Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

That arrogant couple was related to Prithvi. What does he feel about them? They will be related to Sandy if she get married to Prithvi.

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coderlady

Sanyogita had every right to get angry with rich couple for the rude and mean behavior, but she went too far. She did not need to sink to their level.

First of all thank you so much for reading the chapter... I hope u enjoyed the reading β˜ΊοΈπŸ’“

Now coming back to the story, agree Sanyogita's anger was justified but not her reaction , although she gave the couple back the taste of their bitter medicine, yet her path was wrong....πŸ˜”First of all thank you so much for reading the chapter... I hope u enjoyed the reading β˜ΊοΈπŸ’“

Now coming back to the story, agree Sanyogita's anger was justified but not her reaction as she returned the taste of bitter medicine of the couple to them but the path was wrong....

So u can get a partial notion that Sanyogita lacks patience in this story...

I didn't make her characters perfect.. she will realise her flaws soon as the story progresses

So u can get a partial notion that Sanyogita lacks patience in this story...

I didn't make her characters perfect.. she will realise her flaws soon as the story progresses 

Afsana is right in a way. You have to choose your battles.

You can not fight insulting behavior by insulting back in return.

Yes

Afsana was a longtime friend of Sandy so she knew her better that's the reason she tried to caution her unless in the end she would get tangled up in a difficult situation for her perspective towards rich people 

Prithvi did right by that man's family. Even the man was treated the way he deserved. He was sent to prison which is fair.

Prithvi's characters is  quite easier to portray here than Sanyogita who I found quite challenging...

He was a very rough and tough regarding work n he never leave those who betrayed him and used to him for their motive 

If he wants his daughter to love and respect him, why can't he ask her for once what she wants and listen with some patience? He is just commanding her. This will not earn him what he wants.

Arey arey I think I portrayed Sanyogita's father more like a villain. smiley7smiley36.. yes well said the way he treated his daughter was toxic and pathetic for a child 😞

He knew he was earning her hatred but he has a strong reason for being harsh to his daughter...

I can't explain you here 😭😹.. but you will understand him like other characters in this story...

As you will always be bad at someone's stories.. so all the characters in this story...

I'll try my best to entertain you all with a sweet, grumpy, sweet-and-sour love story 

Prithvi has a good bond with his mother. He has someone who loves him. But he doesn't want to get married. What will he think of Sandy when he meets her?

Yes, Prithvi has a good bond with his mother and he loved him most in his life ❀️❀️...

Prithvi didn't want to married his reason was the same as most youngsters of nowadays busy schedule and lack of time...

Here when He meets Sandy no doubt both of them will get a Jor ka jhatka Kaye joro se laga kind of introduction smiley36smiley37.... N Sandy's meeting with her in-laws will be hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Sorry I was busy at college n on the Durgapur side there is a lot of network issue.. including my PG room 😬😬...

I will try my best to reach the level of yours expectations and make you laugh πŸ˜‚... As I never write a romantic comedy before πŸ€ͺ...

Although I had given a few chapters the portion was less.

Thank you once again ❀️❀️

Take care β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’

That arrogant couple was related to Prithvi. What does he feel about them? They will be related to Sandy if she get married to Prithvi.

Yes ... Great observation dear.. I just mentioned the word Step Mamma n Mammi.. so Vikrant and Sanaya were step-matter's uncle and Aunt of Prithvi..

Yes they will have a relationship with Sandy when she ties in knot with Prithvi... but Mammaji ko bhaut jhatka lagne wala hai.. because he doesn't know Who is Sandy at all smiley37smiley37

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I can say that I like it for now. is not a combination of rich and poor, but a story about two very wealthy families who do not know what to do with glamor and money. A STRONG MAN WHO HAS FEELINGS FOR HIS MOTHER AND ON THE OTHER SIDE A STRONG GIRL WHO SUFFERES HITTING FROM HER FAMILY. THAT'S HOW I UNDERSTOOD IT.

Originally posted by: zajedno

I can say that I like it for now. is not a combination of rich and poor, but a story about two very wealthy families who do not know what to do with glamor and money. A STRONG MAN WHO HAS FEELINGS FOR HIS MOTHER AND ON THE OTHER SIDE A STRONG GIRL WHO SUFFERES HITTING FROM HER FAMILY. THAT'S HOW I UNDERSTOOD IT.

Thanks a lot for reading my story.. I'm glad to see you liked the chapter β˜ΊοΈπŸ’“ it means a lot to me.

... I'm a crime thriller writing girl although I have written romance before this story is quite challenging for me...

Well guess there will be nothing like a rich guy n poor girl...

This story is about two opposite-minded people who have different perceptive to see the world ....

And I'm trying not to make the characters perfect... as in reality no person is completely good or bad apart from those shown in the movies...

During the journey both of them will realise the importance of marriage and the exact meaning of it 

Thank you πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ™

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Disnhining_star

Thanks a lot for reading my story.. I'm glad to see you liked the chapter β˜ΊοΈπŸ’“ it means a lot to me.

... I'm a crime thriller writing girl although I have written romance before this story is quite challenging for me...

Well guess there will be nothing like a rich guy n poor girl...

This story is about two opposite-minded people who have different perceptive to see the world ....

And I'm trying not to make the characters perfect... as in reality no person is completely good or bad apart from those shown in the movies...

During the journey both of them will realise the importance of marriage and the exact meaning of it 

Thank you πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ™

read my stories too if you want