Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Charu!! What is happening?! I cannot believe!! It's a set up!! Paaki!! It's all her doings! Will never believe Kalpi and prem had something going on!! Never!! Plz update soon! My sis πŸ˜› πŸ€— Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting update!!! Continue soon πŸ˜Š
Dnair031 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ress!!
Unres!!
sry fr d late dear..
so heyylooo charu.. 
update was nyc n so intrestngg..
nw that raghav got to knw d dreadful truth.. I hope he won't leave kalpi unsecured.. I hope raghav ll teach a nyc lesson to prem n kapoors..
nw its tym dat pakhi shld realise dat raghav no longer belongs to her.. and even I got dat doubt abt raghav n pakhi's marriage I'm sure its fake or sumthng s fishy Lol..
good update charu..
Edited by vasishna - 9 years ago
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Plz update soon. I m living prem as obsessive lover..
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finaly ragav knew d prem's intention.i hope kalpi safe.bloody prem.update soon plz
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Unres..

Omg😲 prem is near pune... This is really interesting... Now Raghav's doubts have been cleared.. He know about prem's obsession.. Guess so prem is now gonna be dead...πŸ˜‰ Excited to read next part
Edited by appyK - 9 years ago
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Once again awesome update. 
Looks like Pakhi is not aware of anything... i was expecting her to be a part of Rag's plan but she is as delusional here as she was in the show.. Well I dnt mind it as i think Rags don't want to take any chance by involving Pakhi in his plan.. After all he is doing all this for his mother's safety. 
I still have hope that the marriage is fake as Pkhi said she will wait for the day when she doesn't have to sleep separate from her husband.. u used husband here n not Rags.. Again, may be it was unintentional from ur side n i am assuming too much but this what i noticed.

Vitthal is a sweetheart.. he saw the emptiness in Rag's eyes. For him Kalpi is the culprit and any father would behave in the way Vitthal did. I am sure he will forgive Kalpi on knowing the truth and will regret for saying those harsh words.. i wish Kalpi had called him once just to inform them about her safety.

OMG... What Prem is upto?? That cut out in bathtub.. M confuse about it. Whether he wants to drown her in it or take bath with her like an obsessive lover?? i guess I have to read it again to understand his motto. Now Rags know about him and located his location, I wish he follows him to ensure Kalpi's safety n before that informs Kalpi to shift to some safe place. I want Pakhi to notice Rags concern and question him n in return he can scream at her. But i know Rags is smarter here so he will find out the way.

Sorry for so much assumptions and hopes but U wrote it in such a way that I can't control myself.. I am just dying to know what will happen next.. 

oops.. too long naa!!πŸ˜†
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cinderella81

Nice update. Rakhi marriage😭.  Sammy consoling pakhi🀒Oh no I thought it will fake marriage but it seem to be real and prem went to kalpi hope she is not in trouble. Waitin for next update.

I am sorry, for now that's all I can say. πŸ˜­ I'll try to update soon. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: shikha-aggarwal

Amazing update
continue soon😊

Thanks Shikha. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

I am πŸ’”  I β€οΈ U still I still have confidence in this FF please update The Marriage Story too ok thanks

Thanks Shivani. I understand. I'll try not to disappoint you. n next update shall be of the marriage story. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: riaka

Oh no. ... their  marriage is real😑😑. I  hope its fake. Prem is is pune. .

God save poor Kalpi from that monster ..please update next chappy ASAP.
ThanksπŸ‘

Yes..I'll try to update asap. πŸ˜ƒ n Thanks for your feedback. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Chin2_n

Nice updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you dear. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Asyalover

oh kalpi What a fool u are?

Thanks for the feedback dear. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Anjinie

that was unexpected I did not think anybody will see the photo of Kalpi, hope prem does not make it to see Kalpi

I hope this unexpected scene was liked by you. Thanks for your feedback. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: priya_remix

OMG me biting my nails! Raghav has come to know that Prem is a freako!!  Hope Kalpi doesn't fall in trouble

LOL. For a change I am happy that you are biting your nails. πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Thanks Priya. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: foram.

wow rags came to know about prem... this is getting more interesting now...
waiting to know wat rags will do now

Thanks Forum. πŸ˜ƒ

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiVirgo

Charu!! What is happening?! I cannot believe!! It's a set up!! Paaki!! It's all her doings! Will never believe Kalpi and prem had something going on!! Never!! Plz update soon! My sis πŸ˜› πŸ€—

Di...no there's nothing between Prem & Kalpi. Prem is an obsessive lover and it was revealed in earlier updates. I am giving you the links again, for refreshing your memory; and also PM you the same.

PART-4(b)

PART-5