Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: eishe10

Very interesting update!!! Continue soon πŸ˜Š

Thank you dear. I'll try to update it asap.😊

Originally posted by: Dnair031

Very interesting πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: aryagr

Lovely update. Plz update soon. I m living prem as obsessive lover..

Thanks dear. I am glad you are loving it. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: niru04

Finaly ragav knew d prem's intention.i hope kalpi safe.bloody prem.update soon plz

Thanks for your feedback dear. I'll try to update it asap. πŸ˜Š

Thanks. πŸ˜Š

Thank you dear. πŸ˜Š

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fairylover

Once again awesome update. 

Looks like Pakhi is not aware of anything... i was expecting her to be a part of Rag's plan but she is as delusional here as she was in the show.. Well I dnt mind it as i think Rags don't want to take any chance by involving Pakhi in his plan.. After all he is doing all this for his mother's safety. 
I still have hope that the marriage is fake as Pkhi said she will wait for the day when she doesn't have to sleep separate from her husband.. u used husband here n not Rags.. Again, may be it was unintentional from ur side n i am assuming too much but this what i noticed.

Vitthal is a sweetheart.. he saw the emptiness in Rag's eyes. For him Kalpi is the culprit and any father would behave in the way Vitthal did. I am sure he will forgive Kalpi on knowing the truth and will regret for saying those harsh words.. i wish Kalpi had called him once just to inform them about her safety.

OMG... What Prem is upto?? That cut out in bathtub.. M confuse about it. Whether he wants to drown her in it or take bath with her like an obsessive lover?? i guess I have to read it again to understand his motto. Now Rags know about him and located his location, I wish he follows him to ensure Kalpi's safety n before that informs Kalpi to shift to some safe place. I want Pakhi to notice Rags concern and question him n in return he can scream at her. But i know Rags is smarter here so he will find out the way.

Sorry for so much assumptions and hopes but U wrote it in such a way that I can't control myself.. I am just dying to know what will happen next.. 

oops.. too long naa!!πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Vish. n yes, I guess I love delusional Pakhi too much. πŸ˜†πŸ˜› As for marriage thing, hopefully I won't take too much time to reveal whether RaKhi marriage is true or fake. πŸ˜Š

Also, thanks for mentioning Vitthal scene, yes he does love his daughter very much and maybe will forgive her when he knows the truth. That's why he could also see the pain in Raghav's eyes, which Kamla couldn't.

As for Prem he was always an obsessive lover. So no he doesn't intend to drown Kalpi, but takes a shower with her cut out. Maybe if you re-read the following parts again, you shall be able to understand his motives better.

PART-4(b)

PART-5

Also sweetie no need to say sorry. I know you are such a fab writer yourself, so you are bound to make serious observations on the updates. πŸ˜ƒ I am just happy and glad that you are liking it, hope I am able to maintain the suspense for some updates. πŸ˜† I am not too good at it.πŸ˜›

n I loved your long comment, I always love long comments. β€οΈ
hathway thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even i thought it would be a fake marriage, but its turning to be real!!. Please Charu, don't make it real.

Such a obsessive Prem😑

I always love the loving, caring and concern of Raghav towards Kalpi, and in your FF Raghav is too smart and he will save Kalpi from Prem.

Please continue soon.

chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: hathway

Even i thought it would be a fake marriage, but its turning to be real!!. Please Charu, don't make it real.

Such a obsessive Prem😑

I always love the loving, caring and concern of Raghav towards Kalpi, and in your FF Raghav is too smart and he will save Kalpi from Prem.

Please continue soon.

Thanks dear for your feedback. I'll try my best to live upto all of you's expectations. I'll try to update it asap.😊
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update. Loved how rags knows how obsessed prem is about kalpi and y he got him married to pak. I hate that character I didn't like get in show and don't like her here. Don't even put her with Sammy that awful character leaves a bad taste in my mouth and can't handle that she is in this ff. but still addicted to ur ff. pls continueEdited by sunyy - 9 years ago
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! this Chapter reminded me of the doomed series.
Pakhi serving breakfast scared the S*** out of me.
Neetu indulging in the wedding videos gave me the creeps...
What are you planning next..
ps- I have a weak heart...

Update soon.
Rubz1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good update ya ...sorry for d late reply my kids were sick n also was busy in office work but ne ways too good plz update soon it's getting interesting day by day..
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm late.  So sorry Charu!  As usual an eventful update. I guess I'm wrong when I said Pakhi is in on Rags plan. Or is it just that she's trying to be nice to her  husband's best friend cum ex-boss?  She said she's waiting for the day when she doesn't have to sleep separately from her husband,  but didn't mention Raghav.  It could be Sammy.  Am I reading too much into it?  Raghav took her to Kapoors but it could be part of the plan. Why does Raghav wants to sneak into Sahil's room? He came to know about Prem's obsession with Kalpi.  He already had doubts.   Now he found out that Prem is in Pune.  Hope Kalpi is safe.  Poor Vithal,  he loves his daughter dearly and wants the best for her. He knows Raghav is the best for Kalpi.  He could see the emptiness in Raghav's eyes where he has posed with Pakhi.  Vithal knows Raghav can't love anyone else. He will understand everything when he knows the truth. 
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vitthal proved to be more smart than kamla as usual
I like that he can see the void in Raghav's eyes even in the pics
Him blaming and cursing Kalpi for no fault of her was awful
Pakhi still in her own damn world thinking Raghav will love her
The best part when she thought she will wait for the day when she sleep on the same bed as her husband lol, this girl is funny
Omg!!! Prem obsession has gone all time crazy
Raghav seeing Kalpi pic in the bathroom was sad. Poor guy he is worried sick for his Kalpi and on top of that now he see Prem and his dirty fantasy 🀒
I hope Raghav go to his Kalpi soon before Prem gets to her
Wonderful update, I'm enjoying reading each chapter
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

Loved the update. Loved how rags knows how obsessed prem is about kalpi and y he got him married to pak. I hate that character I didn't like get in show and don't like her here. Don't even put her with Sammy that awful character leaves a bad taste in my mouth and can't handle that she is in this ff. but still addicted to ur ff. pls continue

LOL. we all hate Pakhi. πŸ˜†But there's very limited scope of removing her now, at least in this FF.  Thanks a lot for your loving words dear. πŸ˜ƒ I'll try to continue soon. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: spontaneousmini

OMG!! this Chapter reminded me of the doomed series.

Pakhi serving breakfast scared the S*** out of me.
Neetu indulging in the wedding videos gave me the creeps...
What are you planning next..
ps- I have a weak heart...

Update soon.

Mini...I am sorry...all I can say is please try to have patience! πŸ˜­ and sorry dear for giving pain to your heart! πŸ˜­πŸ€— β€οΈ

Originally posted by: Rubz1234

Too good update ya ...sorry for d late reply my kids were sick n also was busy in office work but ne ways too good plz update soon it's getting interesting day by day..

Thank you again for your sweet feedback and yes I understand responsibilities come first. πŸ˜Š 

Rest of the replies to follow soon. πŸ˜Š