CHECKMATE...RAGNA SS Chapter 8 pg 20 updated 26/06/2014 ;)

AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
res
unres...
amazing start...

loved the play of emotions...

update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by babydolll - 9 years ago
Sanjuniki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow..want to read more...please continue asap...
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome start... update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
SONIA6702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing start...  plzz continue... cnt wait to read rags pov...
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lov it dear...plz continue.. :)
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved it... update soon...wanna read more :)
lovelybubbly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow beautiful update :) plz continue !!!!
AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you guys for your likes..So here goes the next part...

Chapter 2

I finally brought myself to tell her my side of the story- how I had met my mother and taken her home (I took care to stress on the fact that I had done what she used to say- to care for people in need) ; how I learnt the truth about the reason for my broken family and how I had decided then and there I would avenge the Kapoors for every grief they had caused and how using Pakhi was my first move.I didn't leave out any details for the fear that if I didn't paint a full picture she may not get the point...But I was careful not to mention the reality of my marriage with Pakhi- I didn't want to burden her with details of my revenge plan at the moment...She was already  suffering enough..But deep down I knew if she criticized me on my planning , my resolve would break...and anyway the farther she stays away from this mess, the better...I was surprised at her reaction...But what was I expecting?

She indifferently stated that what did my dilemma have to do with her?? How did it justify what I had just done to her and her family...If I had to do all this, why involve her family in the first place?..I had never seen such scorn and anger on her face before...But didn't she get it that this was not pre planned- this decision was necessary and had to be taken at the spur of the moment!! Her words were so cold, gone was the warmth in her voice which I used to crave for... As a last resort, I caught hold of her hand and I told her how I still loved her and asked for her forgiveness. I was taken back when she pushed me away saying I was no different from the Kapoors...me and Kapoors- what was she saying?? Didn't I just tell her what the Kapoors had done to me!! How can she compare me with that filthy lot??She continued bitterly "Kapoors hurt your family, so u retaliated. But what did we ever do to you?? Why are we the casualties in your game?? For a smart businessman, u have failed to plan properly..Or is this a new form of gratitude for all the good that my family has done for you??...Please Kalpi, I pleaded...

But she continued -No, I was a fool to have believed you; to have trusted you ; to have fallen for you..I have always listened to my mind.But the one time I allow my heart to have the upper hand, I am disappointed. So what kind of toy did you categorize me as ? Afterall this is what u rich guys do best- toy with our feelings and discard us"...My head was reeling- what the hell was she taking about..me using her...Please Kalpi you are mistaken"...I took a step forward..She raised her hand saying "No.. sir".and she stepped back.I just looked on blankly..Again placing great emphasis on the word "sir", she continued, Sir, u have proved yet again that a division exists between the rich and the poor and that we r not allowed into ur world"...

I  still remember it had taken a lot of efforts from my part to make her open up to me...She always used to cite this rich-poor as a reason...and even when she admitted her love, it was not easy 4 her to call me by name...But now ,I could see before my eyes Kalpi building back all the walls around her which I had demolished with my love..There was a difference between the Kalpana I knew and the girl standing in front of me now...before I could read her eyes easily but this Kalpana did not express any feelings whatsoever..Just a coldness and a dead feeling, I tried to search for even the minutest evidence of love in those big eyes..nothing !! She walked away..not allowing me to say anything more..I felt helpless

It was at that moment that I felt a rough hand on my shoulder..I turned to look and was faced with Vitthal dada's angry eyes. I felt a tremble run across my body. All hell broke loose..The moments that followed were like scenes from a horrible nightmare.He was pummeling his pain and anger at me..I had brought tears to his daughter's eyes...I could not even bring myself to look upto him... He shoved me around showing me the delicately decorated palanquin and the erected mandap which stood witness to the humiliation they were facing because of me- reminding them with every passing moment that their dreams  had been crushed...I had nothing to say ...what could I possibly say to a father who saw his daughter breaking down in front of his own eyes...As the beatings continued, I felt numb...I was silently calling out to Kalpi  ,a futile last attempt...But she just stood her ground..I wanted her to come to me not to recue me but so that I could witness an act of love from her part...God, what did I do?? In my anger I did what I thought was best...How I so wish I could change everything ?? When dada took the sword, I just wanted to die then and there to end this excruciating pain..the pain which was resonating in my heart...I lay still waiting for the last blow..Nothing, when I opened my eyes , to my horror I saw Kamlama injured-why did she save me??Why did she save me yet again??

I stumbled along the lonely path  all alone and dazed. I was being torn apart from inside.The pain was too much for me to bear. All I could think of was Kalpi's teary face - I had promised myself that I would never let her cry and would fill her life with happiness. I didn't know which was more hurtful that I had hurt her or that she had closed her doors to me...maybe forever..I shuddered at the thought.  I sat there on the dirt- memories flooding through my mind. I tried to ease my pain reminiscing those happy memories with her- ever since she came into my life...but all it did was cause me more pain..I wanted to talk to someone to anyone to pour out my heart..but alas I had no one.. It was ironic that the great RS had everything in his life but the one thing he didn't have but needed was companions...Sammy..I should call him. I want someone by my side.I wanted someone to hear me out... I knew I would be getting an earful from him but I didn't care...I tried calling him ...numerous times but no answer..please yaar please just pick up the damn phone..Finally I heard the call being received.I was relieved. Hello.Sammy.listen..Then at the same time I heard the call being disconnected too. I tried again but he had switched it off. I realized then and there I was truly all alone; afterall I had dug my own grave!! It was then I noticed bappa's idol across the road...

PS: Please feel free to leave ur comments...

Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its great...awww raghav POV making me more sad then wht we saw in EMA...๐Ÿ˜ญ
plz update soon...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ