loved the update...
specially the RagNa moments...

Thanks forum. πŸ˜Š
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Read the 3 last chap 

Well prem is truly a psycho lol like his sister. It might be hereditary in the family πŸ˜›
The last chap was mind blowing, the flashback my god with tum hi ho as bg music ... Omg it was superb full of passion, love, sweetness it was truly a pure RagNa scene...I was blushing while reading lol ... Love the faith between these 2 omg ... Miss my RagNa 
Well done, very interesting  can't wait for the next part and really hope that Raghav don't marry Pakhi 

Thanks for liking it Steena. πŸ˜ƒ I really wanted to show a psycho Prem, guess I am happy that I am successful in it! πŸ˜ƒ Last chapter was special to me also, all I love is romance and sweet things, but I ended up starting these kind of FFs where Ragna are separated temporarily, all thanks tot hat time period! πŸ˜­ I really wish to write a pure romance based FF some day on Ragna. Thanks for liking this chapter and Ragna part. As for Raghav marrying Pakhi, one thing I can assure you is that I always write about Ragna, and Pakhi is not a main lead ever. πŸ˜Š 
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Natasha...

Love the banner, it's stunning
Oh gracious God! It was that idiot that sent those roses for Kalpi
I like that for sometimes Kalpi thought her Raghav has sent it. It give her some happiness
My heart breaks for RagNa. They are suffering so much
As for Pakhi no comment 🀒 girl still stuck in her own world
Raghav FB of him and Kalpi was mind blowing
I tried to listen to Tum Hi Ho but I just couldn't do it
The first verse I had tears...
Fabulous update, I love it

Thanks Natasha for loving the banner, thanks to Razz for allowing me to use her siggie. πŸ˜ƒ

Glad you loved the flashback, it was intended to be a gift for Ragna fans. I do understand why you couldn't listen to 'Tum Hi Ho'. πŸ˜­  Thanks again for a lovely feedback. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
chahat4u thumbnail

Thanks dear. πŸ˜Š
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

my dear Charu I only tonight catch up with this FF and I must be honest with u right I love it very much but there's a few things that is bothering me but I guess it should get better in your future updates. I really don't want Rags to get married to Pakhi neither I don't want Ragna to be seperate for one year also what's up with Prem I really can't stand him and all his black mailing oh well I know it will get better so I not going to rant more about this huh excellent writing my dear and a big πŸ€— for u.

Hi Shivani. I understand your concerns, all I can say is that all will be well in the end, and it won't take one year for Ragna to re-unite. I hate saying this, because I understand your emotions, but still, Please do bear with me for a few updates. I shall not disappoint you, at least I will try for it. πŸ˜Š
chahat4u thumbnail

Thanks dear. πŸ˜Š
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: riaka

Great chapter. Flashback was mind blowing hot hot hot😳😳. Ahh this prem is carbon copy of pakhi.hope prem won't be able to find kalpi 's new add.Thanks for the PM.

Thanks Riaka, also may I know your name? Glad you liked the flashback part. πŸ˜ƒ No need to say thanks for the PM. πŸ˜Š
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: appyK

Simply WOW!!!!

Loved the way you described the intimate scene in such a romantic way.. The song Tum hi ho is really meant for RagNa.. I had to play it twice because of my slow reading.. Could actually imagine RagNa😳..
Really fabulous and loved the fact that Raghav is not gonna bring Paakhi in that house as he & Kalpi have many memories of their relationship there..
Continue soon..

Thanks dear Arpita πŸ€—  Thanks for loving the flashback scene so much, I couldn't add "audio-player" as this kind of romance formed only one part of this update, sorry for the inconvenience. Yes, tum Hi Ho song is forever marked now for Ragna for us Ashna/Ragna fans. Glad you could imagine Ragna! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Lovely comment from you. Lots of love. β€οΈπŸ€— I'll try to update soon.
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileysmile

I read all that parts in one go. Actually I have read the first chapter when you have introduced this FF on the first day. But I didn't remember the name. That's why missed it.

OMG, the obsessive Prem is really creepy.  In the show, after Kalpi has joined Raghav's company, Prem has called up on her mobile. I still remember his conversation with Kamla. Raghav Singhaniya kabhi kisiko khush nahi rakh sakta. I was kinda hoping that we might be seeing this Prem in EMA. But they screwed everything. Useless people.

Thanks dear for your precious feedback. Glad you could catch up to it finally. Maybe I missed out on sending PMs to you, I am sorry for that. Glad you are loving this Prem, his character had a lot of scope,but CVs ruined every character which had scope and good for TRPs, whom audiences loved.😭 Thanks for liking it. πŸ˜Š