Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Sadly I only found the story after it had been completed but lucky for me cos a got to read it at one shot!

Loved the SS - cute, quirky interesting and v believable. What I liked was that the characters stayed true all through & the romance was believable & not mushy over the top!

Would love to read the next story, pl do let me know when u start to write it. Thanks
day_lily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing story...Loved it !!!😊
This was one unique story on ARHI ⭐️
Looking forward for your next...
Pls pm me..
divyaarnavsr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wooowww phataka ending !!! Loved it
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome ending
Loved it 
I will miss them
Chashmish😆😆😆
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story with a sweet ending... Loved it...
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey just completed reading the story and I must give it to you that you have handled the story and its characters real maturely... hats off! The story was different and so were the characters and you did justice with the full thing.
I liked your writing and I would be glad to read more from you.
Moumita
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very interesting storyline and nicely written! Loved it! Would love to catch up on your other fics too :)
Please add me to your PM list.

-V
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful story...You know intially reading the tittle "Swayamvar"i didn't want to read the story, thinking it will be something like Rakhi ka swayamvar but I'm glad i gave it a try.
              All the characters were so interesting and mature or rather they matured in due course, be it Arhi as lovers and friends or Khushi relationship with her parents. Everbody changed in a good way.
Thanx for the time and dedication to give us such a beautiful story...Hope to catch u soon in next story...
Edited by sydy - 9 years ago
palaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
brilliantly crafted dear, the ending truly was perfection. Every emotion portrayed beautifully and every loop wound seamlessly. Kya bolu ab! This story really does hallmark your coming of age as a writer my dear :) 
faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Read the entire SS in one shot...well it was irresistible!

After a long time have read a tale which is crisp, mature, passionate and honest...an amazing mix of the very best!

Loved and enjoyed it immensely!