Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
better suresh take bulbul only cause abhi is only for pragya i know when abhi and pragya love track start they gone rock for sureee
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

better suresh take bulbul only cause abhi is only for pragya i know when abhi and pragya love track start they gone rock for sureee

Agreed Sara. Abhi n Pragya will rock together. Waiting eagerly for their track to start.😊
pluviophile. thumbnail
I kinda did have a feeling especially when Suresh was affected by Bulbul's outburst. Reminds me of another story. Anyway.. looking forward to seeing how their story unfolds.
re123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god ..what he love bulbul haa...pragaya !!! she is going to get her heart break!!!... i am sad for her...but rockstar is there naa😉
excited fr their jodi

Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i expected this from the beginning .i am not surprised.Opposites attract so its suresh and bulbul and Abhi -pragya its going to be interesting to watch .
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲
Completely shocked ðŸ˜•
I was not expecting this twist.. Anyway it would be more interesting now..😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Tfs! :)
More heartbreak for Pragya sadly :( 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When I saw one the episode ending where he was shown next the younger sister and the singer with the older sister I knew just right then what was coming.
subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tangles luv story... or Luv triangle
I knew form beginning that suresh loves bulbul.. infact i even predicted it in some thread.
it is evident from the way,
1.  suresh wore yellow tie for special occasion gifted by pragya( bulbul's sister's marraige so special occasion)
2. the way he agrees to go for the rock concert to accompany bulbull on her mother's insistence.
3. when bulbul shouts at him and says no one can like him, he became so depressed.
4. wen that contactor asks for marraige hand for bulbul from pragya's mom, the way suresh looks at bulbul.