Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Star_girl

That was so obvious. How are people surprised? πŸ˜† Suresh-Bulbul are endgame. 

I thought Suresh loves Pragya but will get married to Bulbul due to circumstances.πŸ˜† I am fine with him being in love with Bulbul. We will get lot more angst from every side.πŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I thought Suresh loves Pragya but will get married to Bulbul due to circumstances.πŸ˜† I am fine with him being in love with Bulbul. We will get lot more angst from every side.πŸ˜†

I actually though it was pretty obvious. Suresh was so visibly perturbed when Bulbul lashed out on him the last day. He is very affected by Bulbul, I have been saying this from the beginning. I have no idea why people did not see it coming. πŸ˜†

I agree. I am all for angst. πŸ€— And I like Suresh. He is adorbs. 
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
pls..watch it ..characters of the story launch kum kum bhagya..😳
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT4AW03AmVM
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I thought he loved pragya but due to circumstances he will marry bulbul . Now bulbul suresh will be rab be bana di jodi way. Now Pragya for our rockstar. Suresh also went for external beauty.Edited by vivkriti - 10 years ago
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kabeerrachna

😲omg ...new suresh and bulbul segment on shoot..

In the Zee TV's new show 'Kumkum Bhagya', Pragya's naughty sister Bulbul is forcing Suresh to drink alcohol. Suresh is Bulbul's neighbour and a very shy person. Watch the scene being shot here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4XOwNbFcOo

thaxxx for the link😊
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Hmm thanks for sharing. As we expected. Mr. Suresh why you showing so much concern for a girl when you actualy loves her sister. you also gone for external beauty. Good.

He dosen't love her for her beauty. He loves her for her outgoing nature πŸ˜› Atleast if you go by the novel.

And do you mean Pragya is not pretty?😲Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

He dosen't love her for her beauty. He loves her for her outgoing nature πŸ˜› Atleast if you go by the novel.

And do you mean Pragya is not pretty?😲

in this janam toh I cant say that πŸ˜‰. M in love wid Sriti and her beauty. I MEAN from this storiy's POV he choosed the prettier sis. But...hmm I think you are ryt. Thats her outgoing nature which attracts him coz he is totaly opposite.
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I too completed watching the promo on tv...feeling sory for Pragya πŸ˜­...bt i know Abhi is there for her πŸ˜†
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ParinLyksShakti

I too completed watching the promo on tv...feeling sory for Pragya πŸ˜­...bt i know Abhi is there for her πŸ˜†

Agreed dear. Pragya ke liye Abhi hai na. They will rock together. 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG actually I was thinking d same after pragya confess her mom that she likes suresh, may b suresh loves bulbul..n I was sure n that scene where BB shouts at suresh! n nw its confirmed :/