New Promo- Suresh Loves?

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just saw the new promo for KB. It shows Suresh is in love with some girl and that girl is no one other than Bulbul.😲 He is holding Bulbul's pic and telling his friend how he loves her. Then his friend tells him that he should tell her. On the other hand, Pragya is shown as being in love with Suresh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm thanks for sharing. As we expected. Mr. Suresh why you showing so much concern for a girl when you actualy loves her sister. you also gone for external beauty. Good.
devashree_h thumbnail
Exactly I was shocked to know that. I thought he liked Pragya. Pragya is going to have a heartbreak.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
arre wah! all this is done to make pragya go towards abhi... the rockstar.

more heartbreak for pragya. πŸ˜”
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What...the way suresh behaved past week i actualy thought he cares and like pragya bt now he also went behind beauty.. 
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Even suresh has turned for beauty πŸ˜‰ Suresh & bulbul it's goin to be in rab ne bana di jodi style . I knw this would happen .. Choo sad of pragya πŸ₯±

Sooo let's see how the love track of Pragya and Abhi reaches out 😊
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
thx for sharing it...
i am shocked after reading the promo update from you ...so confused about the pairing of suresh and bulbul ...
rock star says kaun apna hoke bhi anjaan ho jaata hai...koi anjaan ho ke bhi apna ban jaata hai ...yeh koi nahin jaanta..so i am also rooting for suresh and bulbul now...maybe they are destined or maybe pragya and suresh so confused about it..😲😲😲
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was so obvious. How are people surprised? πŸ˜† Suresh-Bulbul are endgame. 
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thaxxx for sharing ekta mata ki jai ho wht a twist  we all  r thinking suresh love pragya but actually he love bulbul wowww
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
😲omg ...new suresh and bulbul segment on shoot..
In the Zee TV's new show 'Kumkum Bhagya', Pragya's naughty sister Bulbul is forcing Suresh to drink alcohol. Suresh is Bulbul's neighbour and a very shy person. Watch the scene being shot here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4XOwNbFcOo