Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumm

why dont u ask Him urself?? OMG...it juz struck me...:,(

waitg for the nex update...btw.this is grt..!!! :)

Thanks...Gosh...was my style of writing difficult to understand...πŸ˜ƒ pls suggestions 2 improve r most welcome!!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am spell bound! you have captured Raghav's pains, his guilt, his self-introspection, and finally coming to terms with everything so-2 beautifully!!! how I wish this was captured in the show too!!! n no, I am not complaining..please keep more chapters coming!!!! πŸ‘
AmyChoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

I am spell bound! you have captured Raghav's pains, his guilt, his self-introspection, and finally coming to terms with everything so-2 beautifully!!! how I wish this was captured in the show too!!! n no, I am not complaining..please keep more chapters coming!!!! πŸ‘

A big πŸ€— Charu!! But on a more serious note, just reading today's update  has so messed up mu brains!! bheja fry!!!!😑😑 Reading update has made me go maddd, wonder how people r still watching the idiotic crap!! The way this show is going, the last thing we shud expect is some logic...
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy.r

A big πŸ€— Charu!! But on a more serious note, just reading today's update  has so messed up mu brains!! bheja fry!!!!😑😑 Reading update has made me go maddd, wonder how people r still watching the idiotic crap!! The way this show is going, the last thing we shud expect is some logic...

ha ha...right. actually they are still trying to grasp the last straw of hope!!! n that includes me too. πŸ˜­
AmyChoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

nice update dearπŸ˜›

Thanks Mihika!!
AmyChoco thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi guys I am back with Chapter 4...Thank you for all the likes and words of encouragement!!I had read in a recent post that Raghav didn't repent for his actions.. Well in my update, you will see the repentant Rags..This is a short update..A longer one will soon follow ;) Pls enjoy

Chapter 4

I stood there letting all that had just happened wash over me.I was trying to take in a lot. They say when emotions reach a pinnacle, you start feeling numb. That was true..I could not bring myself to look at the idol. I wanted to stay there the whole night. But, I knew my presence was needed elsewhere...Before going, I glanced at the idol and silently prayed "If you can hear me, please help Kalpi...She needs you...Please help her to ease the pain"...I was surprised at my words. Earlier, my prayers would always start with "I need/want...".Never had I prayed for someone else, even for Kalpi..I was confident that if I had Kalpi, I would be able to give her the entire world's happiness. I was mistaken..I am sure when Kalpi prayed- she would have asked for my happiness first...

As I reached my car which was parked outside the chawl, I looked around to see if they had come back from the hospital. No..they had not. The decorations were now an eyesore ; a complete contrast to the mood. Before proceeding to the Kapoor house, I thought of checking in on my mom. Actually, I needed a drink badly.I wondered how many shots I had consumed so far since afternoon..The great RS who was not scared of anything, had to resort to alcohol to get in the right frame of mind ( or you might say to muster courage)  to go ahead with his revenge plan!!

As I drove off, I went over whatever the young Raghav had told me earlier- how bappa had sent Kalpi and mom for me...Was it true? Had bappa really been looking out for me all these years? Was he instrumental in- saving me from the Kapoors all those years back, sending Kamlama and her family as saviours in my times of need, helping me erect my vast business empire against all odds, giving me a good friend in the form of Sammy, sending Kalpi into my life to fill the void and finally reuniting me with mom??..Maybe...I had overlooked all the blessings and had till now only focused on how unfair life was...

I slowly opened the door to my apartment , not wishing to let my arrival known. I walked upto the bedroom and peeped inside. Mom was fast asleep. The nurse was by her side. On seeing me, she came upto me shocked "Sir, are you ok? What happened?"...I dismissed her "It is ok...go back to her. Don't wake her up"...I caught a glimpse of my blood stained disheveled state in the mirror; but didn't bother to clean myself up and went ahead to pour  myself a drink.

It is said you understand the importance of a person only in their absence. How true it was...I was missing Sammy and Kalpi a lot. I should have known better given the fact that I was a loner all along. Sammy had always been there for me to fall back as a supporter - be it in business or my love life. I should have at least let him in on the plan..His parents must have felt ashamed and accountable for my actions as they were representing me..I went over Kalpi's words that she felt more hurt because her family got disgraced in the process; and that if it was only her, she would have willingly suffered without any grudges!! I had not foreseen this...I had wanted Kalpi in my life and knew I would be connected to her family through this relation...But what  I didn't fully grasp was when we forge relationships, there are a lot of responsibilities and commitments to fulfill and we are answerable to them!! Kalpi had always been good at maintaining relationships. Not me...

My thoughts were broken by whimpering noises from mom's room.I rushed there to find her crying in her sleep- she was recollecting all the horrible memories. The nurse was trying to console her. The sight of my mother suffering brought revenge to the forefront of my mind. I was seething and that was an encouragement to carry out my plan. Why had I chosen Pakhi?? As a businessman,  I always believed in striking fast. I usually didn't wait for the right time, I moulded  opportunities  accordingly. I would be well prepared looking out  for  deals that would benefit me...and at the first chance would grab it with both hands. If I could obtain something without my competitor's knowledge so be it; but even if I was faced with competitiors I made sure I always had the upper hand- with money and contacts ,anything was possible. I was confident in my decision. Never had I regretted any one of them... I had not come to India with the idea of using Pakhi. But when I saw the girl falling for me, I could not believe my luck. It was an easy and sure method to hurt the Kapoors and make them pay for their deeds.

I could not waste any time. It was already 11 pm...Pakhi would be waiting for me ..for "her nuptial night"..Even the thought of it made me cringe...But I had to go...

Pls leave likes and comments...😊
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I loved everything but the last line... why does he have to go to Pakhi... why does he even have to remember her😑
chahat4u thumbnail
nice portrayal of emotions. but Raghav in Pakhi's room??? I hope its to give her a reality check!
AmyChoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelpureness

I loved everything but the last line... why does he have to go to Pakhi... why does he even have to remember her😑

Hahahaha...only if he goes there will the final pieces fall into place!!πŸ˜›
AmyChoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

nice portrayal of emotions. but Raghav in Pakhi's room??? I hope its to give her a reality check!

Thanks Charu!! not to worry, I was never a Pakhi fan nor will I ever be!!πŸ˜ƒ