Frequent Posters

rythmicrhea thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I guess the marriage hqppend between Pakhi and Sammy
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ragna_luv

I'm late.  So sorry Charu!  As usual an eventful update. I guess I'm wrong when I said Pakhi is in on Rags plan. Or is it just that she's trying to be nice to her  husband's best friend cum ex-boss?  She said she's waiting for the day when she doesn't have to sleep separately from her husband,  but didn't mention Raghav.  It could be Sammy.  Am I reading too much into it?  Raghav took her to Kapoors but it could be part of the plan. Why does Raghav wants to sneak into Sahil's room? He came to know about Prem's obsession with Kalpi.  He already had doubts.   Now he found out that Prem is in Pune.  Hope Kalpi is safe.  Poor Vithal,  he loves his daughter dearly and wants the best for her. He knows Raghav is the best for Kalpi.  He could see the emptiness in Raghav's eyes where he has posed with Pakhi.  Vithal knows Raghav can't love anyone else. He will understand everything when he knows the truth. 

LOL...Don't scare me with your assumptions about Pakhi Kiara. πŸ˜† Either of the two ways, it maybe true, or is there a third way out too? LOL. Raghav wanted to sneak into Sahil's room just in case he could search for anything old, related to his father. If I plan out any other reason, I may reveal that later.πŸ˜› n sorry, this time I got very late in replying to you. Even though your comments are so special to me. Love you loads and thanks a ton for commenting a special one again. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—❀️
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Natasha...

Vitthal proved to be more smart than kamla as usual
I like that he can see the void in Raghav's eyes even in the pics
Him blaming and cursing Kalpi for no fault of her was awful
Pakhi still in her own damn world thinking Raghav will love her
The best part when she thought she will wait for the day when she sleep on the same bed as her husband lol, this girl is funny
Omg!!! Prem obsession has gone all time crazy
Raghav seeing Kalpi pic in the bathroom was sad. Poor guy he is worried sick for his Kalpi and on top of that now he see Prem and his dirty fantasy 🀒
I hope Raghav go to his Kalpi soon before Prem gets to her
Wonderful update, I'm enjoying reading each chapter

yes, Vitthal is always smarter than Kamla, even though he maybe wrong in not trusting his daughter and cursing her so much. Thanks for giving detailed comment on every part, especially Pakhi and Raghav getting to know about Prem's obsession. he'll certainly be worried sick now. LOL.  Thanks so much for your love and for liking it. πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: rythmicrhea

I guess the marriage hqppend between Pakhi and Sammy

Thank you for your feedback dear. You'll know about that after some updates. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved dat vitthu could see raghav's pain but him blaming kalpi was awful but soon will b proud of her after knwing truth
So finally u confirmed rakhi's marriage was real but still trust u sweetie n will b w8ng for ur twistπŸ˜‰
Poor raghav already worried for kalpi n nw he got to knw prem is a freak 
Eagerly w8ng 4 next part ...upd soon πŸ˜ƒ
rishiba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls update soon want to see more obsessed side of prem always wanted to see this kind of storyline in emb but they don't know the meaning of creativity
chahat4u thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aanchuxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yay..!!!! me 1st,I was going 2 bed all of a sudden I saw 1 of the pm nd when saw it,,it was urs,again my trade mark #blushing nd all...ur ffs make me blush..

yup nt this time as it was scary bt still I loved it

OMG OMG OMG wht was it...??360 change all of a sudden,i mean I thought u vl drag kalpi kidnapping nd all bt it finished...bt I loved ur update alottt...when I was reading my eyes were big,small,big,small...due 2 shock like prem was tooo fast...he is such a obsessed guy...I loved raghav worry ,his actions nd all...u portrayed his actions BEST,i was like I was moving wid raghav,doing the same actions he was doing like I m wid him...loved kalpi,even in bad time she only remembered raghav...she is such a brave girl dat somehow she managed 2 call chhaya...plzzz don't end this ff soon,give little bit more twists nd turns...
miss K continue soonEdited by aanchal57 - 9 years ago
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update.hats off 2 u dear.this prem is worse.😑😑.
Thanks 2 mumbai policeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Please Please continue  soon.

priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ewww!! That was so scary! Prem trying to force himself on Kalpi! Yuck! Thank God the police managed to reach on time!
Lovely update dear! I was so tensed! biting my nail till the end! Phew finally he got arrested. So now what?
Edited by priya_remix - 9 years ago