Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thats really shocking...i thought he loved pragya...

...goodnight bole pragya ko and night me dream kare bulbul ko!!!

ye suresh to chupa rustam nakla !!!

i am so sad nobedy loves my pragya😭
Edited by ShanUlas - 10 years ago
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Then why he was so concern for Pragya? Why he gives her so many resions to think that he likes her? Not Pragya everyone belive he loves Pragya. even Bulbul belives he love Pragya. The last scene of friday's epi wat was that? Why consoling Pragya like that? Saing eye to eye good night every day from windos what was that? Didnt he ever thought that Pragya might get it wrong? Sorry but m really angry on him. Not cz he loves bulbul, but cz of him Pragya will get a shock, a heart brack.
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

thats really shocking...i thought he loved pragya...

...goodnight bole pragya ko and night me dream kare bulbul ko!!!

ye suresh to chupa rustam nakla !!!

i am so sad nobedy loves my pragya😭

thats why m so much angry on Suresh. He did so manythings that shows he loves Pragya. Pragya's full family thinks he loves Pragya. That good night thing is not a normal thing. If Pragya get heart then the only person should be blamed is Suresh.
Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was so obvious that Suresh was going to love Bulbul. Honestly, everything he did for Pragya was out of love for a dear friend. He loves Pragya but simply as a friend. I don't know if I want to judge Suresh too soon because we have yet to seen whether he is attracted to just Bulbul's beauty or something more than that.
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im so confused too. I thought that e Suresh and Pragya would love each other, but a switch would happen last min.resulting in Suresh and Bulbul's marriage( typical Ekta style) Or Suresh would not love anyone while Pragya would love him and then after the engagement Suresh would muster the courage to tell her and then somehow later Suresh would marry Bulbul by circumstances( my preferred way) Oh well. Let's see how this goes

Also why is everyone like "Now even Suresh is going for external beauty"? It's like saying tht Pragya is not pretty, and as far as I remember, most of you said she was very pretty. And anyways, can't a person like someone for their personality or nature. Just because someone loves a pretty girl doesn't mean that, tht person loves her for her looks. The way they are showing Bulbul right now, I love her character. And also is not like Bulbul is not a good person too.
-Trishh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanu1818

Then why he was so concern for Pragya? Why he gives her so many resions to think that he likes her? Not Pragya everyone belive he loves Pragya. even Bulbul belives he love Pragya. The last scene of friday's epi wat was that? Why consoling Pragya like that? Saing eye to eye good night every day from windos what was that? Didnt he ever thought that Pragya might get it wrong? Sorry but m really angry on him. Not cz he loves bulbul, but cz of him Pragya will get a shock, a heart brack.

Can't a friend console another friend? Or only a person who loves you can. Also, Suresh knows that Pragya is more concerned about others then herself so he tries to help her out. And he looks like the type of person who tries to help people. And it looks like Pragya is his best friend, so how VM he not help her. I could see how Pragya would misunderstand him. Probably anyone would. But Suresh didn't do this in purpose( atleast I think so). So I don't think it's anyone's fault. And also Pragya is Bulbul's sisterEdited by samarth300 - 10 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So glad to see u here Trisha ðŸ˜ƒ.  I agree w/your posts in the thread & the only thing I want to add is maybe Ekta prefers that this show be more different than her past work so maybe that's why the romantic element is happening differently on this show.  

I feel seeing Pragya & Suresh married w/Pragya lovin' him but him not lovin' her back would be painful to watch.  I am already worried that I might see this unrequited marriage on EMA w/Raakhi in the future ðŸ˜­.  I am not too onto seeing this type of marriage on this show but maybe what u mentioned- what u prefer might happen & if this does happen, I won't make a big deal, since u weren't talkin' about Suresh & Pragya being married.
Edited by edabella - 10 years ago
-Trishh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: edabella

So glad to see u here Trisha ðŸ˜ƒ.  I agree w/your posts in the thread & the only thing I want to add is maybe Ekta prefers that this show be more different than her past work so maybe that's why the romantic element is happening differently on this show.  

I feel seeing Pragya & Suresh married w/Pragya lovin' him but him not lovin' her back would be painful to watch.  I am already worried that I might see this unrequited marriage on EMA w/Raakhi in the future ðŸ˜­.  I am not too onto seeing this type of marriage on this show but maybe what u mentioned- what u prefer might happen & if this does happen, I won't make a big deal, since u weren't talkin' about Suresh & Pragya being married.

I actually wouldn't mind Pragya and Suresh and they actually would be cute together. But it seems that Ekta is planning to make an Abhi-Pragya jodi, so I thought that Bulbul and Suresh would  would be cute too. 

I guess I liked some odd pairs too. You know in Pavitra Rishta there was Arjun and Ovi.  Well I liked them as a pair first, before Purvi came into the picture because of their cute friendship.  THen I startd liking them again after their marriage, but Ekta decided to bmake them be stupid , so i did not like them anymore. Next, I liked Purvi and Onir. But, Ekta seperated them because Arvi fans wanted Arvi. After stopping liking that,I started liking the idea of a jodi between Onir and OVi. However, then Onir  quit the serial. Still today, I am keen on the idea of a jodi of Ovi and Onir in another serial. 
aggarwalrachna thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarth300

I actually wouldn't mind Pragya and Suresh and they actually would be cute together. But it seems that Ekta is planning to make an Abhi-Pragya jodi, so I thought that Bulbul and Suresh would  would be cute too. 

I guess I liked some odd pairs too. You know in Pavitra Rishta there was Arjun and Ovi.  Well I liked them as a pair first, before Purvi came into the picture because of their cute friendship.  THen I startd liking them again after their marriage, but Ekta decided to bmake them be stupid , so i did not like them anymore. Next, I liked Purvi and Onir. But, Ekta seperated them because Arvi fans wanted Arvi. After stopping liking that,I started liking the idea of a jodi between Onir and OVi. However, then Onir  quit the serial. Still today, I am keen on the idea of a jodi of Ovi and Onir in another serial. 

same to me ...i also like the jodis you mentioned and in last me also want ovi and onir to happen...😕
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

That was so obvious. How are people surprised? ðŸ˜† Suresh-Bulbul are endgame. 

I know and considering how the show is loosely based on Sense & sensibility, Suresh has to fall for Bulbul. I was actually creeped out when they showed Bulbul dream abt Abhi & hinting at Pragya-Suresh pairing ðŸ¤¢ Considering Ekta she likes to freak the viewers I think, she'l even make a triangle out of Bulbul-Abhi-Pragya ðŸ¤”