Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
 OMG, I had never thought that this of all FFs can complete 150 pages. but it did, and it is all thanks to all of you. ๐Ÿค— Love you all for making it possible, especially Saumya-aka-Bricka; each and everyone of you who commented to finish 150 pages sooner. 
I know that I have been missing from action since long. since past 2 weeks I am trying in vain to write last 1-2 parts of Inevitable. But recently workload increased. I could not write ๐Ÿ˜ญ But I will not leave my FFs incomplete. I miss them like anything. I hope you all forgive me and  can return to FFs soon, finish each one of them. 

On that note, even Glass Wall has not much left to show, except maybe some Ragna moments. I cannot wait to complete it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Once again  love you all. 
chahat4u thumbnail

I will try sooner ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šdont worry charms di take time but just update when get chance .i know when work comes nothing can comes infront of eye .

chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinnapatel

๐Ÿ˜Šdont worry charms di take time but just update when get chance .i know when work comes nothing can comes infront of eye .

๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks Kinna for understanding. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Koi nee charu. ...tack u time. ...We will wait. ...
 Don't tack tress. ...
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Happy ragna r safe 
Well kapoors got der deserved punishment
Rags doing rituals to welcum her home n trying to make her comfortable n n bring smile on her face was lovely 
Eagarly w8ng to read nxt part ...cont soon ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by rani214 - 8 years ago
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finished reading all parts finally and the story went very fast but loved the flashback scenes between RagNaโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ and the confrontation before Kalpi left. Well Great updates and plz continue really soon๐Ÿ‘. I waiting desperately for the next chapter
chahat4u thumbnail
LINK TO THE "SECOND THREAD" of "THE GLASS WALL: RAGNA FF" : -