Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
choti!! Thanks a lot for  Happy ending. I was kind of sad at the end of chap 10 that they didnt reconcile-.. Thought that was the last chapter and I am sucker for happy endings.

But the way it turned out and chap 11 was great.

PS - Is it possible after having such a rocking sex and passion to go back to platonic equation.. esp when man is question is ASR? 😆

ipktouch thumbnail
beautiful ending...so beautifully drawn...arshi had started understanding each other along with other good things like kushi had got back her dad's support...arnav did a good thing in bachelor and letting know others that he had someonelse and said they were taking time on some priorities..and here kushi was thinking to move away from him...well we have to give all the credit to payal for making her understand the friendship between her and arnav...and one fine she had asked him to resume their friendship with no further move...so she put conditions...arnav was not ready to leave kushi and he had just given her time..and then she came back for good and finally got settled by marriage later on with her friend aka soulmate...their repressed sexual intensity scene was so funny..arnav became a lovesick puppy...but never once they both confessed their love...but thats life coz their heart knew their feelings for each other...happy ending...looking forward for ur new story...interesting one...
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I was waiting for it to complete and then read it at a go Choti...
It is fabulous...
Brilliant storyline and presentation!
skmr.bs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

READ It in ONE go!! I have actually finished reading your 3 SS in one day. Do I really need to mention how I loved your writing after this?!?!

The story is amazing, different and very refreshing. And the kind of story I love. It's light-heart with no exaggerated drama & realistic. I really liked the characters alooott & that you wrote the story from Khushi & Arnav's point of view.  It definitely made a place in my favorites list. 😊

P.S- Please,Pleaseee,Pleaseee PM me for ALL your ongoing/future works I will love to them.
mriganayanika thumbnail
I finally got around to reading this story and LOVED it! You really are such a talented writer. Going to trawl through all your other works 😊
sincereme thumbnail
Amazing story... Read it in one go... Truly loved it..

The story is refreshing and enternaining and have a realistic touch in it... Arnav and Khushi character was amazing... They both complement each other... Khushi is passionate but a little immature, like Arnav said... And Arnav is that maturity she needed in her life...

You are an amazing writer... And the way you created each character is Mindblowing... Everyone has its own uniqueness... I love each of them...

Shyam was so cute especially when he was hitting on Arnav... Arnav face was worth watching...😆... Nk was a friend everyone wants to have...

Loved it...🤗...

surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i read whole story in one go...

amazing...this is one fabulous writing...

i dont know how i missed ur stories.. but now i am gonna read all ur creations...
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Choti my moti (I MEANT PEARL, WOKAY?)
DO NOT M-UNDERWEAR ME!

Oh god I'm so in love with this tadka kadka SS. Great storyline and characters. The contestants are like the ketchup to friedrice.

Couldn't keep myself from commenting after two chapters. Be back soon :)
Friedriceji thumbnail
Oh god kya se kya ho gaya in an interval of 6 chapters.

They are like fire and ice at times. ☺️

I can totally connect with this Khushi of yours. Choosing your favorite career and convincing your parents regarding the same is not an easy task. I have had enough torture in the past because I chose tourism over Engineering! Hmph.

Woman, I hope your Arnav have got a better explanation about his f**king silence.

Can we eliminate Lavanya already?

Will be back after reading the remaining chapters.
Muah!
Friedriceji thumbnail
Shyam and NK, that was a blockbuster surprise Choti ji! How twisted? 😆
but they are so much in love I am "awww"-ing here. You put Shyamu to some good use here.

OhMyOvaries!

The Epilogue was total dreamy. I wish it never ended. God, I'm so sad 😔

I'm going to follow your new story ASAP!

Happy Writing.
MUAHS!