Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG what a power packed update. So now Prem is arrested and what will rags do? He is or isn't married to pakhi? I hope is negative and same thing happens to her that happened to Prem. Waiting for next update.Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! Great update!! Can't believe it that Prem can go this to far to reach Kalpi and Raghav is trying to keep her safe from that idiot Prem. Continue soon ðŸ˜ƒ
hathway thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
uff!! i had to read it in one breath to find that kalpi is safe.   Such a psycho is Prem!!!

Stopped at such crucial movement?.  I wish Raghav would be there, but i think he can't make it in such a short span of time.

Great update!!
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update. But waiting to know about Raghav marriage and what happen to Gauri hope she should be safe. Update soon.
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update but keep that b******prem away from kalpi
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What an amazing update!! This was full of suspense and action! I loved te way you described Prem as a sick, obsessed person in LUV!! His actions towards Kalpi was only saying he wants her to himself and not even Raghav can have her the way I will! Very good skills!! You did a fantastic job of portraying prem as an obsessed person/lover!! Love his words to her 😉 and when it comes to the 'hero' no one can stop him 😉 I hope your not letting prem get away so easily! Raghav has to put some hand on him lol it will only be fitting! Awesome update darling 🤗 loved it! Sorry for late response!! Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Resss
Unress
heyylooo charu
well d update was a tensious one.. cuz can't expect nythng from this obessed prem ryt.. even though we know dat u won't let him kiss her.. bt he was scary
and nw he won't leave her so easily as he s totally got drowned in obession with her.. let's see wat happens..
Edited by vasishna - 9 years ago
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg omg omg I can't handle this Prem he's a bloody bas***d I'm even mad at rags for letting Kalpi be alone in a different city and knowing what Prem is capably of Edited by Shivanie05 - 9 years ago
sumasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha way the police bang n the brain of ragz uumma
Rubz1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good ya. I just hate this prem. n raghav is stupid how can he leave kalpi alone like this.hope everything is fine n rags reaches to kalpi soon.update soon.