sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
update soon.. eagerly waiting 4 next update😊
AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Wow... I love it... You have described it so perfectly... I was actually picturing the scenes from the episode... Can't wait for more... 👏

Glad u liked it dear..now that u have read it hmmm shouldnt u be the one doing the proofreading😉
AmyChoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: meena.mva

Amazing ss...d unsaid words of raghav in d show is explained here...pls continue further

TKS...Someone has to speak out for Raghav rt!!😊
AmyChoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: manikarnikaa

wow dear👏

just loved it 
plzzz continue soon

Thanks partner...
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its amazing & beautiful. You emote the emotions in your writing beautifully & its a nice change to know the story from Raghav's POV. 👏
Anonymouslym thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great Job!!! Can't wait to read more!
AmyChoco thumbnail

Ok guys so here is the next chapter..I felt Raghav's character in the episode did not portray the necessary depth of emotions and hence the following scenario..Hope u guys like it..I know initially I had mentioned this  story 2 have 3 chapters..but emotions just keep coming!!

Chapter 3

Seeing that Ganapati idol sparked a new emotion inside me- silent rage...It was as if it was watching me and mocking my condition... I didn't know why..I wanted to look away from the idol ..but something was pulling my attention towards it...I walked slowly to the idol with rising anger...and I spat out "Isnt this what you wanted??Why do you do this to me every time??" It was only then I noticed a silhouette near the wall. I craned my neck to see who it was...There he  was , a younger version of Raghav Singhania standing there with a smug look on his face..He was the last person I wanted to see or talk too..."Why have you come now..I haven't called you...Oh, so you have come now to ridicule at my state...ok go on...since everyone is so hell bent on venting their anger and frustration at me, I will let you also have the satisfaction...Go on why are you silent  now..that day when I had fired Kalpi you had given me a long lecture..now what happened?? Has the cat got your tongue??Come on speak up" I yelled ...but the young Raghav just looked on...Moments passed by  without  me getting any answer...The silence was killling me... Finally  I snapped.."You know what, I tried genuinely to restore my faith in bappa because of Kalpi...She had undying faith on Him. She always used to say bappa is  with us no matter what and He always showers His blessings on his devotees...Everything was a lie, just a bucketload of crap..Didn't  I come along with Kalpi to take blessings for our future??and  now...now..He hasn't done anything good before, he will not do anything now nor will he do anything tomorrow. Well at least not for me!! He has always left me all alone...years back and even now!! It is not the Kapoors but HE who snatched away our parents earlier and now he took away Kalpi..my Kalpi" I found myself choking up when I said her name aloud...The scene of her pushing me away started to play in my mind. ..

Shaking off the memory , I pushed forward "When I needed mom; when I cried myself to sleep when I was younger, where was He?? I was left to fend for myself...Now when I accepted that I didn't need mom anymore in my life ,He sends her into my life!!..oh.oh..but not alone but with a wedding gift...revelation about the past!!  I had discarded all my plans for revenge didn't I??When I was actually implementing my plans earlier, why did He send Kalpi then and spoil all my plans?? Now when I want  only Kalpi in my life, he sends mom into the picture!! Why did He have to do that.?? Do you know why ...because He has no heart...why would he after all he is made of stone right!! He made this mess and I am being persecuted for it. My mistake was going to the temple in the first place...If I hadn't gone to the temple then I wouldn't have come across Mom ...then now Kalpi would have been by my side...I would have been happily married to the love of my life..But NO...He had to interfere!! "

I looked to the young Raghav to see if he would not respond but getting nothing ;I continued wanted to bring out my rage and frustration..." And ..and that Kalpi, what has gotten into her...I know I have hurt her but don't I deserve a chance to explain my actions?? She knows my history and my present but still...Am I that unimportant to her that she just cut me off?? She claims to love me right ,so how can love turn into hatred in a moment??  Wasn't she the person who said that no one is more important than the person who gave you birth?? When it was her case, this logic applies..but when it comes down to my situation, she acts as if she is least bothered!! Shouldn't I think of mom's wishes??...No one is thinking about me, about what I am going through...If the love of my life can't understand and help me, how can this stone idol help me?? I am telling you- stay away from bappa..he will only hurt you.. Oh..why am I telling u this??I  laughed to myself and turned away...

Then the young Raghav spoke up" Finished...or do you have more to get off your chest?" I retorted..."No, I am not finished...I tried talking to Sammy but he too ju..." Suddenly I was interrupted by the younger Raghav  "STOP..if given the chance you will try to blame it on everyone but yourself right" He  continued "In your entire conversation...you were going on about you,you,you..You seem to forget that you are not the sole victim here..There are others suffering too...The entire onus does not rest upon bappa. If you are the victim, then you have also played the hand of victimizer...to Kalpi, her family and not to forget Pakhi" ..On hearing Pakhi's name, I said "Tsk why are u bringing up her name..She has got nothing ..."

The young Raghav  replied " She has got everything to do with this...Wait, let me finish before you start ranting about yourself all over again...You mentioned that you had planned everything impeccably but He had send Kalpi to spoil your plans..Agreed that He send Kalpi into your life, but He didn't tell u to fall in love  with her , did he?? It was you who was behind her relentlessly till she confessed...If you were so focused on your revenge, why did u take that much trouble to make Kalpi yours in the first place...or did you view her as a prized possession that the great RS just had to have for display ...isnt that what Sammy had also mentioned that day...When she came into ur life, u found life beautiful and worth living right..That time u had no complaints against Him right...Kalpana had mentioned to you more than once to search for mom...but no, you were stubborn...So then He decides to send mom to u instead...See, you got mom back into your life without even lifting a finger..you  r well aware of mom's situation - her past sufferings and the situation she is in..and yet you are cursing the moment that she came back into your life!!  And how dare u even  try to shift your misery onto Kalpi...She didn't  ask you to take revenge did she and especially in this manner?? No , it was all you...Then what else do you expect from a person who has been left all alone by the very person who had claimed that he would never ever leave her? Was she supposed to do your aarti and simply tap your shoulder and say its ok I understand...Why should she?? You claim to love her...I know I am young but I definitely know you don't hurt the person you love and that too in this manner...When u heard that Kapoors had hurt ur family, then you felt angry and hate them; but when Kalpana's family gets hurt and humiliated, she does not have the right to feel angry? You very well know Kalpi looks to her aai for approval ;  that day when she was insistent to obtain Kamlama's approval she had specified that no matter what she would always love you and that.. no one could change..She didn't go ahead and find someone else whom her aai would approve. But you went ahead and married Pakhi  right for whatever twisted reason you may have and still have the audacity to question Kalpi!!...It is not your fault but bappa's fault that He tried to bring  meaning into your meaningless life...No, Raghav u don't deserve anything and you definitely don't deserve to be helped..You are all alone in this" saying so the young Raghav simply nodded his head sadly and turned to go...

I knew what he had said was the bitter truth...Not wanting to be left alone, I called out"Please no stop..please don't leave me all alone...What am I supposed to do now? Who will talk me thorugh this?" to which he replied "You are the one playing the game...You have made your move and now wait for your opponent's...And as for whatever I told you just now, it was nothing new...You knew it all along just didn't want to acknowledge it"

Feeling my heartbeats  rising I quietly said "Just one last thing before you go..I don't think bappa hears me..so if u can give just ask him to give me my Kalpi..I so badly need her"...The young Raghav smiled at me and calmly said  "Why don't you ask Him yourself?"...saying so he disappeared...

Pls free to comment and suggest improvements!!

Edited by amy.r - 10 years ago
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yay first to reply... I love it... Outstanding... Take a bow...
U have managed to capture the essence of ... Gosh I can't find the words... Truly amazing... Looking forward to more of ur work...

I don't want this story to end! Don't stop...
Edited by angelpureness - 10 years ago
AmyChoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Yay first to reply... I love it... Outstanding... Take a bow...

U have managed to capture the essence of ... Gosh I can't find the words... Truly amazing... Looking more of ur work...

I don't want this story to end!

awww...how sweet!! me blushing😳...but serioulsy writing this chapter was emotionally draining 4 me...I better go and get drunk to get over this😃
IronThor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amy.r

🤗thanx a lot dear!! I was inspired by ur work to test my writing skills...and as u must have seen on pg1 I have given due credit too😃...and by the way that's is not a stupid question...even i am confused..but just guessing as OS- one shot and SS- short story
but mayb I am wrong😆

Oh well that makes sense lol