writing my version of it..πŸ˜†
  Nd bout dose stories..Yes..I rmmbr dm..But u see I want each 1 to be heart touching in its own way,or watever i cn..So 1 at a tym..Ok?I wil updt.Dnt worry!πŸ˜‰Thnk u for being so patient wid me!πŸ€—
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumolu

Superb title! Amazing work Sina!!! Loved it to the core!!! I really can't wait for the next part...update soon. I have got a whole lot of stories to lead since I was away on vacation from you, Sonu and others. 

Hey!πŸ€—
U wnt be hvn much prblm 4m me..πŸ˜†I think I barely updated!Hope u r recharged though!πŸ˜‰Happy reading!πŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Thank u to all of u who commented nd liked my update!M sorry I cudnt reply to all of u!But I really loved dm!πŸ€—Thank u so much4 mkn a useless amateur writer lyk me feel so special!😳It really means da world 2 me!πŸ˜›
  Meanwhile do kip commentn nd lykn nd giv ur feedbacks!πŸ˜‰Negative or positive I wud love it all!😳Thank u friends!Nd 1ce agn missed u all a lot!

p.s.If u r a new reader,plz pm me which updt u want pms for..I do get confused..😳

Thnku.
Love,
Tehsina(Sina❀️).πŸ˜›
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update again!!
Loved it
Beautifully written n plz continue soon
Thanks 4 the pm!!
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing!

I felt baldevs pain while reading this. It was awesome.