https://youtu.be/qaVOJ3g6s2c?si=hy9dS34X2CbvRW0l

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

yeh copy lag raha hai promo yeh hai chahate ka 

ye dekho

i mean vibes same aaa rahi hai kyuki usme bhi yehi male lead tha abrar 

https://youtu.be/5BGtYcUqyjA?si=F3BavNk_FV9p8gju

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Not Interested At All What A Horrible Tv Show The Worst Ever!smiley7

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Is it too bad? I stopped watching it ages ago. I only liked Abrar Qazi in Gathbandhan. That's why I shared this promo.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

i dont watch zee

mai sony tv wali hu

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I never watch kum kum bhagya ever but came because abrar qazi ins new lead 

I have watched yeh hai chahtein his previous show and his chemistry with FL and his daughter Ruhi Khurana was best part of show 

But abrar best show was ghatbandan till date 

He was a goon married to an ACP and both him and FL had powerful equal roles and good story till they took 5 year leap 

And his best acting was also in ghatbanadan only so far 

Would suggest all to watch ghatbandan on youtube 

and yeh hai chahtein from dec 2021 because ruhi khurana enters with rudra from dec 2021

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

this is copied from yeh hai chahtein promo only

there too ML and Fl marry because bride to be runs away from mandap to save family honour 

There abrar qazi and sargun kaur were in parents role as samrat and nayantara 

here i think abrar does not want to marry her is forced to for whatever reasons 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I never watch kum kum bhagya ever but came because abrar qazi ins new lead 

I have watched yeh hai chahtein his previous show and his chemistry with FL and his daughter Ruhi Khurana was best part of show 

But abrar best show was ghatbandan till date 

He was a goon married to an ACP and both him and FL had powerful equal roles and good story till they took 5 year leap 

And his best acting was also in ghatbanadan only so far 

Would suggest all to watch ghatbandan on youtube 

and yeh hai chahtein from dec 2021 because ruhi khurana enters with rudra from dec 2021

Yes. Gathbandhan was good . And Raghu became our fav character in that show. I enjoyed watching it with my children . I couldn't watch YHC .. but I watched few episodes, and it didn't catch my interest.

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I've stopped to watch the show after how Miss Ekta decided to end AbhiGya, the way that right before the generation leap, the makers suddenly realized that the lead characters of the show (who have been from the beginning of the show) have been in coma for over 1 year, and didn't give them a proper ending.

About the leap generation, I'm not sure if I'm going to start to rewatch this show, I don't know the new lead (I startet to watch KumKum because of Sriti, I have been her fan since Rakht Sambandh). 

I feel that all of Ekta shows have the same repeating tracks, and nothing new. The sister/twin situation where both fall in love with the same person and becomes enemy is repeating from when I watched first Balajii show in 2005, so it's noting new there. I can name some dramas where the track is been on repeat. Kkusum,  Pavitra Rishta, Naagin,  Kumkum bhagya, Kundali bhagya, and I think it's even more

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. Gathbandhan was good . And Raghu became our fav character in that show. I enjoyed watching it with my children . I couldn't watch YHC .. but I watched few episodes, and it didn't catch my interest.

watch from dec 2021 i think 20th dec onwards yeh hai chahtein 

its entry of ruhi khurana who plays abrar daughter in show 

you and your kids will like her and abrars great father daughter chemistry one of the best father-kid jodis in last 2 decades of ITV