THE GLASS WALL : RAGNA(Ashna) FF, Part-24, Pg 141, 14/12/15

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey All Ragna Fans. I am very new to this forum, but a crazy Ragna Fan like all of you. I was getting restless thinking about whats in store for our Ragna in the show. So decided to do something about it, and I am here with a new story about Ragna. 

There is nothing new in this story, I have not changed much, as i wanted it to keep close to the show and present track. Besides I know its gonna be very-2 boring and predictable. But still I want to share this with you all and would like to know your views. I wrote only one part for now.
Do tell me your views and opinions.

INDEX(With "Links" Added)

PART-1: Part-I(a)  Part-I(b)     PART-2     PART-3    PART-4: Part-4(a)    Part-4(b) 

PART-5       PART-6        PART-7          PART-8       PART-9               PART-10

PART-11     PART-12      PART-13        PART-14     PART-15      PART-16  PART-17

PART-18     PART-19      PART-20        PART-21     PART-22      PART-23

LINK TO THE "SECOND THREAD" of "THE GLASS WALL: RAGNA FF" : -

Edited by chahat4u - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail

CREDIT FOR BANNER: Razz/Akira

PART-1

PART-1 (a)

FLASHBACK START

"It is so beautiful to be in love.  I had never thought that I would be in a blissful state like this someday."Kalpana was standing in her little balcony, gazing at the stars. She had never taken the time off to notice the beauty of night, the cooling effect the Moon & Stars together had. But she was noticing it tonight. This day also had almost passed; today was her "Ladies Sangeet". She was getting married in 2 days' time, to the love of her life - Raghav Singhania. She couldn't actually believe it still, that it was happening with her. That she was finally starting to get her own share of happiness. But it was all possible because of Raghav. Since the time he had entered her life, everything had started changing. Her struggles in her life, which she faced for achieving her goals, seemed less tiresome now. She had more confidence in her now, that she would achieve what she wanted on her own merits, with the guidance, support and strength of Raghav and his love. Her Aai's frequent trips to Pakhi's home seemed to bother her less now. Everything seemed so beautiful! Fairy tales, stories of Prince Charming were only stories she had always thought. But she had met her Prince in reality, who vanished all her fears, troubles, with his one touch, one smile, one gesture of love. On this day, she was the happiest living being alive in the lap of Mother Earth.

Now that her marriage was fixed, and only 2 days were left in her marriage with Raghav, she was now sure that no one can take away her happiness now. She would be with her life, for the rest of her life, in two days time. That's why she smiled more often now, was more expressive of her emotions with Raghav, in short she was beaming from inside. It was what she called "The Raghav Singhania Effect". Tonight she was only "Kalpana Vitthal Jadav", and she couldn't wait to be called "Kalpana Raghav Singhania". In each other's eyes and souls Raghav and Kalpana were already one, they had already found each other. But for worldly purposes, and in order to be with each other 24*7, both of them wanted to get married as soon as possible. Today was her ladies sangeet', but Kalpana didn't require any special song or ceremony, her heart was already dancing!

END OF FLASHBACK

This was the incident of the night before. But tonight, tonight she was crying again. Tears were back in her eyes, where they belonged always! Now, she was all the more sure, that her eyes & heart would be the permanent address of tears from now on. She was so right; she was not destined to be happy. A few hours ago, she was beaming with joy and excitement of starting her new life with Raghav. But time has strange ways, a mini tsunami had rocked her little island of dreams and everything seemed to wash away; and this time now even Raghav- her soulmate & savior from childhood days could not save it. In fact she was afraid, for him also. He wouldn't be able to take it, how would she face him, would he know all this by now? She had no idea, but she would have to face him tonight only. Thinking so she looked at her mehandi clad palms, and small RS'- the only red in otherwise green design. Tears fell from her eyes again, and on her bridal mehandi, washing away with them her future, their future.

She had to control herself; she could not be weak now, for Raghav's sake. She loved him so much, and she knew he loved her also. If he saw tears in her eyes, god knows what he would do. Thinking so, she started walking down the stairs, to go out and meet Raghav one last time. Behindher, she could hear her Aai calling out her name: "Kalpi, Kalpi, is waqt kaha jaa rahi hai?". But she didn't seem to register that voice, in her heart all she could hear was Raghav's voice, calling out her name lovingly and saying: "I love you Kalpi. You are my life". She had to be fair with Raghav, he deserved this meeting, this last meeting. With so many thoughts running through her mind and Raghav's love still in her heart, she walked aimlessly, towards the nearby beach, where she had called Raghav to meet.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction using characters from the show 'Ek Mutthi Aasmaan" on 'Zee TV". The characters are owned by creators and owners of the show.

Edited by chahat4u - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its awesome...n almost make me cry..plz continue...n update soon...!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi dear wlcum to ragna asylum.am karnikaπŸ€—
dear it was awesumπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...plz plz plz continue soon
cant wait
Edited by manikarnikaa - 9 years ago
AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful..pls update soon😊
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The first part itself was amazing and so interesting so I'm sure the rest is gonna be great too.
Very emotional and touching, please do update soon

Dee

ForeverFabulous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it! πŸ‘ On the more emotional side... I hope the meeting with Raghav makes everything better! Continue soon... 😊 
chahat4u thumbnail
Thank you all for your lovely, encouraging words.πŸ˜ƒ I will try to update soon. πŸ˜Š Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing continue soon...
very emotional 
sanjulee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the first part πŸ‘πŸΌ
do update soon...