Users

Frequent Posters

Na1na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kirtiarora111

Res

Unres
It seems quite really very interesting..!!
Parth is so damn worried about Sanyu, and whoaaa...!!!!!!!
They were a couple..????
There Dev Singh Shekhawat, something is really very mysterious about him..!!
A lot of questions popping out in my mind..
What connection Dev Singh Shekhawat has with Sanyu's family and her dreadful past? (well, it seems so 😆😆)
Why did Parth and Sanyu broke up when Parth still cares that much for her?
What was Randhir's reaction when he caught Sanyu and saved her from falling when she fainted??😳😳
What is he actually doing in Dehradun?
Does he know anything about Sanyukta and their connection?
Will this Deb Shekhawat thing affect SanDhir future relations?
How will Parth react to all this?
A lot of questions for now...😆😆
rather unanswered questions...
We ought to wait and watch how the mystery unfolds...
But please, don't be that late for next update..!!😆😆

You're going great mane..!!!👏👏
Lovely update..!!

Love ya..

Kritiii!!
Thankyou so much!
You dont know how happy this comment of yours has made me!!!
Its the first time that someone has commented so long on a thread of mine! :)

And well... im not answering all your questions here... ;)
But i can tell you that its not Dev Singh Shekhawat Sanyukta is worried about.
The previous chapter has a mention of another guest speaker. 

And dont worry! I plan on writing a little from Randhir's point of view too..
So you may get to know some other things very soon!

And yes well.. that's a lot of questions! I love you for asking them! :D
But wait for it.. wait for it.. ;)
All your questions will be answered as the story progresses!

Also i need to tell you that I study to become a Chartered Accountant. And that's a real difficult thing to become. And that's what keeps me busy all the time! That's why im late in updating!

But i will try and post the next chapter asap!
Your comment has really encouraged and motivated me!
Thanks again!

Love you more! <3
Somya
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!
I read all the chapters in one go..
Amazing story..
So finally hero ne entry maar hi li..
Seems like parth loves sanyu..n RD has his other grp..
Waiting to see how Sandhir turn into friends 
Update soon
So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all the chappy's!

Seems pretty interesting!

Always been a fan of mysteries! This Mr. Rai angle seems very intriguing!

Parth seems adorable! An ex who is still in love with his gf! Sweet!

Sanyu also seems to trust him a lot!

Coming to the most amazing part!Randhir!

The Mr.KnightInShiningArmour!Loved how you described him!

Looking forward to reading his POV!

Update soon!
😊Edited by So_Naley - 9 years ago
Na1na thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariya.kamran

Suoerb yaar. So he carried her to the medical room, awesime... please update soon. Lots of love xxx

Thanks a ton!!
Glad!

Love xD

Na1na thumbnail

Thankyou!!! :)
Na1na thumbnail

Originally posted by: unishaz

nice.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..

Thankyou!
And your welcome! :D

CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Na1na

Thanks so much!! You're welcome :)
I value your opinion a lot... so it makes me happy that you took out the time to read this. :) Despite your slow phone. I am now waiting for the next update!

And im not answering all your questions... just one. ;) I thought that those questions might be spoilers :P
I have changed the names you see. I did read that in the Introduction :)
Actually this was a story which i had written a while back. During lectures? (😆) Been there, done that.
The protagonists names were different. And Dev was the male protagonist's dad. A character very very close to me. I didn't want to change it to Harsh... I just couldn't. Randhir and Sanyukta are alright... because I love them too. But some names I had to retain from the original script. If you ever decide to write this story of yours or publish it, with the actual characters, I'd like to read that too. 
@DarkPink - I get that, sometimes, it's a little too close to the heart to change anything :)
So...

In the show Randhir's dad is actually Harsh Singh Shekhawat, i think... but here I have named the father Dev Singh Shekhawat. Right! Now I remember! Yeah, they have mentioned it. It's just my memory committing mutiny :-/
:)
Hope that's okay... and allowed.
I had a teacher who always used to say, "Writers always have the freedom to write whatever they want to, with no boundaries and rules." (In somewhat different phrasing, I don't exactly remember) That stuck with me. When writing, every thing is okay :)

And thanks again for the comment.. <3 You're welcome!
(I know you hate commenting from your phone!) I don't exactly hate it. But my phone never lets me write out comments properly, like I'd like to :|

Love Always!
Somya

Na1na thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandra22

awesome yaar.. thanks for the pm...

Anytime.. :)
Thankyou so much!

Edited by Na1na - 9 years ago
Na1na thumbnail

Haha!
Kinda... i wrote this story a while back... in 2012! And never allowed anyone to read it... ever. My mom, who was one of the few people who knew i write, was so fed of me that she actually used to try and steal this diary out of my cupboard because she wanted to read this so much. 
It took me so long because... i think this story was like a kinda deep hidden thing about me which i wanted to keep all to myself! Those who knew about it were telling me to post this on a fanfiction site or here... but i didn't. I was just scared. I don't know why... I just was. And people were like... wont you ever even get it published?!
I had never thought of becoming a writer by then... so i hadn't ever thought about it. But then i started having these day dreams.. That my book was published, it was a bestseller, i was winning awards, a show or something was based on this.. :D :P you know stuff all 17 year olds dream!

Sooo then i started saving it... i refused to post it on the internet.. fearing that if it ever gets published it wouldn't be anything brand new!
Now of course... I'm older, and wiser (hopefully!) so i thought of giving it a shot! I was having second thoughts anyways... I wondered if i was a good writer only in my head.. So i really wanted to know some honest opinion.
And what better than IF!?! The best part was that nobody here knew me... Anonymity helps a lot!
Also when i first saw SH.. i was so intrigued (and bothered) by the fact that Randhir was in a lot of ways very similar to my male protagonist. And then after a few months of watching the show the idea clicked... that maybe i should post it as Randhir and Sanyukta's story... and see what it feels like to have a story and get it across readers!
Now obviously... i love the fact that kind people (like you!) comment nice stuff and read this... though i also think that I wont ever have any published work.. (I mean do they publish stuff which has already been posted on the internet?)

And.. yeah well... anyways... you didnt ask for all of that!
Im sorry... i dont know whats wrong with me!! I just cant edit things i guess! If you have just had a headache reading this... i apologize!
Thanks for understanding! About the characters... yes... characters are like your babies you know! Its so difficult to alter them or change them once they have found a place in your script (and your heart) I'm already compromising with a lot of characters :/ the protagonists for instance! My username... she's the girl in my story. Whom i have had to replace with Sanyukta. But its okay... at least i have readers... only  because of SanDhir.

"Writers always have the freedom to write whatever they want to, with no boundaries and rules."

Thanks for sharing this with me... will keep that in mind and proceed! ;)

And i will try and update ASAP!
Thanks again!! :)

Love Always ❤️
Somya

Na1na thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123456me

Finally u updatd it... thank u. it was very great indeed.
do update soon

haha! Thank YOU! :)